Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    New puppy picture. He is my puppy. :)
    Posted by mes3pippo

Pip

love that little cocker, its is a cocker right? what's its name?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : I like his attitude.
    Posted by Dread27

"Back it on up, Japan - I am going to the US!"  Hah!

Ligaments are rough, though, because once they are stretched they do not go back to their original shape.  They are not like rubber bands.  So unless he can pitch around it, he is going to need surgery.  Luckily, he is like 12 years old or something, so he has plenty of time to recover.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, I am not all over the dirty talk while at work.  Later on during drinks, maybe it will be funnier for me.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : "Back it on up, Japan - I am going to the US!"  Hah! Ligaments are rough, though, because once they are stretched they do not go back to their original shape.  They are not like rubber bands.  So unless he can pitch around it, he is going to need surgery.  Luckily, he is like 12 years old or something, so he has plenty of time to recover.
    Posted by diamondgirl

He looks 12 doesn't he?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

New puppy picture. He is my puppy. :)
    Posted by mes3pippo

Pip, are you kidding?  You must want to be home all the time!  

ADORABLE.    OMG, he is precious!!  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Dread - just how bad was your advice? LOL
    The comment was removed...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Pip love that little cocker, its is a cocker right? what's its name?
    Posted by backbaybabe

That is Quinn and yes he is a cocker. Not quite a puppy anymore, but he either acts like a puppy or acts like a human.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Pip, are you kidding?  You must want to be home all the time!   ADORABLE.    OMG, he is precious!!  
    Posted by yogafriend

Hahaha, thanks. Generally he sleeps with his head hanging even further over the edge of that chair, which he has claimed as his own.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

B cubed Yes, that's the GSP we lost last Fall.  He was about 9 in this pic.  He was solid liver although the pic shows his greying muzzel.
    Posted by AGCT

oh AGCT, im sorry  to hear that!!!!! i had 3 of them... they are really awesome dogs....

i love their soft ears

again, im sorry for your loss... did you get a new one???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread - just how bad was your advice? LOL The comment was removed...
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

It was pretty bad.  I said b!tch in it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, he does, but I am fine with that.  We are so used to having pitchers old enough to be Dustin Pedroia's dad, practically all the guys in the minors look twelve.  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i just love that most of you are playing puppy AV's today...

im such the sucker for puppies....

love all the photos

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Yeah, he does, but I am fine with that.  We are so used to having pitchers old enough to be Dustin Pedroia's dad, practically all the guys in the minors look twelve.  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl

I'd be gay for Pedroia if he needed me to be.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

B cubed Yes, that's the GSP we lost last Fall.  He was about 9 in this pic.  He was solid liver although the pic shows his greying muzzel.
    Posted by AGCT

Awww, sorry to hear that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : That is Quinn and yes he is a cocker. Not quite a puppy anymore, but he either acts like a puppy or acts like a human.
    Posted by mes3pippo

cool name Quinn...i like it!!!!!! <3 to Quinny

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : cool name Quinn...i like it!!!!!! <3 to Quinny
    Posted by backbaybabe

We had to make him Irish somehow. haha

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : I'd be gay for Pedroia if he needed me to be.
    Posted by Dread27

I used to have a guy friend who said he'd be gay for Enrique Iglesias.

He was serious. At least he convinced us he was serious.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thansk for the invite BBB, I will let you know. Of course, someone would need to let me know WHERE lol...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Agreed.  Though I doubt he would ask me to be.  Pedey is the perfect example of someone whose height I could never give a f about, BTW.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : We have 2 others, though neither are GSP's.  I'm pushing for another GSP since their whackiness fits right in with me being a type A.
    Posted by AGCT

too funny, they can be totally whacky, but talk about loyal!! im not sure if there is any other breed that is as loyal a GSP...

what are the other two?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

my SUPER HOT dentist used to play Enrique when he did my teeth HAHAHAAHHA.. too bad  Iwas like 17 and didn't know what I had to play that

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Someone let Jazzy know where!  I can't post on FB at work.