Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

Now THAT is a smooshable puppy face, Dread!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    My sister had an american bulldog until they realised that she was just too big for the apartment that they were in while having a newborn baby.  They had to get rid of her. I actually ended up finding her at shelter a year or so ago but I couldn't adopt her because I just don't have the time to take care of a dog right now.  I still feel bad about it.
    Posted by Dread27

thats tough.... i would love to get a shelter dog myself, but my building wont allow it , and im never around... wouldnt be fair....sometimes on weekends i go to Angell mem to do my " give a puppy a hug day".. ever ydog or cat needs at least 5 minutes of lovin... so i go and do my part by mooshing them.... hurts me, but i love to do it...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I feel bad that when I look at Dread's avatar, all I see is a face full of mucous membranes. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Good morning! Network is out at work. All my files are on the network. I think they should let me go home. Bastards. Just kidding.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : thats tough.... i would love to get a shelter dog myself, but my building wont allow it , and im never around... wouldnt be fair....sometimes on weekends i go to Angell mem to do my " give a puppy a hug day".. ever ydog or cat needs at least 5 minutes of lovin... so i go and do my part by mooshing them.... hurts me, but i love to do it...
    Posted by backbaybabe

That's the same way I felt about it.  I hope she didn't get put down but I'm too afraid to find out.  I'd feel like I was responsible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am allergic to everything except fish.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : sometimes on weekends i go to Angell mem to do my " give a puppy a hug day".. ever ydog or cat needs at least 5 minutes of lovin... so i go and do my part by mooshing them.... hurts me, but i love to do it...
    Posted by backbaybabe

Awww, that's so nice of you!  But I can totally understand how hard it would be!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Good Morning, LLL!

Just wanted to be in solidarity with the brethren, so changed my avatar to my little love, Snoopy!  

I think the puppy avatars will be very cheerful for the dreary day! 
    Have a good one!  Wink

ps It's nice that you go over to Angell to hug the dogs when you get a chance, BBB.  I have a friend who began volunteering at a shelter, and it's been many years now, and he now works there as an employee!   Maybe some day you'll live in a different space and you'll be able to have a puppy ... I'm sure when that day comes, you'll spoil the little guy rotten! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Good Morning Dread, Admin, Yoga :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I can't have dogs where I live now, either... and it's my dad's own house!!

He hates animals.

I had several dogs when I was younger, though. Mostly black labs, but one Christmas I got a Dalmation. :-)

Not sure why I liked them so much, but they have freckles, kinda like me.

I named him "Dot"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Good morning!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Its hilarious how bad my advice usually is.  No wonder I like OT so much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I can't have dogs where I live now, either... and it's my dad's own house!! He hates animals. I had several dogs when I was younger, though. Mostly black labs, but one Christmas I got a Dalmation. :-) Not sure why I liked them so much, but they have freckles, kinda like me. I named him "Dot"

I love that name, DOT.... LOL!!!!!! love it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I wouldn't even date a guy whose ex was that clingy.  I did once, and that was the girl who used to come over and do his laundry for him, and end up doing my laundry.  No, thanks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

If any of Buttercup's ex's want to do my laundry or anything I'm ok with that.  It ties into the whole "no shame" thing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Love your puppy avatars, yogafriend and IDMWIT!  (LOVE the name "Dot" for a dalmation!)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Its hilarious how bad my advice usually is.  No wonder I like OT so much.
    Posted by Dread27

CLASSIC!  LOL

User Image
    Dread27 wrote:
    I think he's going to far if he starts giving her the stiff one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good morning all!

The rain has stopped!  And I can see daylight, if not clear skies and the sun.  I heard it could be as warm as 80 this Friday/weekend...  Woohoo!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Now THAT is an imaginative puppy, TwoCent!  LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I just didn't like having a big-haired Texan blond with a fringed shirt and a fake smile saying 'Hi (pronounced HAH), sugar - I think this is your thong?  Bless your heart for wearin' red!'

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Hey lovers, this is more than a crush.

I am back! Hooray! And BBB appreciation day? You know I AM ALL OVER THAT ONE!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Howdy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I love puppies. I'm gonna play along...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

SUp Pipper!!!!! you're the bestest!!!

omg, admin look at that cutie... scoop that lil thing up and moosh his belly

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Would it be inappropriate to post to today's LW:

I need to borrow some money. I'm having Easter dinner - lots of food to buy. Then there's the crack habit and alcohol. What's his number?