Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL:
    I want to blow up that avatar of RDJ lounging in the convertible with no hands on the wheel, looking up with hot shades on, and put it up on our fridge, and point to it occasionally, and say to my husband; 'Does this man look like he ever says 'Ida know, whatta you wanna do?'  That man has PLANS.
    Posted by diamondgirl

ROFLMAO!!!!  I love it!  (And I'd LOVE to know what your husband would say!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

hahahahah oh gals you're hilairous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Oh, btw, Pip - did you see the Modern Family episode with Benjamin Bratt in it.  He basically guest-starred as The World's Most Interesting Man.
    Posted by diamondgirl

No I missed it. Then I cried myself to sleep

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I think its kind of funny when people get all uptight when their SO thinks a celebrity is attractive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Well, the other day I asked him if he had anything planned for my birthday, and he sad 'No, why - did you want to do something?' 

I said 'Would James Bond ask Vesper Lynn that?'  He looked freaked out, and asked if there were any hints I could drop him to make planning less of a nightmare of self-doubt.  So I relented and said I wanted Easter dinner at my brother's house, and then to be taken out to watch my Sox and eat buffalo wings. 

I guess I am enough of a control freak that he is too panicked to do anything, lest I hate it.  I am going to have to fix that.  I don't want to smother his creativity.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Well, the other day I asked him if he had anything planned for my birthday, and he sad 'No, why - did you want to do something?'  I said 'Would James Bond ask Vesper Lynn that?'  He looked freaked out, and asked if there were any hints I could drop him to make planning less of a nightmare of self-doubt.  So I relented and said I wanted Easter dinner at my brother's house, and then to be taken out to watch my Sox and eat buffalo wings.  I guess I am enough of a control freak that he is too panicked to do anything, lest I hate it.  I am going to have to fix that.  I don't want to smother his creativity.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Guys just don't want to get yelled at for not doing something right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Guys just dont want to get yelled at period!!!

i think men sometimes listen to women like Charlie Brown's mother

WAH WAH WAAHWAH WAH

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Ok I'm only posting on the letter for the rest of the day.  See you all there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

...and apparently I am The Queen Of Right.  So I have to work on that.  My goal in life is certainly not to make the man I love feel like an idiot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Awww poor Mr. Diamond

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

OK, just HAD to LOL at sm1231's post back to Bossse on the LL board!  LOL
    ~~~~~~~
    sm1231 wrote:
    Thanks, Bosse. I don't think anyone has ever asked me to "sweep" with him before. Except for that one hottie with the speech impediment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

I <3 RDJ.  'Yes, my love; we both have full time jobs, and we were both out carousing all weekend.  Did you think the little shoe-making elves were going to come in and clean up while we slept?'
    Posted by diamondgirl

I'd like shoe-making elves. I would rather have them making me new shoes though...

If my husband made a comment about how dusty it was, I'd say, "Grab a duster, dear, and have yourself a grand time (insert playful obscenity - rhymes with pucker)".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

I don't support testicular abuse of any fashion.
    Posted by Dread27

My son was born with "testicular torsion", aka twisted testicle. He had surgery the night he was born - doctor had to remove that testicle and stitch the other so it wouldn't twist later on in life. So the other day my sons says to me, out of the blue, "I wish I didn't only have one nut".

Seriously, how does a mother respond to her 9 year old son when confronted with such a comment?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : I'd like shoe-making elves. I would rather have them making me new shoes though... If my husband made a comment about how dusty it was, I'd say, "Grab a duster, dear, and have yourself a grand time (insert playful obscenity - rhymes with pucker)".
    Posted by adminconsult1

LOL!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : My son was born with "testicular torsion", aka twisted testicle. He had surgery the night he was born - doctor had to remove that testicle and stitch the other so it wouldn't twist later on in life. So the other day my sons says to me, out of the blue, "I wish I didn't only have one nut". Seriously, how does a mother respond to her 9 year old son when confronted with such a comment?
    Posted by adminconsult1

OMG.  Ummm...daYAM, that's a tough one! 

How about "Well, in the grand scheme of things, just having one testicle is a small thing, right?  You have both eyes, so you can see.  You have your full hearing, you have both arms and legs and aren't confined to a wheelchair.  You can run, you can play sports, you can still have kids when you find the right woman.  So all in all, it's really not that bad, is it?"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Poor little guy with one nut.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Doesn't this feel like the kiddy table at Thanksgiving?  I think everyone has snuck back be with the adults and the alcohol.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Teh hawt = Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert on "Lost."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Teh hawt = Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert on "Lost."
    Posted by reindeergirl

True dat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

LWhitt,
    I saw you posted on DS's sports column today on the UK / Cornell rivalry!   I also posted there early this morning. 

Gotta say, that trumps LL today for where the action is!  Those games are going to be so exciting.     GO CORNELL!!  
    Smile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In relation to the LW today:   is it ok to DOTE on our PETS??  

Gosh, I embarrass myself with how spoiled my pets are!!  DOTE does not even begin to describe what charmed lives they have!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

LWhitt, I saw you posted on DS's sports column today on the UK / Cornell rivalry!   I also posted there early this morning.  Gotta say, that trumps LL today for where the action is!  Those games are going to be so exciting.     GO CORNELL!!  
    Posted by yogafriend

LOL!  Yeah, that stoopid maroon who manages the FB page for the KY coach?  THAT isn't a stupid job?  Sheesh.  When I saw the Shaunessy thing in the upper left corner of the main BDC page, I had to go see what he had done now.  :-)  But he did NOTHING.  The KY fans are WAY out of line....RACIST?  PaLEEZ.  Yeah, DS can be a tool at times, but all he was doing was writing a Cinderella story about Cornell.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In relation to the LW today:   is it ok to DOTE on our PETS??   Gosh, I embarrass myself with how spoiled my pets are!!  DOTE does not even begin to describe what charmed lives they have!!
    Posted by yogafriend

Absolutely. Hey - mine are my kids.  If one isn't eating, there's something wrong and I want to make it right.

Sometimes she's just not hungry tho.  So what if she gets a few more scritch-scratches because Mom was worried she wasn't eating?  Smart kitty.  :-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Thanks for the company ...  looks like the OT forum the is breakfast club from now on! 

I can only pop in every once in a while anyhow, but I do like it back here at the kiddie table!  Smile

LW, I thought I'd come back here and you'd be singing "raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens ..."     for those little wet noses we love to spoil! 

Have a good one!