Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day

Chat's done (usually closes down by 2pm).  I'm just trying to deal with a rush of month-end stuff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

im just in plain old h3ll, how about them apples

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, EVERY frigging thing has to be done by Tuesday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

That's how I am. Month and Quarter end reports. Killing me. Plus we want to roll out like 10 new projects and processes for the first of the quarter. And who's the ONLY person that does internal Ops here? me.. so I get stuck with all of it. Must be why I have a huge coldsore lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

You need a drink and a gel mask when you get home.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day : Lwhitt, I was going to go with Somalia too... so sad. I want to go to Africa SO bad though to see the animals. Have you watched the new discovery show called LIFE?
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

One of my dreams is going on Safari.... oh wow, I'd love that.
    Not to shoot, just to tour.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/31 BBB appreciation day, aka puppy avatar day:
    I'm getting confused by who's who with the puppies LOL ... we all look the same. I would LOVE to go to Florence. I stuck with the U.S. because I think so much of our own homeland is over looked and taken for granted.. oh and because I like controversy right IDMWIT? lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Yes, Jazzers, you sure do. LOL
    I haven't been around the US too much - I'd have to say Boston. LOL
    I love our City.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

IDMWIT .. you mean you wouldn't shoot the big elephants and beautiful giraffes?

I'm so dissapointed. lol

You know, some of my biggest desires are to see reptiles of all kinds. I LOVE reptiles. Specially lizards like the Jesus Lizard or a fish that is called the Mud SKipper

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

IDMWIT .. you mean you wouldn't shoot the big elephants and beautiful giraffes? I'm so dissapointed. lol You know, some of my biggest desires are to see reptiles of all kinds. I LOVE reptiles. Specially lizards like the Jesus Lizard or a fish that is called the Mud SKipper
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

So like, the Galapagos would be good for that, huh?

My uncle went, he said it was beyooootiful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Yeah... that's what I want to do.. snuggle with the iguanas.. jeopardy was having a contest to the Galaps... I should've competed.. cause i'm wicked smaaahhht

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like lizards and fish. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

IDMWIT .. you mean you wouldn't shoot the big elephants and beautiful giraffes? I'm so dissapointed. lol You know, some of my biggest desires are to see reptiles of all kinds. I LOVE reptiles. Specially lizards like the Jesus Lizard or a fish that is called the Mud SKipper
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

oh Jazzy - that first one is rather ugly.... lets go back to posting pics of hot men... that first photo is scaring me a bit.... : )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

LW - your friends are summoning the Caps Queen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

LOL BBB... I'm usually alone in my love for amphibians and reptiles, looks like Diamond is with me on some..

he's a mudskipper.. they are rather cool actually lol... i want one

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I don't know if I'd say I love lizards and fish, but I would definitely keep them as pets.

I like everything, pretty much. People don't believe me, but I really do.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

This is for BBB
    No face necessary

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

hahhaha UMMM HOLYLICIOUS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

LOL BBB... I'm usually alone in my love for amphibians and reptiles, looks like Diamond is with me on some.. he's a mudskipper.. they are rather cool actually lol... i want one
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

interesting name "mudskipper"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

LOL BBB... I'm usually alone in my love for amphibians and reptiles, looks like Diamond is with me on some.. he's a mudskipper.. they are rather cool actually lol... i want one
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

I saw a picture of one of those when I was a kid, and I decided they were the awesomest things ever.

I am more of a fan of fishies, but reptiles and amphibians are also darling little things.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

........ugh..............

I miss my friend. Cry

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

oh :( THE friend...  ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

oh :( THE friend...  ?
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

That's the one. I sent him back his stupid pants yesterday (no pee haha)
    The spirit guide suggested I do that...
    And I have nobody better to listen to, and I can't make up my own mind.
    So.....
    There you have it! LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

oh i get it...im sorry IDMWIT

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

you have me to listen to.  He needs to grow a pair. And not pants. He doesn't know what he has, and perhaps this will show him. Though I fear after 10 years? that he's pretty much just used you as a doormatt for 9 of those.  :(

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

oh i get it...im sorry IDMWIT
    Posted by backbaybabe

Took me a second as well, bbb.  Sorry IDMWIT.  But you took the high road in sending them back at all - and MENDED at that.  Right?

Sections
Shortcuts