Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs?

'Cause he doesn't want anyone to know he's screwing a chicken.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

JAZZY OMG!

hahahaha.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StupidIsAsStupidDoes-. Show StupidIsAsStupidDoes-'s posts

LWhitt I've been throwing out random hints since yesterday.
    I'm sorry if you felt offended.

I feel love for you all. <3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    LWhitt I've been throwing out random hints since yesterday. I'm sorry if you felt offended. I feel love for you all. <3
    Posted by StupidIsAsStupidDoes-

That's a cop out Stu.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StupidIsAsStupidDoes-. Show StupidIsAsStupidDoes-'s posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : Damn. Even after I called you Mrs. Lucic it took a while...
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

haha I know!
    And out of all people BRUINS asked you what you were talking about... hahaha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Still in the dark but that's ok I'm getting used it here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid :  haha I know! And out of all people BRUINS asked you what you were talking about... hahaha

you are one funny chickie.... i love it!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

LWhitt I've been throwing out random hints since yesterday. I'm sorry if you felt offended. I feel love for you all. <3

No offense, Stu - just didn't know a lot of the backstory (but I had seen the outing and definitely reported it, even though I wasn't exactly sure who it was about).  AND I'm often slow on the uptake.  :-)

That's all I was saying - anyone who's not a "regular" can be intimidated on LL. I know I was when I first posted...I just posted advice and then left.  It took a LONG time for me to say anything OT, IIRC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

It's Christmas in *July* not *March*

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

It's Christmas in *July* not *March*
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

dude, where'd my post go?!?!?! WTFF.. and good guess woman!! I love that song so much lol

Sections
Shortcuts