Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

I'm totally damaged.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    Dread - You can't have Youk. I want him. And B73 has made his appearance.... on the "other" side Speaking of the weather, did you guys see the radar?!?!
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Now THAT is funny!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    Well, Dread, we have two different aims here.  You want bragging rights over your buddies, and something to make keeping an eye on MLB interesting all year. I just want to drown in baseball.  I have been to two World Series parades.  If they lose 162 this year, I will still <3 them.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I haven't been to a parade.  I don't want bragging rights.  I just want to watch a good baseball game.  The Red Sox are my team win or lose.  I didn't get the "B" tattooed on my arm for no reason.

I play fantasy baseball so that I have an excuse to follow stats.  Before fantasy baseball it just seemed weird to know all of the different stats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

You.  Have.  A.  B.  Tattoo.

I think my heart just stopped.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Do tell, why are some of you enamoured of Caps Lockie?  Is it a regular who's using a different name?  If not, WHY?

I just can't see how what she writes is funny....it's beyond irritating.  And today, all we're getting is obscenities.

I'm outta there if this is what the afternoon will be like.  (This is when an IGNORE button would be of great advantage on the blog.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok all

ive actually been busy today, so just peeking in from time to time...

what's going on with SEEBELL today?

is she off her fr iggin rocker, or am i missing something

love her posts, but im not feeling her love today. is it just me?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

And what I meant by the parade comment was the Sox have enabled us to go to two parades in the last six years; I am okay with them having a messy couple of year.'  I was not trying to fanhood one up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

BBB- I think she may be losing it. She just went off on Bruins and I didn't think what Bruins wrote was that bad. Same for Sally...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

She's off her rocker everyday. I don't know how anyone can take her seriously. She's perfectly capable of writing properly. I've seen her do it once. She does it for attention, and attention she gets. I honestly can't take her seriously even for a minute.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

She's off her rocker everyday. I don't know how anyone can take her seriously. She's perfectly capable of writing properly. I've seen her do it once. She does it for attention, and attention she gets. I honestly can't take her seriously even for a minute.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

i totally agree

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

All right - I am getting the F out of here and doing some work.  The weather is horrible, people are in various levels of terrible mood, the blog is cranky, and I think I accidentally ticked off Dread.  Today = Fail.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Does anyone want David Gray tix for April 6th? In CT? $100 a peice, 2 total. Good old mom just canceled on me. Great day for the esteem.. I wonder if it'll rain much harder anytime soon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

ok all ive actually been busy today, so just peeking in from time to time...

what's going on with SEEBELL today?

is she off her fr iggin rocker, or am i missing something

love her posts, but im not feeling her love today. is it just me?
    Posted by backbaybabe

No, it's not just you.  I don't like her posts to begin with.  Haven't since the last time she passed through LL.  Please tell me why any grown woman would write that way on purpose?  Sorry - it's just not normal to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

EXACTLY!  So why all the love for her on the blog from people saying they like her posts?  I wish Dread or Bruins or A-o would chime in here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

It is for attention. A lot of people have personas on LL (i.e A-O, Doof, etc) but her's is too much I think. I have trouble reading her posts but love when Dread does the recaps haha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

All right - I am getting the F out of here and doing some work.  The weather is horrible, people are in various levels of terrible mood, the blog is cranky, and I think I accidentally ticked off Dread.  Today = Fail.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I'm not mad.  What happened?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I got slapped on the wrist the day I challenged her by Sally. So I just don't get into it. She reminds me of a family member that spews all over my facebook page very innapropriate things in very innapropriate ways, thus I removed her lol but can't do that here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : No, it's not just you.  I don't like her posts to begin with.  Haven't since the last time she passed through LL.  Please tell me why any grown woman would write that way on purpose?  Sorry - it's just not normal to me.
    Posted by LWhitt58

Maybe she's out of cigarettes.... Her posts irritate me so I never read them, but sometimes it's difficult when all you see are posts in capital letters every 3 responses.... She's definitely on a roll today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Does anyone want David Gray tix for April 6th? In CT? $100 a peice, 2 total. Good old mom just canceled on me. Great day for the esteem.. I wonder if it'll rain much harder anytime soon.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

And I have tickets to see Rick Ross at Patriot Place this Friday. LOL
    Was supposed to go with "the friend" who no longer speaks to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I don't mind Seebell.  I'm not currently reading the blog but she can be too much like 70% of the time.  I can completely understand if she gets on people's nerves.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

to be honest - i really dont like reading her posts at all...hurts my eyes

i just said i did thinking she's over here as well, and didnt want to get mauled by her

didnt she banish HERSELF a while back from LL?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

back from the gym and weak but feeling great,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Yes she did. I think it was because of the whole A-O  situation where people thought she outed him

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

How was it Pip? I just started going at 5 Am instead of work and I think it's slowly going to kill me lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I noticed that Honey. Lots of credit to you! hahaha I couldn't do that. I used to. I was training to be a body builder when I was 20-22. It was INTENSE. Gymin it twice a day. All set, I like my beer and pizza too much to ever do that again. lol