Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club

Well, my SIL wants to hang out to get out of the house, so I may go with her.  We always have a blast.  But dammit, I want to meet you people!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : No, I do understand that.  But I'm more talking about just making them in general.  Her computer/laptop gets stolen. She's SO screwed.
    Posted by LWhitt58

This is why I miss Polaroid and 9MM film.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : No, I do understand that.  But I'm more talking about just making them in general.  Her computer/laptop gets stolen. She's SO screwed.
    Posted by LWhitt58

It was actually her cell phone.  I'd get texts in very awkward situations of her undercarriage and I'd be hanging out with my family or something.  Really bad stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

But speaking of FB, my friend is in the middle of an FB scandal today, and I might have to be on good-girlfriend-standby. :-p
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Rut-roh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I would love to go out tonight! But speaking of FB, my friend is in the middle of an FB scandal today, and I might have to be on good-girlfriend-standby. :-p
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Wow IDMWIT - what type of scandal?  i cant even imagine

you are a good friend IDMWIT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Well, my SIL wants to hang out to get out of the house, so I may go with her.  We always have a blast.  But dammit, I want to meet you people!
    Posted by diamondgirl

I want to meet more of the LL Lovelies and Lovers too.  :-)  But tonight is an "in" night for me.  I had a doubleheader last weekend, and my Sunday was shot to shite.  :-) 

I'm going up to a friend's new house tomorrow afternoon/evening so Friday evening will be spent with the cats and PEOPLE Magazine.  And maybe I'll try and catch up on the On-Demand of "The Pacific".

I swear, my life is so frickin' exciting I can't stand it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : It was actually her cell phone.  I'd get texts in very awkward situations of her undercarriage and I'd be hanging out with my family or something.  Really bad stuff.
    Posted by Dread27

OK.  I'm just old.  I admit it.  Seriously just blows my mind that someone would do this.

Vizzini's INCONCEIVABLE! comes to mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : OK.  I'm just old.  I admit it.  Seriously just blows my mind that someone would do this. Vizzini's INCONCEIVABLE! comes to mind.
    Posted by LWhitt58

I do not think that means what you think it means.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

DIM, I'm not sure if you saw what I wrote earlier but I asked if you and Honey wanted to get together for a walk tomorrow, provided weather behaves. She said she's game. Let me know if you are and we can take it "offline" :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

speaking of kittys

i will be kitty-sitting a friend's cat for a whole month while she's in FLA

this will be good,as ive ben deciding once again whether to get a cat...its been 5 yrs since my last one passed away...

for the month of April i'll be potential cat owner in training...talk about diving in

i will be Chloe's adopted mom for a month

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

My ex used to send me naked pictures and videos of her "having fun solo".
    Posted by Dread27

Eeewwwwwww... CREEPY!!!  *shudder*

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

speaking of kittys i will be kitty-sitting a friend's cat for a whole month while she's in FLA
    this will be good,as ive ben deciding once again whether to get a cat...its been 5 yrs since my last one passed away...
    for the month of April i'll be potential cat owner in training...
    talk about diving in i will be Chloe's adopted mom for a month
    Posted by backbaybabe

Awwwwwww!  I couldn't go that long without a kitty.  But I did wait about 4-6 months before adopting Jaspurr.  Scooter, of course, was not thrilled when I did so.  :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I don't think I could live more than a week without a kitty. Honestly. As sick as it is. It's just an amazing feeling they give you

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I don't think I could live more than a week without a kitty. Honestly. As sick as it is. It's just an amazing feeling they give you
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

What are these cats doing to you Jazzy?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Awwwwwww!  I couldn't go that long without a kitty.  But I did wait about 4-6 months before adopting Jaspurr.  Scooter, of course, was not thrilled when I did so.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

Lwhitt - love both those names!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

im heading to the new Joe's on Newbury, if anyone is in the hood
    Posted by backbaybabe

Now (or at 12:44 PM) or after work?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : What are these cats doing to you Jazzy?
    Posted by Dread27

the impossible, they turned me into a softy.. have you seen them?!?! lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : the impossible, they turned me into a softy.. have you seen them?!?! lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Yeah I saw your pictures.  I'm such a dog person but I love my cat too.  He's developing this habit of drinking shower water until pukes though.  That has to stop.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Two Cent - after work....you gonna be around?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

BBB - that Yorkie is adorable! Yours?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Two Cent - after work....you gonna be around?
    Posted by backbaybabe

I can be.  I'm not in the hood, but I'm just a T ride away from Back Bay.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Yeah I saw your pictures.  I'm such a dog person but I love my cat too.  He's developing this habit of drinking shower water until pukes though.  That has to stop.
    Posted by Dread27

hahaahahahhaha.. my white kitty get's IN the shower with me. he loves to get wet. (oh that could be so dirty)... it's hilarious. I <3 him to death.

I saw a dead possum in the rode last night (i 1 it) and it made me so sad because it always makes me fear it'll be my boy one day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : Lwhitt - love both those names!!!!!!
    Posted by backbaybabe

Names are VERY important for all of my kitties!

Tigger - orange tabby.  (of course on the name)

Smokin' Joe Frazier (Joey for short) - he was gray and I refused to call him Smokey.  He liked sleeping in my bathroom sink (because it was cool and I didn't have A/C except in my bedroom at the time), and didn't mind when I turned on the faucet.

Cee-Cee (Cable Cat) - picked up from a farm near my mother and stepfather's house in central PA.  She was unnamed for 3 weeks until I watched how fascinated she was by some jungle animal show (Marlon Perkins?) on the TV.  Sitting under the TV staring up at it, reaching up to tap the screen when lions were on the screen.  :-)  So she liked cable TV.

Scooter - because she's a fast little sucker.  Especially when she knows she's done something wrong.  A champion counter-surfer.

Jaspurr - because he was a VERY good purrer when I was thinking about adopting him.  He has a totally girlish "mew!" however...a bit incongruous coming out of a 14 lb. big black meatloaf.  :-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

drinky - thanks its my mom's... she's a little hell'un

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/26 Breakfast Club : hahaahahahhaha.. my white kitty get's IN the shower with me. he loves to get wet. (oh that could be so dirty)... it's hilarious. I <3 him to death. I saw a dead possum in the rode last night (i 1 it) and it made me so sad because it always makes me fear it'll be my boy one day.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Yeah Stewie loves the shower.  I don't know why.  It was kind of creepy at first but I'm used to it now.