Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

remember its flirt friday!!!!!

hope everyone is feeling flirty today

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Jazzy you think Vin D's face is better than the Rock's?! Have you ever seen "Walking Tall"???

MMMMMMMM yum

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Not even with something like Bartenders Friend or Bon Ami or one of those types of soaps?  Lava Soap - that's the one I've heard works well.  (The others are kitchen scrub soaps. LOL!)
    Posted by LWhitt58

My dad worked with his hands for many years. He didn't have to, but he wanted to.
    And now, five years into semi-retirement, his hands STILL look dirty. Lava soap, Bleach, Gasoline, nothing gets rid of that dirt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

All righty.... DISENGAGE!
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yeah, I just did a semi-engage.  But I'm done.  :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I always feel flirty.  It's like some kind of chronic illness.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : My dad worked with his hands for many years. He didn't have to, but he wanted to. And now, five years into semi-retirement, his hands STILL look dirty. Lava soap, Bleach, Gasoline, nothing gets rid of that dirt.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Perhaps a hand peel is in order.  Wink

Wow - I can't believe Lava soap won't get it out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I am running out of ways to flirt with Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

LOL Diamond.. me too :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

So just jump him, silly! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Pip

one can never run out of ways to flirt with Bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

chronis illness of flirtability is one great thing...

lets bring it on!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I don't like to flirt in print.  All my best flirts are eyebrow-related.  :p

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

chronis illness of flirtability is one great thing... lets bring it on!!!!!
    Posted by backbaybabe

B3, I believe you are suffering from Flirtus Regularis.

There is no antitode for the sexytoxin, fortunately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Sexytoxin

OMG, I <3 you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I dunno, he is a bit on the short side. I don't think he's ready for this jelly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Here's one for you ladies ...

I met this guy a couple of years ago, we hit it off really well. I REALLY liked him. After we "played" for a few months he told me he didn't want anything serious. As soon as I hear that I am all set. I stopped seeing him and I told him then we weren't playing anymore. We kept in touch because he was at least honest with me and didn't string me along. We hung out a couple of times and we always had a good time. Then I met someone and we started dating and I decided I wanted to be serious with new man. Well, I told Oldy and he was ok with it, but still wanted to hang out. Even though  I told him no he kept emailing, calling, asking to meet up. I started ignoring him. All his calls, his attempts to hang out ,etc.

So .. I felt AWFUL because I don't ignore things lol.. I'm a confrontational person (me? really?) but he just wasn't getting the hint otherwise.

Well, this morning... I have a FB friend request and it's him. UGH.

1. What do I do with that? He didn't hurt me but I hurt him so I don't know what to do with it
    2. WHY would he want to find me?? I make my profile public enough that you can see what you want without having to friend me so that it's not awkward for both of us. he can send me an email through it so why does he need to be my "friend" on FB?

As a disclaimer - I don't care what people see about me, it is what it is, I am who I am. I'm not a very private person so it's not the point that I don't want him knowing what's going on in my life, I guess my REAL question is - WHAT do I say to him?? "Hey sorry I ignored a years worth of phone calls" lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

With some of these letters it'd be nice if there was just a poll after the letter and the comments were for OT.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : B3, I believe you are suffering from Flirtus Regularis.

There is no antitode for the sexytoxin, fortunately.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

And YOU are seriously good with words.  :-)   bbb must be eating lots of yogurt to be suffering from Flirtus Regularis.  Actually, that's not suffering, is it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Sexytoxin OMG, I <3 you.
    Posted by diamondgirl

The feeling is mutual :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Jazzy, you could accept him and not send him any message, or just let it sit there in pending.

Maybe accept him and a couple months from now delete him? I think he wants to try to keep you on the back burner, or add to his number of friends.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : And YOU are seriously good with words.  :-)   bbb must be eating lots of yogurt to be suffering from Flirtus Regularis.  Actually, that's not suffering, is it?
    Posted by LWhitt58

To steal one of your very own phrases: ::VBG::

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : And YOU are seriously good with words.  :-)   bbb must be eating lots of yogurt to be suffering from Flirtus Regularis.  Actually, that's not suffering, is it?
    Posted by LWhitt58

i got my sextoxin A game on.... yeeha!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

IDMWIT, we should hook up!

Jazzy, I think so far you have behaved like a textbook 'grown up.'  Honestly, Oldy appears to be taking things a little farther than you have indicated you are comfortable with.  I would;

1. Ignore the FB request
    2. Tell him you are not comfortable hanging out anymore and would prefer to break things off.

He may be a fine guy, but it appears that you two are not on the same page, so this relationship is not one that is bringing you more good than stress.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Here's one for you ladies ... I met this guy a couple of years ago, we hit it off really well. I REALLY liked him. After we "played" for a few months he told me he didn't want anything serious. As soon as I hear that I am all set. I stopped seeing him and I told him then we weren't playing anymore. We kept in touch because he was at least honest with me and didn't string me along. We hung out a couple of times and we always had a good time. Then I met someone and we started dating and I decided I wanted to be serious with new man. Well, I told Oldy and he was ok with it, but still wanted to hang out. Even though  I told him no he kept emailing, calling, asking to meet up. I started ignoring him. All his calls, his attempts to hang out ,etc. So .. I felt AWFUL because I don't ignore things lol.. I'm a confrontational person (me? really?) but he just wasn't getting the hint otherwise. Well, this morning... I have a FB friend request and it's him. UGH. 1. What do I do with that? He didn't hurt me but I hurt him so I don't know what to do with it 2. WHY would he want to find me?? I make my profile public enough that you can see what you want without having to friend me so that it's not awkward for both of us. he can send me an email through it so why does he need to be my "friend" on FB? As a disclaimer - I don't care what people see about me, it is what it is, I am who I am. I'm not a very private person so it's not the point that I don't want him knowing what's going on in my life, I guess my REAL question is - WHAT do I say to him?? "Hey sorry I ignored a years worth of phone calls" lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Hey Jazzy, could you just ignore him going forward?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Here's one for you ladies ...  "Hey sorry I ignored a years worth of phone calls" lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Depends. Are you single and ready to mingle?
    Would you want to recreate some of the fire you two had burning?

You could accept and continue to ignore, but then I'm assuming the invasions on your life would increase, more messages, IMs, texts, etc.

You could message him first and lay your boundaries on the line.

You could decline and reinforce previous ignores...