Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : I used to have a guy friend who said he'd be gay for Enrique Iglesias. He was serious. At least he convinced us he was serious.
    Posted by mes3pippo

Its not like that.  Its more like if he said, "Dread, I just don't think that I can play the way I always play unless I can be with you."  Then I'd be gay for him.  I wouldn't do that for just anyone.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    Thansk for the invite BBB, I will let you know. Of course, someone would need to let me know WHERE lol...
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

jazzy, i'll send you an email, ok? 7:30, be there or be square girlie!!!!!! : )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Thansk for the invite BBB, I will let you know. Of course, someone would need to let me know WHERE lol...
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

or better yet... email Bossse.. he's spear-heading this whole gig....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Did I miss something????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : If I give up too much info I may be identified by my dogs and then outed!  A big yellow Lab and an Australian cattle dog/Boxer.
    Posted by AGCT

LOL AGCT - doe the ausie mix have blue eyes?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Did I miss something????
    Posted by mes3pippo

pip, check out FB, Bossse's post

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Pip!  Come with! 

If Dustin Pedroia told me I could either divorce my husband and marry him, and he would get 5 more MVPs and six more Gold Gloves, and help the Sox to at least one more title, or he would sign with the Yankees to get over his broken heart...

... Mr. Diamond might actually let me do it, provided I marry him again when Pedey retires.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Thanks.  Love Labs too.  I've never known any Cockers.
    Posted by AGCT

I have.  Let's just say WAY too highly strung (this particular one) and his parents did nothing about training him (parents of my best friend).  Had to make sure the dog came OUT of the house to greet you on the deck as he'd pee all over the floor otherwise.  Better to do that on the deck where it went to the ground below.  :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Did I miss something????
    Posted by mes3pippo

Nevermind, already talked to Bossse about this... can't make it.
    He is going to make us meet in the summer so he can see why I am going to the gym instead of going out on the town.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

for some reason, i seem to be seeing too much of my avatar up here...
    am i once again, having discussions with myself...

please i need to stop that bad habit....esp when im getting responses

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

PIP!  I do not look like I have ever darkened the door of a gym.  :D  So I will keep meeting bossse on dreary days.  You can take over for me during bikini season. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Pip!  Come with!  If Dustin Pedroia told me I could either divorce my husband and marry him, and he would get 5 more MVPs and six more Gold Gloves, and help the Sox to at least one more title, or he would sign with the Yankees to get over his broken heart... ... Mr. Diamond might actually let me do it, provided I marry him again when Pedey retires.
    Posted by diamondgirl

If I was your husband I'd let you do it too.

Aren't they called blue heelers B3?  I was thinking of adopting one of those too.  I want a puppy.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : or better yet... email Bossse.. he's spear-heading this whole gig....
    Posted by backbaybabe

So I guess if I never join FB, I'll never know about these, huh?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Well, LWhitt, unless someone can text you or email you or smoke signal you, or something that doesn't involve posting times and locations in a public forum... 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : A little personal, don't you think??  No, brown.
    Posted by AGCT

Hey, a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do.... just sayin'

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I would totally marry Dustin for fifteen years.  Especially if he has Tim Wakefield's cell #.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

PIP!  I do not look like I have ever darkened the door of a gym.  :D  So I will keep meeting bossse on dreary days.  You can take over for me during bikini season. 
    Posted by diamondgirl

Maybe tankini...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I wish I could go out with you all tonight. :-( It's been a rough couple of days.

Hope you guys have a blast!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Posted by Dread27

OMG Dread!!! that is totally too cute... who"s pup?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I totally want that jersey.