Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/1 Hot Lips Houlihan Day:
    Jazzy - That is awesome! I love toucher and rich. I see Crash occasionaly at Murphys. But yeah if you guys ar planning something south shore I am in.
    Posted by Bruins73

Yeah she used to work at BCN. So we got a lot of crap and got to meet a ton of people, etc. like Adolpho, who really is nuts lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Happy Early Bday Diamond!!!.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread, is that some kind of sick April Fool's joke?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I got my tragus pierced again this past weekend. All the peircing talk last week killed me. haha The tattoo on my wrist is always shown at work and no one comments. My office to too corporate for facial peircings.. but there are 3 guys here with full sleeve tattoos. I dont get it.
    Posted by StupidIsAsStupidDoes-

Were you the one who one day said you'd have the Postal Service as your wedding song? because if it was you, let's get married tomorrow. Seriously. I remember seeing that one day when things were " bad" ..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Yo DG!!!!!!

Happy Fri ggin Bday girlie!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

SIASD- All of my tattoos are on my back but I want a wrist one because I wear a watch everyday so no one would really ever see it.

I was thinking foot too but I can't say I'd loe looking at it everyday :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

So want to hear a messed up story-

My mom's real birthday is today but in Portugal (Acores) if you're born on April Fools Day it's a bad omen. They towns people will leave dead animal heads on your doors and do really mean stuff so my grandparents had to change my mom's bday to tomorrow on her birth certificate so it wouldn't happen...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

SIASD- All of my tattoos are on my back but I want a wrist one because I wear a watch everyday so no one would really ever see it. I was thinking foot too but I can't say I'd loe looking at it everyday :-)
    Posted by Honeyes

I want one on my big toe...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, is that some kind of sick April Fool's joke?
    Posted by diamondgirl

I thought you were going?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am a huge birthday h0.  I <3 my birthday way too much for a grown up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

So want to hear a messed up story- My mom's real birthday is today but in Portugal (Acores) if you're born on April Fools Day it's a bad omen. They towns people will leave dead animal heads on your doors and do really mean stuff so my grandparents had to change my mom's bday to tomorrow on her birth certificate so it wouldn't happen...
    Posted by Honeyes

OMG!!!!!!!!!! that is one frig bizarro story... sorry, just saying

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Jazzy - I tried to get Adolfo to let me do a drunken recap after a Sox game but I guess I wasn't bombed enough. So I got a photo with him.

I used to see Chilli guy all the time and my friend has a pic w/him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

So want to hear a messed up story- My mom's real birthday is today but in Portugal (Acores) if you're born on April Fools Day it's a bad omen. They towns people will leave dead animal heads on your doors and do really mean stuff so my grandparents had to change my mom's bday to tomorrow on her birth certificate so it wouldn't happen...
    Posted by Honeyes

Get out of here! I never knew that. Wow!

My sister and mother are the 15th and 16th. My parents decided when she was little that she wouldn't be able to "deal" with my mom's birthday first, so for the first 8 years or so, we just swapped their birthdays.

Hmmm... just like my mom decided to swap the spelling of my name and never told me....

Weird family. No wonder I have issues.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

No, Dread.  The guys I split season tix with are going, Bruins and Bossse are going, a good 45% of my friends are going, but I, the birthday girl, the awesomest person on Planet Earth, am not going.

Scalped tickets are ruinously expensive, and Mr. Diamond (nearly totally correctly) assumed that I would rather he spend the hundreds of dollars on taking me on an anniversary cruise this summer instead of standing around in the cold during a three hour long Sox/Yankees fan fight.

So I am resigned, but still slightly depressed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Right BBB- it's crazy lol.

Diamond- Same here. My Bday is in two weeks and I literally start planning now so my whole week/weekend is packed full.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Posted by Honeyes

That's kind of nuts.  What is it about April 1st?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Right BBB- it's crazy lol. Diamond- Same here. My Bday is in two weeks and I literally start planning now so my whole week/weekend is packed full.
    Posted by Honeyes

that's a funny story. I did hear it was a bad day.. oh I was gonna say my friend is portuguese.. but you know Marco lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

IDMWIT- My family is weird too. Actually I think everyones is.

My mom won't even let me wish her a happy bday today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Last year.. my dad told us he won the lottery (and this was a BIG deal because he'd just lost his job ) and my mom and I were freaking out, so excited.

My dad told her a few minutes later - April Fools.. yeah.. they fought for an hour after LOL .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I got my tragus pierced again this past weekend. All the peircing talk last week killed me. haha The tattoo on my wrist is always shown at work and no one comments. My office to too corporate for facial peircings.. but there are 3 guys here with full sleeve tattoos. I dont get it.
    Posted by StupidIsAsStupidDoes-

I worked with a guy who not only had sleeves, but NASTY sleeves.

I.E. A giant devil bat performing orally on a lady spread eagle. I almost don't know how that's not sexual harassment...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Is it an Aries thing?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Yup Jazzy, did you wish him a happy bday? I forgot...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Yup Jazzy, did you wish him a happy bday? I forgot...
    Posted by Honeyes

No, we aren't friends on FB anymore so I forgot too LOL . he got a new girlfriend and wanted to take me off so that she wouldn't be hurt I was on there LOL .

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Probably Diamond. My friend that works with me has the same bday as me and she's the same...