Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    So... what's going on? Everyone at lunch now? I wasn't hungry enough to eat lunch yet. I am ready to go home though. Questions for fun: 1) Of all the cities in the world you've visited, which one was your favorite? 2) What is one country in the world that you would never visit even if someone paid you a thousand dollars to visit? Why?
    Posted by mes3pippo

1. Favorite city... Boulder... so laid back and beautiful. Well, anywhere in CO that is.

2. I'd never go to Iraq.. it'd cost more to get there than $1000 lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    So... what's going on? Everyone at lunch now? I wasn't hungry enough to eat lunch yet. I am ready to go home though.

Questions for fun:

1) Of all the cities in the world you've visited, which one was your favorite?

2) What is one country in the world that you would never visit even if someone paid you a thousand dollars to visit? Why?

Posted by mes3pippo

Eating lunch at my desk (should be paying bills and sending my sympathy card out too).

1.  I'm not as well traveled as some may be, but I loved, LOVED an area (and you'll love this one Pip!).  Not so much a city - County Connemara in western Ireland.  Raw and stunningly beautiful.

2.  Probably somewhere in war-torn Africa - Mogadishu, Somalia?  And why?  Ummm, it's Somalia.  Not sure I'd be alive to leave the country.

I might think of somewhere else in the world later, but that was what popped into my mind first.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : 1. Favorite city... Boulder... so laid back and beautiful. Well, anywhere in CO that is. 2. I'd never go to Iraq.. it'd cost more to get there than $1000 lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

I copy and pasted these questions... 1000 is not enough, let's make it 1,000,000

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

London was my favorite.  By far.

I would never, ever ever go to any of those countries where the average age of the militia is 11, and the airport is a bumpy concrete strip in the jungle, and the primary visitors are scientists doing research for the CDC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

So... what's going on? Everyone at lunch now? I wasn't hungry enough to eat lunch yet. I am ready to go home though. Questions for fun: 1) Of all the cities in the world you've visited, which one was your favorite? 2) What is one country in the world that you would never visit even if someone paid you a thousand dollars to visit? Why?
    Posted by mes3pippo

1) Madrid, Spain because I spent lots of time there and loved it. I know it like I know my own neighborhood.

2) Somalia sounds like a good place to stay away from - Stolen from LWhitt

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : I'm a pretty good cook, except when it comes to cooking rice. How sad...
    Posted by mes3pippo

1-3/4 cup of water
    1/4 tsp. of salt in water
    1 Tbsp. of butter in water

Bring water to boil.  Add 1 cup of basmati rice.  Stir and cover.  Turn heat down to simmer, and cook for 10-12 minutes, without stirring, until water has been absorbed.  Remove from heat.  Let sit for 3-5 minutes and stir to "fluff" rice.

Voila.  Rice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Posted by mes3pippo

Don't want to eat... Always want to go home. Haha!

1 - Florence, Florence and FLORENCE!! :-)

2 - There are several countries I would resist for the cheap sum of $1K... but I would probably stay MOST away from Somalia.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Okay, this is just wrong:

Arizona Restaurant Catches Heat for Serving Easter Rabbit Dinner

MyFox Phoenix made phone calls and found that there are a few restaurants in the Phoenix-metro area that serve rabbit.  It is a lot more common than one might believe.

The station also spoke to Caffe Boa about their Sunday rabbit special.  They said the rabbits served at the restaurant are not domesticated bunnies - they're all-natural, free-range rabbits raised in safe conditions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Eating lunch at my desk (should be paying bills and sending my sympathy card out too). 1.  I'm not as well traveled as some may be, but I loved, LOVED an area (and you'll love this one Pip!).  Not so much a city - County Connemara in western Ireland.  Raw and stunningly beautiful. 2.  Probably somewhere in war-torn Africa - Mogadishu, Somalia?  And why?  Ummm, it's Somalia.  Not sure I'd be alive to leave the country. I might think of somewhere else in the world later, but that was what popped into my mind first.
    Posted by LWhitt58

Lwhitt, I was going to go with Somalia too... so sad. I want to go to Africa SO bad though to see the animals. Have you watched the new discovery show called LIFE?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

***RECOMMEND***  +1

London was my favorite.  By far. I would never, ever ever go to any of those countries where the average age of the militia is 11, and the airport is a bumpy concrete strip in the jungle, and the primary visitors are scientists doing research for the CDC.
    Posted by diamondgirl

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : 1-3/4 cup of water 1/4 tsp. of salt in water 1 Tbsp. of butter in water Bring water to boil.  Add 1 cup of basmati rice.  Stir and cover.  Turn heat down to simmer, and cook for 10-12 minutes, without stirring, until water has been absorbed.  Remove from heat.  Let sit for 3-5 minutes and stir to "fluff" rice. Voila.  Rice.
    Posted by LWhitt58

Then you use leftover rice the next day and add some scrambled egg, chopped onion, bean sprouts, peas and sweet soy sauce for homemade fried rice!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I'm getting confused by who's who with the puppies LOL ... we all look the same.

I would LOVE to go to Florence. I stuck with the U.S. because I think so much of our own homeland is over looked and taken for granted.. oh and because I like controversy right IDMWIT? lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : OMG .. mushrooms are my favorite food on the planet
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Mushrooms are the love 'em or hate 'em kind...

I find very few people who love the fungus. hahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Seriously, LWhitt?  I mean, if you have to say any of the following;

1. I can't schedule my flights until I finish getting my panel of immunizations, but
    2. the pilot says we are going to be able to land close-ish to the capital city, and
    3. CNN is reporting that the unrest has moved to the outer areas, so
    4. it's really pretty safe, considering.

...then I am not going. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Lwhitt, I was going to go with Somalia too... so sad. I want to go to Africa SO bad though to see the animals. Have you watched the new discovery show called LIFE?
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Looks like Somalia's a popular place NOT to go.  :-) And, no, haven't caught PBS's LIFE.  But do want to try and catch up with some of it.  Hopefully  in repeats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Somalia has no real government. It's pretty much a violent free for all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sup Lovelies

what happened on LL? my goodness the kiddies got their fannies spanked today?

jeez, where is our beloved AVeronica when we need her...

so, whats the latest  OT topic?

just saw someone walking a goldendoodle in downtown....tired to moosh it, but i think the owner thought i was nuts....now, if the owner was a man, and a HOT man, id moosh him instead of the dog

ars e grabbing too

oh, how my mind wanders

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I'm getting confused by who's who with the puppies LOL ... we all look the same. I would LOVE to go to Florence. I stuck with the U.S. because I think so much of our own homeland is over looked and taken for granted.. oh and because I like controversy right IDMWIT? lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Jazzy - i like your AV

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Sup Lovelies what happened on LL? my goodness the kiddies got their fannies spanked today? jeez, where is our beloved AVeronica when we need her... so, whats the latest  OT topic? just saw someone walking a goldendoodle in downtown....tired to moosh it, but i think the owner thought i was nuts....now, if the owner was a man, and a HOT man, id moosh him instead of the dog ars e grabbing too oh, how my mind wanders
    Posted by backbaybabe

Mooshing a puppy or mooshing the puppy's owner?  Yeah. No brainer.  :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thanks, I changed her. So she could be smiling. And yes I made it a her

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Thanks, I changed her. So she could be smiling. And yes I made it a her
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Now THAT'S a cute avatar! LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

is every one in chat with Mere?

no fun, i cant play in that room....waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I can't either, so I am on spreadsheets instead.  > : p

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thanks LdoubleYa

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I'm in powerpoint/spreadsheet H3LL... I think my eyes will pop out