Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

Actually, the length of appendages corresponds to the length of appendages.  And I have confirmed this personally.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club:
    Hands?  Really? That's the first time I heard that.  What did my hands say? Diamond, please don't follow me around and sniff me.  Between you sniffing guys and Pip making someone impregnate her I'm starting to worry.
    Posted by Dread27

HEHEHE Dread... to be quite honest i havent been checking out LL mens' hands. i figured i keep my dirty mind out of that mind field...

but yes, i can tell alot...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Oh my gosh, yesterday was a zoo! I threw a 100th birthday party because I have the best job EVER so it was fun, even though I missed you guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

But if a big wanger doesn't matter than why should hands?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Diamond, I am afraid I know not of which smell you speak. Not off the top of my head at least. I mean everyone has a scent, no? If a guy smells sweaty - sick gross gag vomit ew ew ew

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Actually, the length of appendages corresponds to the length of appendages.  And I have confirmed this personally.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Isn't this the rule of phi?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Posted by Dread27

I don't care for "big hands".  I just want "nice hands."  Hard to explain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Hmmm. Hands.

You know, I've never given it any thought. And now that I'm giving it too much thought, it makes a lot of sense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Diamond, I am afraid I know not of which smell you speak. Not off the top of my head at least. I mean everyone has a scent, no? If a guy smells sweaty - sick gross gag vomit ew ew ew
    Posted by mes3pippo

That's 3 "ew"s from pip for those of you keeping track at home.

I smell like me.  I've told you guys before that I can't wear any scented stuff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Oh my gosh, yesterday was a zoo! I threw a 100th birthday party because I have the best job EVER so it was fun, even though I missed you guys.
    Posted by Twinster

What FUN, Twinny!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Dread I never said it doesn't matter. It's no fun if you're not "working" with anything.

But! That is not the first reason I'd kick someone to the curb, or decide to keep them. It's a whole package kinda thing, hands included.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hands?  Really? That's the first time I heard that.  What did my hands say? Diamond, please don't follow me around and sniff me.  Between you sniffing guys and Pip making someone impregnate her I'm starting to worry.
    Posted by Dread27

Dread, the amount of testosterone you're exposed to in the womb determines the length of your ring finger, or so they say...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Twinny, will you throw my birthday party? It's not fast approaching, so you'll have plenty of time to plan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Posted by Dread27

because with hands you can see if he's handy, or has done some work/labor or whatever... not some man who's got women's hands...
    when i see a man who looks like he's never split wood or done manly things, and his fingers are all pointy and feminine, i just want to gag

also the size of their hands can determine other things as well... 95% accuracy in that dept...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Everyone does have a scent.  Some people are more sensitive to that stuff than others.  I am hypersensitive to ... chemicals?  I don't know; this sounds crazy.  But if a guy is gorgeous and doesn't have whatever the - whatever it is - is, I am just not interested.

I guess it is whatever they call chemistry?  I can spot it like an aura.  Like  'ooooh, THIS ONE....'  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Actually I don't think the rule of phi applies to genetalia.  Most women do not have perfectly symetrical chesticles.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Pip, absolutely!!

If I ever leave my field, it will be to start a party planning business.

Or to be a biker babe and just ride on the back of some handsome guy's Harley all day. Whichever comes first.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Everyone does have a scent.  Some people are more sensitive to that stuff than others.  I am hypersensitive to ... chemicals?  I don't know; this sounds crazy.  But if a guy is gorgeous and doesn't have whatever the - whatever it is - is, I am just not interested. I guess it is whatever they call chemistry?  I can spot it like an aura.  Like  'ooooh, THIS ONE....'  
    Posted by diamondgirl

DG, im with you there... i have a very sensitive nose, and when a man just doesnt  "smell" right, no bid for him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread, it is not about cologne.  Cologne just masks whatever you really smell like anyway.  Cologne smells like department store ads.  Men smell like.... delicious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : because with hands you can see if he's handy, or has done some work/labor or whatever... not some man who's got women's hands... when i see a man who looks like he's never split wood or done manly things, and his fingers are all pointy and feminine, i just want to gag
    Posted by backbaybabe

EXACTLY.  I wouldn't want them all rough and calloused, but I do want them to look like they're "man hands".  Not effeminate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Dread, it is not about cologne.  Cologne just masks whatever you really smell like anyway.  Cologne smells like department store ads.  Men smell like.... delicious.
    Posted by diamondgirl

NICELY put, Diamond!  LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : EXACTLY.  I wouldn't want them all rough and calloused, but I do want them to look like they're "man hands".  Not effeminate.
    Posted by LWhitt58

When you work callouses happen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

No, we don't.  My doctor told me once; 'Nobody's chest is symmetrical... I am not going to tell you how yours isn't, because it would jsut drive you crazy...'

...two seconds later.....

'NOW you HAVE to tell me, doc, or it WILL drive me crazy!!!'

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Actually I don't think the rule of phi applies to genetalia.  Most women do not have perfectly symetrical chesticles.
    Posted by Dread27

True.  Unless you've had work done.  Those silicone sac sizes can be adjusted to even everything out.

They almost always still look like baseballs, however.  :-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

No, we don't.  My doctor told me once; 'Nobody's chest is symmetrical... I am not going to tell you how yours isn't, because it would jsut drive you crazy...' ...two seconds later..... 'NOW you HAVE to tell me, doc, or it WILL drive me crazy!!!'
    Posted by diamondgirl

That's just mean!