Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

letter is up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

He may be into himself, but his body is delish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I like when a woman has soft skin and smells wonderful.  I know what you mean about smell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Dumbest letter Ever (said in a Napoleon dialect)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club:
    My husband has cousins who are farmers and coal miners and things like that.  They are big hunky guys with roughed up hands and blackened fingernails - the dirt just won't come out any more.  They are ashamed of them, but I think they are awesome.  They look like the hands that built the country.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Good Morning, BreaKfast Club! 

My older cousin once sat me down and said to me,"Yoga, feel my hands" ... huh? Ok, yoga felt his hands.  Cousin responds,"now yoga, you do not want a man with silky, soft hands, you don't want a man with hands that look like all he does is load the dishwasher ..."  HUH? 
    Cousin then tells me I basically want a man with hands like HIS (he was a car mechanic at the time!!) because men that are manly have hands that show some grit. 

Geez, I forgot all about that convo until right now ... but the manly hands thing definitely has credibility! 

For me, it's sexy eyes.  I never even noticed my ex's hands b/c his eyes were so damn sexy.   Now he looks like a sneaky rat face to me!  Laughing   What was I thinking??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Mario Lopez?  No, I can't - it would be like thinking Rick(y) Schroeder is cute.  I can't.
    Posted by diamondgirl

BINGO!!!!!  Even when he was on that cop show, Ricky Schroeder was still just too boyish in his face, and all I could remember was that other show where he was too cutsie-wootsie.  Gah.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Lily - Yes, pretty sure they had the marriage annuled. Ali Landry, I think it was? Or Ali Larter? One of the Ali's.

Anyone else think we're going to see LW on the news? And not in a good way?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

LWhitt - agreed!  And I like pretty blonde boys, and I couldn't do it!

Dread - I got my husband with my softness.  He thinks I have some secret skin softener that I won't tell anyone about.  :D

Everyone - I can't believe this LW even sent in this letter.  Is she crazy?  I mean, I don't condone criminal activity, but for Heaven's SAKE woman, STHU!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Lily - Yes, pretty sure they had the marriage annuled. Ali Landry, I think it was? Or Ali Larter? One of the Ali's. Anyone else think we're going to see LW on the news? And not in a good way?
    Posted by Twinster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ali Landry, I think.

And this LW is seriously STOOPID.  If it's a real letter.  JBar could be right - Fake Letter Friday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I LOVE ricky S in Little Lord Fontlaroy (god I can't spell that and I'm way too lazy to look it up).. ooohhh dem golden slippers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

LOL!  Loved PowerCord's response - and someone else is calling out He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named on the potential fakeness of the letter:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

netsr wrote:
    My advice to the letter writer?

KIO/007/Hoss, stop writing fake letters and get a new hobby. Your heydays of duping the masses are over.

Thanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Twinster, grease doesn't just scrub off.  What the guy should have done was wear gloves for a week or two before the wedding. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Yeah this letter could def be fake, it's also poorly written. And for all you haters, I'm changing my avatar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

What I don't understand about the LW is why, if he moved away with her, he'd have to take his whole family? Who does that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

McRobbie,

Probably, but what mechanic wants to do that? They're still married, he still works on cars, I guess it's cool. Just grossed five-year-old me out at the time.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Twinster, grease doesn't just scrub off.  What the guy should have done was wear gloves for a week or two before the wedding. 
    Posted by McBostonrob

Not even with something like Bartenders Friend or Bon Ami or one of those types of soaps?  Lava Soap - that's the one I've heard works well.  (The others are kitchen scrub soaps. LOL!)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Yeah this letter could def be fake, it's also poorly written. And for all you haters, I'm changing my avatar.
    Posted by mes3pippo

But...but...but....I don't hate it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

No hate, Pip...  you don't like my R Patrick, I don't like your M Lopez.  Wouldn't the world be boring if we all wanted the same hotties?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

admin, your avatar may be smiling, but he looks like he can be BROODY... who is it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

What I don't understand about the LW is why, if he moved away with her, he'd have to take his whole family? Who does that?
    Posted by adminconsult1

OMG admin

who isthat hot avatar of yours???? me likey

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

lol LWhitt...

Anyway new avatar = Paul Walker

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

admin, your avatar may be smiling, but he looks like he can be BROODY... who is it?
    Posted by diamondgirl

He is Oded Fehr. He was in The Mummy, with long hair. I like him with long hair, but I couldn't find a real good picture.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : OMG admin who isthat hot avatar of yours???? me likey
    Posted by backbaybabe

Oded Fehr.  I remember him from "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" but I also think he was the evil emperor or something in "The Mummy Returns"?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

http://greginhollywood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/paul3.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/djkeator/Paul_Walker.jpg

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/paul-walker/pictures/paul-walker-picture-3.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/6/9/7/2/5/1/orig-697251.jpg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : OMG admin who isthat hot avatar of yours???? me likey
    Posted by backbaybabe

He's my crush of the day...sigh, Oded Fehr

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=&q=oded+fehr+pictures&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=zcqsS7DYLcSclgeD86yQAQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQsAQwAA&safe=active