Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

Diamond - I know - I was like, HUH HUH HUH

Someone's trigger happy today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh well.  If they want to report for blatantly OT posts that are made before our self-imposed 1p guideline, I suppose there is no way to stop them.  The only one of mine removed was the only one where I wasn't a. giving real advice, or b. trying to get people not to argue.  So it looks like they are trying to make the OT point again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Well, I just tried an OT body part comment.  :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Just one guy's opinion here, but I don't really think the link is appropriate.  I know you got permission from meredith and i agree that it's a good cause, but the truth is there are thousands of good causes out there and if everybody started linking their favorite cause on their responses, that would be distracting.  I think it's completely appropriate to have the link on your page, and I have no ide a why it's being blocked. 
    Posted by McBostonrob

I thought the same thing McBRob.  That's why I didn't want to post the link every day.  But I'm trying to get it out there and people keep on reporting it even though I've asked the moderators and Mere if its ok that I do so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I've done several body parts.

And I thought I wouldn't use Anatomy if I didn't become a doctor...

I also posted a song lyric/movie quote. Nobody's there with me... yet.

I expect only one of the girls to get that one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : I thought the same thing McBRob.  That's why I didn't want to post the link every day.  But I'm trying to get it out there and people keep on reporting it even though I've asked the moderators and Mere if its ok that I do so.
    Posted by Dread27

Maybe now that you have reached at least your minimum you can post once a week instead and perhaps whoever is flagging it, will ignore it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I've done several body parts. And I thought I wouldn't use Anatomy if I didn't become a doctor... I also posted a song lyric/movie quote. Nobody's there with me... yet. I expect only one of the girls to get that one.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

I think it depends on our ages, IDMWIT.  Didn't realize it was a song.  But I did like the TOP THAT! comment.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Ooops.... Dottie spanked us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

The BDC Mod has weighed in over on LL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

MMM, just like Mom used to heat up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

woah-ho! BDC is not joking around eh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

what were all these removed posts about?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

MMM, just like Mom used to heat up!
    Posted by diamondgirl

LOL!  No, we were lucky - no microwaves back in the dark ages.  She actually COOKED.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Hey - I can't get on the mods for upholding the rules we all signed up for.  If they decide to do some pruning to keep the blog from getting back to the infamous 'Sup' stage, I feel like that's totally fair.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

LWhitt - my dad actually did the cooking after my mom gave up around 1985, (she decided that since she was working all day, we could either have pasta, or lump it.) 

Dad was fond of nice things like fresh bread and garden tomatoes, so it was no hardship.  :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Don't people address BostonDotCom as Dottie? Even if his name is Steve?

I'm confuzzled. Either way, there was a spanking :-)

I generally try not to violate any TOS and sometimes report others who do...
    So it's just another day at the water cooler.

And we've been asked not to discuss post removal in the forums....so...

'Sup? (lmao)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

what were all these removed posts about?
    Posted by mes3pippo

Just silly technical medical terms for body parts.  :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Maybe now that you have reached at least your minimum you can post once a week instead and perhaps whoever is flagging it, will ignore it.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

I wish that were true.  Its worth a shot I guess.  Somehow I think I've been singled out by the negative aspect of LL.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

LWhitt - my dad actually did the cooking after my mom gave up around 1985, (she decided that since she was working all day, we could either have pasta, or lump it.)  Dad was fond of nice things like fresh bread and garden tomatoes, so it was no hardship.  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl

Funny.  I work all day (except for LL postings :::grin:::) and I still have to cook when I get home.  But then again, if I didn't, I'd starve.    :-)

But I LOVE that your dad made fresh bread - YUM!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

LWhitt - my dad actually did the cooking after my mom gave up around 1985, (she decided that since she was working all day, we could either have pasta, or lump it.)  Dad was fond of nice things like fresh bread and garden tomatoes, so it was no hardship.  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl

My mom can't boil water...

That being said, actually she can go good "mom" foods. Nobody makes a grilled cheese sandwich like her (the edible kind!!!!), or bakes an apple pie...

But for everything else, my dad is the master chef. He cooks for fun and isn't afraid to spend money on the good stuff. I remember (I love mushrooms) he made me a cream of mushroom soup once with truffle oil and four different kinds of mushrooms, with these little toast pointes he did all by himself!!

Absolutely marvelous.... I'm salivating right now...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

So...

what's going on? Everyone at lunch now? I wasn't hungry enough to eat lunch yet. I am ready to go home though.

Questions for fun:

1) Of all the cities in the world you've visited, which one was your favorite?

2) What is one country in the world that you would never visit even if someone paid you a thousand dollars to visit? Why?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Don't people address BostonDotCom as Dottie? Even if his name is Steve?

I'm confuzzled. Either way, there was a spanking :-) I generally try not to violate any TOS and sometimes report others who do... So it's just another day at the water cooler.

And we've been asked not to discuss post removal in the forums....so...

'Sup? (lmao)

Ahhh - you could be right on the Dottie nickname.  Don't know for sure tho.  I've been trying NOT to report anything unless they're Spam or flat out obscene.

And LOL on your 'Sup. :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : My mom can't boil water... That being said, actually she can go good "mom" foods. Nobody makes a grilled cheese sandwich like her (the edible kind!!!!), or bakes an apple pie... But for everything else, my dad is the master chef. He cooks for fun and isn't afraid to spend money on the good stuff. I remember (I love mushrooms) he made me a cream of mushroom soup once with truffle oil and four different kinds of mushrooms, with these little toast pointes he did all by himself!! Absolutely marvelous.... I'm salivating right now...

I'm a pretty good cook, except when it comes to cooking rice. How sad...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : My mom can't boil water... That being said, actually she can go good "mom" foods. Nobody makes a grilled cheese sandwich like her (the edible kind!!!!), or bakes an apple pie... But for everything else, my dad is the master chef. He cooks for fun and isn't afraid to spend money on the good stuff. I remember (I love mushrooms) he made me a cream of mushroom soup once with truffle oil and four different kinds of mushrooms, with these little toast pointes he did all by himself!! Absolutely marvelous.... I'm salivating right now...

OMG .. mushrooms are my favorite food on the planet

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Ahhh - you could be right on the Dottie nickname.  Don't know for sure tho.  I've been trying NOT to report anything unless they're Spam or flat out obscene. And LOL on your 'Sup. :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

No, there are two moderators that we've seen. One is Dottie, and one is BostonDotCom, they are two different people with the same job. BostonDotCom moderates the LL blog