Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    OMG - does anyone remember that photo i posted yest of that guy from westford? jeez louise, he emailed me...ok, i got caught checking him out....HAHAHA
    Posted by backbaybabe

B3... I think it's a GOOD thing to be "caught" by that man! ;-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I was going to suggest, A-E, that you make sure it is humid enough in your house. 

(pause whilst everyone in Massachusetts recovers from hysterical laughter)

Sometimes that helps a cough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    Good morning! Hope no one floats away today. I work out in the boonies, surrounded by umpteen lakes and all of the little streams associated. I'm hoping for a washout so I can get the day off LOL.
    Posted by adminconsult1

I work outside of the city as well, and I'm already recalculating my route home. There's no way I can get back through that one road with half a foot of water!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Why would a guy that hot be on CougarLife? I can't think of a good reason, only a bunch of bad ones.
    Posted by JoyNoel

Joy i agree with you.... and he's not even a real shiny penny in my interpretation of a shiny penny. he's 38??? hello????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Why would a guy that hot be on CougarLife? I can't think of a good reason, only a bunch of bad ones.
    Posted by JoyNoel

Hmmmm....good point.  It IS the Intertubes, after all.  Perhaps that picture doesn't mean what you think it means?  (To para-quote Inigo Montoya)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I was going to suggest, A-E, that you make sure it is humid enough in your house.  (pause whilst everyone in Massachusetts recovers from hysterical laughter) Sometimes that helps a cough.
    Posted by diamondgirl

No laughter from me - I agree - perhaps a vaporizer in your bedroom?  But also perhaps it *is* something like bronchitis?  A-E, have you seen a doc?  Not good to have a cough for SIX months!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Mr AE rode his bike home last night in this rain - he came in the door looking like George Clooney in the Perfect Storm. HOT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : B3... I think it's a GOOD thing to be "caught" by that man! ;-)
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

LMAO!!!!!!!

i may just have to flirt with this one....

ok,, this is what he writes in his profile, check this out... LOL

About Me

I am completely turned on by a confident, full of sexy attitude, put together woman. I take great pride in my body and my willingness to please and would like the same in my partner. I promise, it will be worth your while as nothing turns me on more than knowing that what I'm doing is making you crazy. I am a man who appreciates the little things that women do to make themselves feel good......perfume, sexy lingerie, high heels...it will all go noticed and trust me, appreciated.

I'm looking for...

I'm looking for long passionate nights where we both can explore, enjoy, and tease each other mercilessly. Then do it all over again!
    If your mail is hot you can reach me at mac19317

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

im howling over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Geeezz....... I never signed up for online dating before.

Why the hell is it so expensive?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Dammm, why'd you have to post that?  Oh well, if hubs ever cheats on me, I know where to go for revenge.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : LMAO!!!!!!! i may just have to flirt with this one.... ok,, this is what he writes in his profile, check this out... LOL About Me Photos (4) About Me I am completely turned on by a confident, full of sexy attitude, put together woman. I take great pride in my body and my willingness to please and would like the same in my partner. I promise, it will be worth your while as nothing turns me on more than knowing that what I'm doing is making you crazy. I am a man who appreciates the little things that women do to make themselves feel good......perfume, sexy lingerie, high heels...it will all go noticed and trust me, appreciated. I'm looking for... I'm looking for long passionate nights where we both can explore, enjoy, and tease each other mercilessly. Then do it all over again! If your mail is hot you can reach me at mac19317 Click on a photo's mail icon to send tstoztr1 a note about that photo. Send a Message   Send a Message     Send a Message   Send a Message    
    Posted by backbaybabe

Uh oh.... well, I uh.... I think we're headed into that territory A-O and Seebell were in yesterday.

B3 - you seem to fit the bill! But how do you like a man with such overt sexuality?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Mr AE rode his bike home last night in this rain - he came in the door looking like George Clooney in the Perfect Storm. HOT.
    Posted by anecdotal-evidence

Yummy. I hoped you helped towel him off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

you ladies are a Hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna flirt back.. updates to follow, if there will be any

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Mac is a hot nickname, I think.

LWhitt - what I meant by the laughter was, it is so humid right now from all the rain that my cutting board is growing mold in the knifemarks.  A-E's house is probably humid enough.  ;)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

not paying $30, to flirt..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

B3, that sounds like a guy who just wants sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that. lol

On the subject of online dating, I have a question for you all! For discussion: do you rule out men based on their height?

I have a dear old friend who's feeling down about dating lately. He is convinced his lack of luck is because he's only 5'4". I'm trying to tell him that really isn't an issue, especially at our age.  He's handsome, fit, has a great job, etc.... (unfortunately he's not in this state, or I'd already have introduced you single ladies to him... )

What do you say?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Well I'm not King Triton but I'm not above roleplaying.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Honestly, it ends up depending on whether I like him.  If I am daffy over him, then his height disappears, or just becomes another quirk I ignore, like leaving dirty spoons on the counter or something. 

Some of my favorite single male friends are only 5'6" or 7" or so, and I would date them.  In fact, if any of you want them, you can have them.  In Boston, most of the guys I know are average/slightly below average height for a guy anyway, so it is hardly an issue.... maybe your buddy should move here!

I only wouldn't date a short guy if he were so lightly built that he looked like my son instead of my boyfriend.  That would be weird.  I am big and tall.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

!!!!  Someone push Dread in the pool, quick!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

B3, that sounds like a guy who just wants sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that. lol On the subject of online dating, I have a question for you all! For discussion: do you rule out men based on their height? I have a dear old friend who's feeling down about dating lately. He is convinced his lack of luck is because he's only 5'4". I'm trying to tell him that really isn't an issue, especially at our age.  He's handsome, fit, has a great job, etc.... (unfortunately he's not in this state, or I'd already have introduced you single ladies to him... ) What do you say?

Honestly, A-E, yes. I'm 5'9" and I would dismiss someone on the computer for being too short. Similarly, I'm sure, men have dismissed me for being too tall.

Does your friend enjoy dating taller women? Has he tried focusing on the short crowd? "Winking" at ladies 5'2" and under?

I have a different attitude about meeting people in real life though. I would not dismiss him then.

This is one of the reasons I somehwat dislike technology. Ostensibly, the internet is about getting people to connect, but really... it encourages anonymity and is a breeding ground for inhumanity.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : LMAO!!!!!!! i may just have to flirt with this one.... ok,, this is what he writes in his profile, check this out... LOL About Me Photos (4) About Me I am completely turned on by a confident, full of sexy attitude, put together woman.   
    Posted by backbaybabe

Ding, ding, ding - that's most definitely YOU, bbb!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I'm 5' 7" otherwise known as the perfect height.  I read that somewhere . . . in a book!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

B3, that sounds like a guy who just wants sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that. lol On the subject of online dating, I have a question for you all! For discussion: do you rule out men based on their height? I have a dear old friend who's feeling down about dating lately. He is convinced his lack of luck is because he's only 5'4". I'm trying to tell him that really isn't an issue, especially at our age.  He's handsome, fit, has a great job, etc.... (unfortunately he's not in this state, or I'd already have introduced you single ladies to him... ) What do you say?

AE, years ago, i would have ruled him out... but today, i would consider him, as there's more to a man than his height... and i kicked a few of those height challenged men to the curb back in the day, which i now would have considered "winners"

just sayin'

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : Uh oh.... well, I uh.... I think we're headed into that territory A-O and Seebell were in yesterday. B3 - you seem to fit the bill! But how do you like a man with such overt sexuality?
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Which I'd just as soon as the LL blog NOT enter today. But it's unlikely, since all of you seem to like Seebell to go off like that.