Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    I wish I could go out with you all tonight. :-( It's been a rough couple of days. Hope you guys have a blast!
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

we'll get you out real soon IDMWIT!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    Well, LWhitt, unless someone can text you or email you or smoke signal you, or something that doesn't involve posting times and locations in a public forum... 
    Posted by diamondgirl

It's more about knowing ahead of time for planning purposes, I guess.  And that's only going to be on FB.   I'm rarely a last minute kind of gal.  So if I want to know, I jump into FB.  Which doesn't thrill me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

No idea who Thomas Sowell is but:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, me neither.  I practically yelled at everyone the other day for never letting me know until twelve minutes before people were going out. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh noes!1  Poor cattie!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

7:30, won't work for me lol. I take the commuter rail to town for my two hour commute to and from work everyday. So I need to catch my 8:00 train, or the next one is 10:30 which doesn't get me home till 12:15, which on a Wed. night is too late. But maybe next time. Thanks :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I know, B3!!

I've been trying to get on FB at night to set sumthin up with Bossse, but one second I'm there and he's not, then I walk away and he's there and I'm NOT.

LOL - typical.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Oh noes!1  Poor cattie!
    Posted by diamondgirl

He's a yankee fan.  He deserves it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

http://www.youtube.com/texasgirly1979#p/c/4A2DC39B3706F0E1/16/--FyndryTFo

THIS is hysterical!  The cat gets back at doggy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Well.... okay....  he is kind of the same color as Scott Brosius.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

http://www.youtube.com/texasgirly1979#p/c/4A2DC39B3706F0E1/16/--FyndryTFo THIS is hysterical!  The cat gets back at doggy!
    Posted by LWhitt58

Dogs only put up with that because they don't want to upset their owner.  That cat would be toast if that wasn't an obedient dog.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, What's your take on Lowell?  Do you think there will be a problem with playing time if they keep him?  Do you think they will just play him enough to draw trade interest and then eat most of his contract?  I like the guy, he always seems to be a well spoken professional who plays hard.
    Posted by AGCT

He'll play until they can trade him.  He's a great guy and I love how he plays but we really lost a lot of runs last year because of him.  There were times where he should have been able to leg out a double or move to third on a base hit that he wasn't able to.  I have nothing against the guy but we people that can do that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Dogs only put up with that because they don't want to upset their owner.  That cat would be toast if that wasn't an obedient dog.
    Posted by Dread27

Against cat clawz?  Not so sure about that.  One good swipe on the nose, and that puppy is going to go ki-yi-yiing to his owner!  LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I really <3 Mike Lowell, but yeah... :(  he is no longer our answer.  I feel that he will become a Beloved Retired Dirt Dog soon.

When Lowell and Wakefield are gone, I vote we need guys named Lawrence and Holyoke.  We have already had a Lynn.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I really <3 Mike Lowell, but yeah... :(  he is no longer our answer.  I feel that he will become a Beloved Retired Dirt Dog soon. When Lowell and Wakefield are gone, I vote we need guys named Lawrence and Holyoke.  We have already had a Lynn.
    Posted by diamondgirl

LOL - Glad to know I'm not the only one who makes this joke. HAHA!
    Some of my friends look at my like.... ?
    I'm like, dudes, are you from here? Or what?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Hey Dread - I know it s-u-c-k-ssss, but perhaps you shouldn't put your charity run event in the same post as your advice to the LW....the charity thing is obviously setting *someone* off.

Maybe put it in a separate post a couple of times throughout the day without any advice - let THOSE be removed, but not your advice post.

Unless this maroon is just hitting report on you "just because".  Which would totally stink.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I really <3 Mike Lowell, but yeah... :(  he is no longer our answer.  I feel that he will become a Beloved Retired Dirt Dog soon. When Lowell and Wakefield are gone, I vote we need guys named Lawrence and Holyoke.  We have already had a Lynn.
    Posted by diamondgirl

hahahahaha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Hey Dread - I know it s-u-c-k-ssss, but perhaps you shouldn't put your charity run event in the same post as your advice to the LW....the charity thing is obviously setting *someone* off. Maybe put it in a separate post a couple of times throughout the day without any advice - let THOSE be removed, but not your advice post. Unless this maroon is just hitting report on you "just because".  Which would totally stink.
    Posted by LWhitt58

Well I didn't want to post the link every day but they just report my page otherwise.  It really stinks that they're taking money away from this cause.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Bostondirtdogs  had a big headline once after a game where Wake pitched great and Mikey L got a couple of great hits  'They Should Name Towns After These Guys!'  I don't know why it never gets old, but it never does.  :D

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

There's a bunch of comment removals today....

Diamond, I saw yours gone...Dread you're up to 1732 removals

I'm just gonna post fffffffUCK and see what happens

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

There's a bunch of comment removals today.... Diamond, I saw yours gone...Dread you're up to 1732 removals I'm just gonna post fffffffUCK and see what happens

1732 removals!  LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

What?!?  What the hell did I post?  I never post anything dirty!  It was probably for blatant OT-ism. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

There's a bunch of comment removals today.... Diamond, I saw yours gone...Dread you're up to 1732 removals I'm just gonna post fffffffUCK and see what happens

That's a lot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Well I didn't want to post the link every day but they just report my page otherwise.  It really stinks that they're taking money away from this cause.
    Posted by Dread27

Just one guy's opinion here, but I don't really think the link is appropriate.  I know you got permission from meredith and i agree that it's a good cause, but the truth is there are thousands of good causes out there and if everybody started linking their favorite cause on their responses, that would be distracting. 
    I think it's completely appropriate to have the link on your page, and I have no ide a why it's being blocked. 

Sections
Shortcuts