Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : me likey long long time.....
    Posted by Jeepers07

:) LMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Don't do anything crazy and don't panic. Help is on the way. No need to start deleting accounts or anything, just be mindful of what you are posting.
    Posted by PowerCord

Thanks bud.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

good night kiddies - off for several tinis!!!!!!!   gulp gulp

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

I want to know who the leak is incase I need to delete someone as a friend. Will someone email me later? Like I said before, I am friends with a lot of the people on the LL page and if this is coming from one of them I would like to know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I want to know who the leak is incase I need to delete someone as a friend. Will someone email me later? Like I said before, I am friends with a lot of the people on the LL page and if this is coming from one of them I would like to know.
    Posted by Honeyes

Remove anyone that you aren't sure of and change all of your settings to Only Friends.  Then you'll be fine.  There's really no need to panic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Later all - Have a great weekend!  And don't panic! Cool
    (Glad I haven't joined the LL group yet... Oy.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

I'm pretty sure about all of you guys so I think if it's not a regular poster than I'm fine. Plus my security settings are already like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I'm pretty sure about all of you guys so I think if it's not a regular poster than I'm fine. Plus my security settings are already like that.
    Posted by Honeyes

You should be good then.

Have a good night everyone!  Email this weekend if you have and questions or thoughts.

Remember your towels and DON'T PANIC!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

I don’t know if any of you are still on the forum at this hour. We’ve noticed the concern today about personal information being revealed online, but there have been very few actual abuse reports about this. Whether it’s on LL, your forum discussion, or your own b.com profile page, you need to hit Report Abuse in order to get the comment – and your complaint about it -- into our system.

If you report a comment, then we can see who posted it, and we can take action. It helps if you add some information about what the problem is, such as: “This poster is revealing my real name.”

Also, could I please caution you all about speculating **in public** about other users who might be responsible for a problem? This is the route to creating more conflict and bad feelings. Just tell the moderators – by flagging the comment with an Abuse Report. Or tell Meredith. Or tell Boston.com’s customer service. It’s our job to take care of this.

(And, yes, by all means, tighten up your security on your Facebook page. That’s out of our control.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I don’t know if any of you are still on the forum at this hour. We’ve noticed the concern today about personal information being revealed online, but there have been very few actual abuse reports about this. Whether it’s on LL, your forum discussion, or your own b.com profile page, you need to hit Report Abuse in order to get the comment – and your complaint about it -- into our system.       If you report a comment, then we can see who posted it, and we can take action. It helps if you add some information about what the problem is, such as: “This poster is revealing my real name.”        Also, could I please caution you all about speculating **in public** about other users who might be responsible for a problem? This is the route to creating more conflict and bad feelings. Just tell the moderators – by flagging the comment with an Abuse Report. Or tell Meredith. Or tell Boston.com’s customer service. It’s our job to take care of this.       (And, yes, by all means, tighten up your security on your Facebook page. That’s out of our control.)
    Posted by BostonDotCom

BDC Mods - The two posts whereby personal information was revealed were obviously flagged and were removed pretty quickly...one in its entirety so I'm assuming the entire account was removed; one just was grayed and it said "Comment has been removed". 

It would be helpful if an "abuse" Email address could be given so further explanation could be given.  But I'm pretty sure you're already aware of the issues about this person, as they've used various incarnations of names.

Sections
Shortcuts