Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

yeah... I am not making this a HUGE deal lol but it happens often. I don't know why people you've dated in the past, when it's ended weirdly, still look for you on FB and other places. It's like, just go away. lol...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Depends. Are you single and ready to mingle? Would you want to recreate some of the fire you two had burning? You could accept and continue to ignore, but then I'm assuming the invasions on your life would increase, more messages, IMs, texts, etc. You could message him first and lay your boundaries on the line. You could decline and reinforce previous ignores...
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Good points... I liek the boundaries thing... but it just seems dumb to do it with someoen I haven't spoken to in a year HAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Even though  I told him no he kept emailing, calling, asking to meet up. I started ignoring him. All his calls, his attempts to hang out ,etc. So .. I felt AWFUL because I don't ignore things lol.. I'm a confrontational person (me? really?) but he just wasn't getting the hint otherwise. Well, this morning... I have a FB friend request and it's him. UGH. 1. What do I do with that?
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Can't you just ignore the FB friending request as well?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

If you're not speaking to him, just keep not speaking to him. He'll fade away once he find another plaything. Maybe he is going through a drought.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

IDMWIT, we should hook up! Jazzy, I think so far you have behaved like a textbook 'grown up.'  Honestly, Oldy appears to be taking things a little farther than you have indicated you are comfortable with.  I would; 1. Ignore the FB request 2. Tell him you are not comfortable hanging out anymore and would prefer to break things off. He may be a fine guy, but it appears that you two are not on the same page, so this relationship is not one that is bringing you more good than stress.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Name the time and place, girly :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I can LW.. lol.. I guess I just hate ignoring and avoiding and it's been eating me for this long anyways, then to see the FB request. UGGGHH.. it's not a big deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : To steal one of your very own phrases: ::VBG::

Tee hee!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

My ex used to send me naked pictures and videos of her "having fun solo".  It was kind of weird and didn't allow me to get over things at all.  Thank God that's over with.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

So, when you were hanging out post-break-up, was it just platonic stuff?  Nothing physical?  If so, he may just have seen you as a friend, so when you told him about the new guy he was OK with it, and figured you'd still hang out as friends?  That might be what's going on at his end.

But, if you were getting a different vibe then you could just ignore the FB request.  Or, you could tell him directly that you're not interested?  I don't know... Hard to say because I don't know what you did post-break-up and what kind of vibe he was giving out.

Here's one for you ladies ... I met this guy a couple of years ago, we hit it off really well. I REALLY liked him. After we "played" for a few months he told me he didn't want anything serious. As soon as I hear that I am all set. I stopped seeing him and I told him then we weren't playing anymore. We kept in touch because he was at least honest with me and didn't string me along. We hung out a couple of times and we always had a good time. Then I met someone and we started dating and I decided I wanted to be serious with new man. Well, I told Oldy and he was ok with it, but still wanted to hang out. Even though  I told him no he kept emailing, calling, asking to meet up. I started ignoring him. All his calls, his attempts to hang out ,etc.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

My ex used to send me naked pictures and videos of her "having fun solo".  It was kind of weird and didn't allow me to get over things at all.  Thank God that's over with.
    Posted by Dread27

You know Dread, that's fun when you are TOGETHER.. not so much when you aren't. I hate when people are like that. It's like she was only satisfying her own needs by gaining your attention rather than thinking about your feelings.

Sorry bud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : You know Dread, that's fun when you are TOGETHER.. not so much when you aren't. I hate when people are like that. It's like she was only satisfying her own needs by gaining your attention rather than thinking about your feelings. Sorry bud
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Yeah I'm glad you got my point.  I think this guy is trying to do that to you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

So, when you were hanging out post-break-up, was it just platonic stuff?  Nothing physical?  If so, he may just have seen you as a friend, so when you told him about the new guy he was OK with it, and figured you'd still hang out as friends?  That might be what's going on at his end. But, if you were getting a different vibe then you could just ignore the FB request.  Or, you could tell him directly that you're not interested?  I don't know... Hard to say because I don't know what you did post-break-up and what kind of vibe he was giving out. In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club :
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

We did some post break up playing, but not for a long period of time.

I'll just tell him that I'm sorry for ignoring his phone calls but that I don;t want anything more and possibly not even a friendship. I barely have time for my friends now :(

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I can LW.. lol.. I guess I just hate ignoring and avoiding and it's been eating me for this long anyways, then to see the FB request. UGGGHH.. it's not a big deal.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Jazzy, seing that he's a nice guy and all, but you're just not that into him, wouldnt it be best to just NOT friend him, and move along...

probably would be best for the both of you...

but i dont get it either when you've broken up with someone why would they still want to be friendswith you on FB... i find that eerily stalkerish...

put the past in the past

just saying

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I'm looking to hang out tonight, if anyone is unbusy....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Posted by Dread27

Ewwww.  And stoopid, on her part.  SERIOUSLY?  In this era when stuff like that can easily be uploaded for the whole world to see?  (Not that you would do that, Dread, but YKWIM).

Kinda like the dumb-ass celeburetardites who make sex tapes.  Can they really be THAT stupid?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Posted by Dread27

Her womany alone time?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I'm looking to hang out tonight, if anyone is unbusy....
    Posted by diamondgirl

Where do you live Diamond?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Ewwww.  And stoopid, on her part.  SERIOUSLY?  In this era when stuff like that can easily be uploaded for the whole world to see?  (Not that you would do that, Dread, but YKWIM). Kinda like the dumb-ass celeburetardites who make sex tapes.  Can they really be THAT stupid?
    Posted by LWhitt58

Its rather fun to get them during a relationship.  I'm with Jazzy there.  But I think that anyone that's knows me knows that I wouldn't do that to someone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

im heading to the new Joe's on Newbury, if anyone is in the hood

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

My stalker used to leave his manly alone time on my voicemail.

We should hook them up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

JP.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Can't you just ignore the FB friending request as well?
    Posted by LWhitt58

I agree - just block him on FB and he won't even be able to find you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Her womany alone time?

Yes.  I . . . like it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Its rather fun to get them during a relationship.  I'm with Jazzy there.  But I think that anyone that's knows me knows that I wouldn't do that to someone.
    Posted by Dread27

No, I do understand that.  But I'm more talking about just making them in general.  Her computer/laptop gets stolen.

She's SO screwed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I would love to go out tonight!

But speaking of FB, my friend is in the middle of an FB scandal today, and I might have to be on good-girlfriend-standby. :-p