Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : Who played the Joker better?
    Posted by Dread27

I haven't even seen Dark Knight yet... shame on me.

But I looove Jack Nicholson. I don't think anyone could top that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I would remove the diamonds to make out with the Dread Pirate Westley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : Thank you - I was beginning to think I was the only one celebrating this fantastic holiday!!
    Posted by JohnCocktosten

I sent out this message this morning: Unfortunately, due to the rising cost of coffee, this month’s contribution is going to be a bit on the high side.Also, since the Bunn is back, a lot more coffee and supplies are being used, even though we had a couple of people drop out of the club.We are in the $30/person territory this month, which seems high, but in comparison is still quite a bargain.

One large, daily coffee at Dunkin Donuts will cost you approximately $45.00/month, so you’re still saving at least $15.00.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I say we post the worst advice that we can come up with for today's letter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : Who played the Joker better?
    Posted by Dread27

Has to be Jack Nicholson

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : I haven't even seen Dark Knight yet... shame on me. But I looove Jack Nicholson. I don't think anyone could top that.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!  Ok Heath Ledger is actually better.  I know, it was hard for me to believe before I saw it too.  You need to watch it this weekend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : I sent out this message this morning: Unfortunately, due to the rising cost of coffee, this month’s contribution is going to be a bit on the high side. Also, since the Bunn is back, a lot more coffee and supplies are being used, even though we had a couple of people drop out of the club. We are in the $30/person territory this month, which seems high, but in comparison is still quite a bargain. One large, daily coffee at Dunkin Donuts will cost you approximately $45.00/month, so you’re still saving at least $15.00.

And people were like... I'm not gonna pay $30/month.
    JEEPERS!

I'll just spend the rest of the day going around and flipping people's screens upside down. Not physically, but the you can have the monitor flip.

Everyone try ctrl-alt-down arrow. I love this prank. Never gets old!

EDIT: Ctrl-Alt-up arrow fixes it. Should have included! SORRY!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I really like Dread's tushie!!!!! soooo ars e grabable Im gonna have to get my flirt on today as i wont be around for FF
    Posted by backbaybabe

Why thank you!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Before I blindly and lemming-like follow your directions, IDMWIT, which I almost just did.... how do I fix it after I do that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

You guys are still hanging here? Sup?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : And people were like... I'm not gonna pay $30/month. JEEPERS! I'll just spend the rest of the day going around and flipping people's screens upside down. Not physically, but the you can have the monitor flip. Everyone try ctrl-alt-down arrow. I love this prank. Never gets old! EDIT: Ctrl-Alt-up arrow fixes it. Should have included! SORRY!

I will be doing this all day today.  Thanks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BRUINS!    <3 <3 <3

I saw A-O last night.  I have now met 33% of the Big Three.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Diamond - please see above, I edited! Didn't realize, yeah... hahahaha

Ctrl-alt-up arrow! LOL

I really didn't mean to do that. Sorry. Embarassed

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : WHAT?!?!?!?!?!  Ok Heath Ledger is actually better.  I know, it was hard for me to believe before I saw it too.  You need to watch it this weekend.
    Posted by Dread27

Really, they played two different characters.  Jack Nicholson played Ceasar Romero's campy, goofy Joker from the 1960's tv series.  Heath Ledger's joker bore no resemblance to that character.  I loved both performances but I won't say one was better than the other because they were too different.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I would remove the diamonds to make out with the Dread Pirate Westley.
    Posted by diamondgirl

As you wish.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : I will be doing this all day today.  Thanks!
    Posted by Dread27

'Sup B73

Dread, it's cool, right? People go nuts trying to fix it.... ahahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

That's okay - I tried it and it didn't work anyway.  I have two monitors - is that messing it up?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : Really, they played two different characters.  Jack Nicholson played Ceasar Romero's campy, goofy Joker from the 1960's tv series.  Heath Ledger's joker bore no resemblance to that character.  I loved both performances but I won't say one was better than the other because they were too different.
    Posted by McBostonrob

Good point.  I just liked Heath Ledger way too much in this role.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Diamond I am jealous, it would have been nice to meet you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

So.... B3, is that a new blouse?

It really brings out your eyes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : 'Sup B73 Dread, it's cool, right? People go nuts trying to fix it.... ahahaha

Yeah, that's happening today.  I'm excited.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : As you wish.
    Posted by Dread27

Farm Boy, fetch me that pitcher...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

You guys are still hanging here? Sup?
    Posted by Bruins73

What's up man?!?!?!?!  Buttercup is coming this Saturday.  She says she's not good and not to judge her.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

That's okay - I tried it and it didn't work anyway.  I have two monitors - is that messing it up?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Oh yeah, that might do it. Older computers might not work either.
    I don't know how it does it, I'm not tech person, but you'd be amazed what you can make your computer do just by fooling with it.

Sections
Shortcuts