Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid

It was good. I am tired.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    to be honest - i really dont like reading her posts at all...hurts my eyes

i just said i did thinking she's over here as well, and didnt want to get mauled by her

didnt she banish HERSELF a while back from LL?
    Posted by backbaybabe

She did banish herself IIRC; and I don't recall if she was here or not in the past few weeks.  If she is, at least I can hit the Ignore button here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid:
    back from the gym and weak but feeling great,
    Posted by mes3pippo

Pip - just have to say I LOVE your kiwi/strawberry avatar!  Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Jazzy- I am not a morning person at all, as a matter of fact if I'm tired at all then I'm a complete biotch so getting up and going this morning was not fun. Plus I brought a friend because she wants to start going in the morning and we had to leave after an hour because she had to get home so I'm not sure how this is going to work.

You were training to be a body builder, wholy carp that takes major dedication... I too like pizza too much (actually I'm partial to chinese food haha)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

It was good. I am tired.
    Posted by mes3pippo

Did your "trainer" give you a good "work out"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

That's really funny, I was JUST updating my profile to blueberries. mmmm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I never eat chinese anymore, though I did have PF Changs the other night. But I have a crap load of ulcers. I shouldn't have pizza or beer, lol but I eat that in place of worse things, like chinese.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

PF Changs is soooo good. I can't eat chinese or pizza  anymore because of my surgery. I can't drink alcohol until July so all of my old faves are no longer possible which is good because otherwise I wouldn't be losing weight...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Wasn't SHE the one who outed awesome-o (after dreadbowl) resulting in self imposed exiles for both of them?  That was shortly after I started reading LL and it was a bit of a crazy week. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Crap.  I just found out that a friend I met online on a cooking board (and who I finally got to meet IRL last year when she and her daughter and sister came to play tourist in Boston) just passed away. 

She had been battling brain, spinal, liver and several other forms of cancer that just completely took over her body in the past few years, and had been in hospice for the last few weeks.  She waged a valiant fight, but the son of a b-itch got her.

Shite, crap, and hellacious damnation!  WHY do the good ones have to be taken so soon????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

PF Changs; 3 words Chicken lettuce wraps!!!!!! NUF said

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

I think she said later that she only guessed whatever she said and then all was forgiven or something like that. I wasn't reading much when that happened...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Wow Honey.. well I'm always looking for people to hang with that don't need or want to get wasted and don't want to pig out. because I'm prone to both. lol... so when we get walking we'll be doing good.

How was AO outed?? what does that mean anyway? Is he gay? He's always looking for women on here? <confused />

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Crap.  I just found out that a friend I met online on a cooking board (and who I finally got to meet IRL last year when she and her daughter and sister came to play tourist in Boston) just passed away.  She had been battling brain, spinal, liver and several other forms of cancer that just completely took over her body in the past few years, and had been in hospice for the last few weeks.  She waged a valiant fight, but the son of a b-itch got her. Shite, crap, and hellacious damnation!  WHY do the good ones have to be taken so soon????
    Posted by LWhitt58

Lwhitt- im soooo very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you kiddo

{{{{{hugs}}}}

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Sorry, LWhitt.  :(

Sorry, Dread - never mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Thanks LWhitt, it was a fruit trat I made with a friend... DELISH!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Crap.  I just found out that a friend I met online on a cooking board (and who I finally got to meet IRL last year when she and her daughter and sister came to play tourist in Boston) just passed away.  She had been battling brain, spinal, liver and several other forms of cancer that just completely took over her body in the past few years, and had been in hospice for the last few weeks.  She waged a valiant fight, but the son of a b-itch got her. Shite, crap, and hellacious damnation!  WHY do the good ones have to be taken so soon????
    Posted by LWhitt58

Really sad LW. Sorry for your loss :(

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Lwhitt- I'm sorry, that's horrible... it does always feel like the good ones

Jazzy- same here lol. I went to a party last weekend and everyone was trashed while I was the only sober one. Let me tell you how much fun that was (NOT)

I think she outed his name...

BBB- never had them, maybe next time I go there I'll have to give them a try

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I'm sorry to hear that LWhitt.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

LWhitt, big hug to you

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : Did your "trainer" give you a good "work out"?
    Posted by Dread27

Ha, good one. My trainer is a lady though, and I don't swing that way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonpareil. Show nonpareil's posts

LWhitt -- I'm so sorry. Sounds like your friend put up a valiant fight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/30 - March Is In Like A Lion, Out Like A Mermaid : Ha, good one. My trainer is a lady though, and I don't swing that way.
    Posted by mes3pippo

Don't lie.  We all know that it was a horrible joke.

I did have a Staff Sergeant at one point say, "Why do you guys get so offended when someone calls you gay?  Do you know you're not gay?  See, I know I'm not gay.  I tried giving a guy a **** job once.  I didn't like it.  It gave me a tummy ache."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Jazzy- I am not a morning person at all, as a matter of fact if I'm tired at all then I'm a complete biotch so getting up and going this morning was not fun. Plus I brought a friend because she wants to start going in the morning and we had to leave after an hour because she had to get home so I'm not sure how this is going to work. You were training to be a body builder, wholy carp that takes major dedication... I too like pizza too much (actually I'm partial to chinese food haha)
    Posted by Honeyes

Oh, how I love chinkster! I can go without it for a while, but then once I have it, I want it again... and again... until I've had a little sampling of virtually everything on the menu.

However, to steal a Kate Moss line: Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Down 7 lbs. so far. 43 to go. Ha! I'll be at the gym after work. Again. Surprised

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Sorry to drag down the mood of the forum, all.  Just needed to stomp my virtual feet at the injustice.