Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day

DIM - what are you talking about ? lo l

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day:
    Poor LW.  She shouldn't be in a serious LT relationship right now, never mind moving in!
    Posted by diamondgirl

Seriously. She just seems like she's forcing everything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Oh ok, Thank you Lilly those ladies are too kind. Sorry I missed it.

Jazzy my work PC s ucks, not lazy. Well maybe a little lazy. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

When's the next event? did i miss something?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

And a HIYA Honey, my Pooh Bear joke was not aimed at you. LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StupidIsAsStupidDoes-. Show StupidIsAsStupidDoes-'s posts

Jazzy, I LOVE YOUR LIP AVATAR!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Good morning, folks. I'm late to the party today. I was actually doing some work, completing salary surveys. Don't be jealous now.

On the bright side, today is my Friday!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Oh ok, Thank you Lilly those ladies are too kind. Sorry I missed it. Jazzy my work PC s ucks, not lazy. Well maybe a little lazy. LOL
    Posted by Bruins73

just teasing ya ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

It's on the LL page... McFriendzone is throwing it... Not really an event but a lot of people were invited... I'm trying to be vague lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Diamondgirl & Lily - Awesome meeting you last night!  I'm glad I decided to hang out with you all :)

IDMWIT - That was very sweet of your dad.  Awwww.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

DIM - what are you talking about ? lo l
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Jazzercise, was that a LOL? Did I suckseed?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Haha IDMIT- I didn't think so...

Hiya right back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Jazzy, I LOVE YOUR LIP AVATAR!
    Posted by StupidIsAsStupidDoes-

Thank you! Too bad I don't have a picture here of MY lip piercings

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Jazzy - it's all good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Diamondgirl & Lily - Awesome meeting you last night!  I'm glad I decided to hang out with you all :) IDMWIT - That was very sweet of your dad.  Awwww.....
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Wasn't it? :-) I wonder how that little robot dog of yours barks. "WOOF-WOOF" or "ROOF-ROOF"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caveman-. Show Caveman-'s posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day : And people were like... I'm not gonna pay $30/month. JEEPERS! I'll just spend the rest of the day going around and flipping people's screens upside down. Not physically, but the you can have the monitor flip. Everyone try ctrl-alt-down arrow. I love this prank. Never gets old! EDIT: Ctrl-Alt-up arrow fixes it. Should have included! SORRY!
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

HAHA I love it. Thanks for posting it here.
    Still  I like to use Alt - F4. Very not harmless and everyone loves it as it brings up inbuilt hidden, microsoft engineer's pictures.

Innocent

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

It's on the LL page... McFriendzone is throwing it... Not really an event but a lot of people were invited... I'm trying to be vague lol
    Posted by Honeyes

Sup Honeyes!!!

ok.. knew about that one... I shall be attending in all my glory, whatever that carp means...well, i know what it means, but just saying... ok, im wacked outthis morning...

why do we have to wait til then? we can do another gathering before the 17th

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

I love piercings Jazzy although I have toned it down since being in the Corporate World. Alas, most of them had to come out...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

IDMWIT .. jesushchrist can you get a new name I HATE typing IDMWIT lol it takes too much thought.. maybe someday it'll be like second nature. If you guys invite me Saturday I will go. JUST SAYIN. (wow, I'm in RARE form today, maybe I'll add a few fist pumps in there too)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

BBB- I don't want to wait til then, I want to meet you wonderful people before then :-)

I would plan it but not sure what's convenient for everyone...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I love piercings Jazzy although I have toned it down since being in the Corporate World. Alas, most of them had to come out...
    Posted by Honeyes

I took both my lip piercings out after I left State Street. No where else was supportive of my expressive ways. IDMWIT (fffuuddggeee) and I were talking about this last night. How corporate world has sucked our expressive dressing. :(

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Don't you want to kiss these lips lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

What's Saturday? If I get an invite (hint hint) I'll go too lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

What's Saturday? If I get an invite (hint hint) I'll go too lol
    Posted by Honeyes

Honey.. I will invite you... oh wait.. I'm not invited yet... where is LW she needs to be here for this, since she isn't on the FB page.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok... this weekend is not typically a good weekend  with Easter and all...

how about next friday or Sat? if its nice maybe we can meet at Joe's on the waterfront?

or suggestions would be greatly appreciated