Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : No.  My arm still feels a bit weird and I have a headache.  Worse than licking a battery but better than wizzing on the electric fence.
    Posted by Dread27

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haahahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Yeah.  Just not going to go there, I'm not. No.  Will.  Not.  Ask.  HOW.  He.  Knows.  That.  Feeling........
    Posted by LWhitt58

Its a guess.  I don't know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

STIMMPYYY

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Its a guess.  I don't know.
    Posted by Dread27

Phew.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

You iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddiottttttttttttttttttt
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

I knew you'd get it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : I knew you'd get it.
    Posted by Dread27

I used to have a 4 track (cassette) of the songs they sang on that show...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I like anamaniacs more lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

STIMMPYYY
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

That's a nice pucker, you got there...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Why thank you... I want this lipstick for real. lol.. this was for my kiss for Rob, he hasn't noticed yet. But I trust he will :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Why thank you... I want this lipstick for real. lol.. this was for my kiss for Rob, he hasn't noticed yet. But I trust he will :)
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Jazzers, get this instead, awesome:

http://www.lipstickqueen.com/productpages/medieval.htm

Touted as the "perfect red lipstick"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

hahahahah did your brother send you that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Nope, lol! I like a little medieval myself...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I love midevil but I can't pull it off... If I am anything other than corporate (uugghh) I tend toward the punk/goth look lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I think I end up looking like a soccer mom all the time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

What chunk?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

woman, you are cute as h3ll there what are you talking about soccer mom??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Thanks, LOL, but maybe it's just cause I'm wearing cords and Liz Claiborne today.

I fear this 'casual business attire' has robbed me of my personal style. Oh, the things I would wear if I had the $$...

On a side note, that pic was taken in NY, I was surrounded by "Yanky" stuff, I had to do something.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thanks, LOL, but maybe it's just cause I'm wearing cords and Liz Claiborne today. I fear this 'casual business attire' has robbed me of my personal style. Oh, the things I would wear if I had the $$... On a side note, that pic was taken in NY, I was surrounded by "Yanky" stuff, I had to do something.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Do I ever hear you here... I feel like even on nights where  Iwant to go out and dress all fun, I can't. I don't have the clothes anymore lol or the $$ . stinkkkssss... it actually stops me from going out sometimes.  :(

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

What chunk?
    Posted by Dread27

Oh, it's there LOL, but thanks Dread for making a gal feel good ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Do I ever hear you here... I feel like even on nights where  Iwant to go out and dress all fun, I can't. I don't have the clothes anymore lol or the $$ . stinkkkssss... it actually stops me from going out sometimes.  :(
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Hell yeah, I know what you mean!! S ucks!!
    I'm definitely too preoccupied with that stuff.

I almost wish I had taken that job in the city, at least for that 1.5 years, I woulda been dressing smart.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Today was horrible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I'm out gang.  Have a good night.

Sections
Shortcuts