Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

good morning LL Lovelies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

BBB!  Hi!

I heard it is going to stop pouring today!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Good Morning Ladies - yes, grey, overcast skies.... but nary a rain drop ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I know... seeing that rain is my enemy, im doing much better today..i'll take gray skys anysay over rain..

DG, you going out tonight with the group

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

IDMWIT, do I want to know what is going on in your avatar?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yes, BBB, I am.  :)  It's my turn to prove I am not a ninja stalker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    good morning LL Lovelies
    Posted by backbaybabe

Shawsheen hasn't (yet) crested its banks, so able to get to work ok.  Last night going home however?  Yikearoonies - NOT funny!  Parts of Cummings Park area in Woburn was flooded.

And my "puppy" is actually my sister and BIL's "puppy" - Logan, a.k.a. The Big Black Dog.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    Yay!  Wait - is that giving away a secret?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Agree - bbb - perhaps you need to edit your post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    IDMWIT, do I want to know what is going on in your avatar?
    Posted by diamondgirl

It's a dog they trimmed to make look like a ninja turtle... I also have (for Valdoof haha):
    A horse:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

oops.. i guess i did... my bad....so sorry, never should divulge locations...

oh well, it is a public place... we're all good... we do have Bossse there to protect us gals...oh wait, he's the one we shuold fear.... JUST KIDDING!!

you ladies will love him... esp his dreamy eyes

Sup LWhitt!!!!  love that AV.... Logan, what a mooshable lovey

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am in terror of those dreamy eyes... I might get lost and drop my drink.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

oops.. i guess i did... my bad....so sorry, never should divulge locations...

oh well, it is a public place... we're all good...

we do have Bossse there to protect us gals...oh wait, he's the one we shuold fear.... JUST KIDDING!! you ladies will love him... esp his dreamy eyes

Sup LWhitt!!!!  love that AV.... Logan, what a mooshable lovey
    Posted by backbaybabe

Yes, Logan is a mooshable lovey.  :-)  And bossse is just a sweetheart from the one time I met him.  :-)  Have fun.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : It's a dog they trimmed to make look like a ninja turtle... I also have (for Valdoof haha): A horse:
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

That poor dog!  LOL  That's not a Wegman dog, is it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : It's a dog they trimmed to make look like a ninja turtle... I also have (for Valdoof haha): A horse:

OMG that is toooo fri ggin funny

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Wow.  I would say 'those poor dogs,' but you know five seconds after the picture was taken, they were wagging all over and getting treats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

oops.. i guess i did... my bad....so sorry, never should divulge locations... oh well, it is a public place... we're all good...
    Posted by backbaybabe

Yes, but why give anyone additional opportunity to know what you all look like / gather personal information about any of you?  Easy enough to delete that part of your post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I'm not exactly sure what kind of dogs they are, but it was some sort of sanctioned dog show, so I can't imagine they would tolerate any bad treatment.

It's just a trim and some highlights. Like what we do to ourselves on purpose :-)
    Koala dog?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i love puppies sooooooooo much.. and what's s&cks, i cant have dogs where i live

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Panda Dog!  Wow. That is really funny.  Can you imagine walking that dog for weeks while the cut grows out?  Hah!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I'm not exactly sure what kind of dogs they are, but it was some sort of sanctioned dog show, so I can't imagine they would tolerate any bad treatment. It's just a trim and some highlights. Like what we do to ourselves on purpose :-) Koala dog?

OK - now THAT'S just wrong!  LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Good morning people.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good morning Dread.... now that's a mooshable mug if i ever saw one!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Its an American Bulldog.  I think that's a fitting avatar for me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

aw heck, you're more like a golden retriever in my book....

lovable, happy go lucky and totally mooshable

hehehe.. wink wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

My sister had an american bulldog until they realised that she was just too big for the apartment that they were in while having a newborn baby.  They had to get rid of her.

I actually ended up finding her at shelter a year or so ago but I couldn't adopt her because I just don't have the time to take care of a dog right now.  I still feel bad about it.