Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club:
    Everyone does have a scent.  Some people are more sensitive to that stuff than others.  I am hypersensitive to ... chemicals?  I don't know; this sounds crazy.  But if a guy is gorgeous and doesn't have whatever the - whatever it is - is, I am just not interested. I guess it is whatever they call chemistry?  I can spot it like an aura.  Like  'ooooh, THIS ONE....'  
    Posted by diamondgirl

Pheromones

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : When you work callouses happen.
    Posted by Dread27

Yes, but that can be remedied by at least taking care of them a little bit.

ETA:  My BIL lays carpet and tile for a living.  He and my sister built their log cabin up in Maine.  Unless he's been working SUPER long hours, his hands are rarely a complete mess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

It was a woman, too!  What the hell?  She should have known better!  Anyway, they are pretty close, so I am not nearly as bothered knowing as I would be not knowing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Yes, but that can be remedied by at least taking care of them a little bit.
    Posted by LWhitt58

So you want a man with man hands that takes care of them like a woman?

This is confusing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Mr. Diamond has guitar callouses.  I <3 them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Mr. Diamond has guitar callouses.  I <3 them.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I love guitar callouses. And I'm even a sucker for a little dirt under the fingernails, because chances are the guy with those nails smells like freshly cut grass and sunshine and fresh air and that's totally sexy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am always a little weirded out when they get examined.  I am all like 'EXCUSE me!  They are nearly mint!  You be careful!'  Jeez.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

It was a woman, too!  What the hell?  She should have known better!  Anyway, they are pretty close, so I am not nearly as bothered knowing as I would be not knowing.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I wouldn't worry about it at all.  I mean without some crazy surgury we are as we were meant to be.  I don't judge someone on how they look if the feature is something that they can't change.  I mean a woman would have to be cute but other than that its just not fair.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : So you want a man with man hands that takes care of them like a woman? This is confusing.
    Posted by Dread27

Not quite.  But leaving them all rough, with nails chipped and cuticles peeling?  Not so nice.  (Not that my hands are anything to shake a stick at, but....)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I am not a fan of dirt under the nails, but I like strong hands

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

My husband has cousins who are farmers and coal miners and things like that.  They are big hunky guys with roughed up hands and blackened fingernails - the dirt just won't come out any more.  They are ashamed of them, but I think they are awesome.  They look like the hands that built the country.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Good morning folks.. question - has anyone in here ever been to the boston flower garden show? anyone going this weekend? is it worth the $$.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread, I agree.  It is cruel to judge people for the way they were made.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Jazzy, I am across the street.  It seems to be well-attended.... I was thinking of stopping by tomorrow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Good morning folks.. question - has anyone in here ever been to the boston flower garden show? anyone going this weekend? is it worth the $$.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

My sister is a florist, so she loves it. I suppose it depends how into flowers you are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Mornin' All! I watched the Breakfast Club when I got home from work. It was on Starz. I feel so old.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

I am not a fan of dirt under the nails, but I like strong hands
    Posted by mes3pippo

Haha not permanently! Just while working. My aunt married a mechanic when I was 5. I remember looking at their beautiful wedding pics and one of their hands with their new wedding bands posed over her flowers ... and his nails were BLACK. Ewwwwww.

He's always been my least favorite uncle but for crying out loud, it's your freaking wedding day. Scrub them a littl extra!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Pip who's the latest avatar?  These old eyes can't see - but can see enough NOT to enlarge the screen while at work.
    Posted by Lily87

Mario Lopez

I am supposed to dedicate an avatar to Seebell later on, but I didn't find her picks in men to be true hotties.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I have always wanted to go to the Boston Flower show...

hmmm, so its this weekend, eh?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

My husband has cousins who are farmers and coal miners and things like that.  They are big hunky guys with roughed up hands and blackened fingernails - the dirt just won't come out any more.  They are ashamed of them, but I think they are awesome.  They look like the hands that built the country.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Fair enough, DG.  I guess it just depends on the work someone does.  It's going to be inevitable that farmers and coal miners are going to have worn hands.  But it's not going to be something that one usually finds in the Boston area.

I suppose if I fell in love with a farmer, I'd get used to rough, well-worn hands, wouldn't I?  Just have never had that opportunity.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Twinny, gah-ross

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Mornin' All! I watched the Breakfast Club when I got home from work. It was on Starz. I feel so old.
    Posted by adminconsult1

:-D  I saw the last half of it a few weekends ago.  Still love it tho.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Is it wrong that I think Mario Lopez was waaaay cuter as AC Slater than I do now? He's SO into himself!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Is it wrong that I think Mario Lopez was waaaay cuter as AC Slater than I do now? He's SO into himself!
    Posted by Twinster

Hey Twinny

Im surprised Mario can hold his head up, his ego is tremendous... i just want to burst that ego with a pin..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

LWhitt - they did look weird at my father in law's wake - these big ol' boys in uncomfortable suits and dirty nails... you forget about the old cty / country stereotypes until they are plopped in your face.

Mario Lopez?  No, I can't - it would be like thinking Rick(y) Schroeder is cute.  I can't.