Love Letters 4/14 - Dunkin Donuts, It's Worth The Trip!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/14 - Dunkin Donuts, It's Worth The Trip!

I am loving my  coffee this morning. 

Who loves coffee, who loves tea, who loves both, who prefers cold clear water?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/14 - Dunkin Donuts, It's Worth The Trip!

Love coffee, can't get enough water (though I don't really care if it's cold or not - room temperature is fine), have absolutely no use for tea. 
    And as long as we're talking about dunkin donuts, i'm still bitter that they switched the crullers for "sticks" a few years ago. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Agree.  The sticks are stupid.  And not very stick-y.

I drink all three pretty much all the time, but the DD French Vanilla is my crack.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

good morning all on this fine Hump Day

dont "do" coffee or tea. water or my one alloted DC in the morning for me.

dont do DD either.... love them, but i tend to chow down on the munchkins, so i stay far away from them, far far away

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Love Letters 4/14 - Dunkin Donuts, It's Worth The Trip!:
    I am loving my  coffee this morning.  Who loves coffee, who loves tea, who loves both, who prefers cold clear water?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Two coffees in the a.m. - one at home, one while driving to work.  Otherwise, it's water throughout the day at work.  (I tend to forget to drink water on weekends, tho.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Coffee in the morning, occasional strong iced tea (no sugar) at lunchtime, and water all the rest of the day long (no cubes - room temp).

Have not had a donut in years. They've been in the house... I just don't touch them. Do crazy things to my blood sugar. Heck, I can't even drink OJ without having the sugar shakes!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

dont like OJ, too acidic....unless its in a mimosa with a splash of cointreau topper

yummy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

And I'm not a fan of either DD or Charbucks coffee.  The latter over-roasts their beans - everything tastes the same - burnt.  And DD - well, just not a fan.

OJ is good when you're having brunch - I like the less pulp.  :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like orange juice, but in my house it counts as medicine for low blood sugar, so I rarely drink it. 

Every year or so, I get tempted to eat a doughnut. And then I feel kind of sick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

my vice is brueggers bagels....the everything bagel...

but i only allow myself one a week.. that's it!!! thats usually after a night of drinking! HA

otherwise in the AM, its either a cup of cereal or cottage cheese with a few bacon bits.... now that's yummy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I have a large FV, no sugar, and scrambled eggs with a slice of cheese.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning, kids!

I make my coffee at home with a french press.  My daughter bought me a pound of Guatemalan chalujense at the little independent coffee roaster a couple of blocks away from my apartment as a belated birthday present the other day, and I am greatly enjoying it.

Today is a fine day thus far.  I am wearing my favorite shirt and my hair came out all shiny and bouncy this morning.  I'm feeling like the bomb diggity, yo.  (is it 1991 up in here?)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

My weekday breakfast (made at work) is a toasted English muffin.  Sometimes a bagel during the Football Pool weeks (if a coworker wins the week, they use part of their winnings and buys bagels for the office).

Probably too many carbs, but it's easy.  Sometimes oatmeal; I should make a batch at home and bring it in and reheat it, but I just use a Trader Joe's pouch of Maple & Brown Sugar Instant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/14 - Dunkin Donuts, It's Worth The Trip!:
      I'm feeling like the bomb diggity, yo.  (is it 1991 up in here?)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Have I told you how marvellously appropriate I find your avatar?  :D

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

what a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!!! im in such the sunshiny mood today...

ok, that means something's up.... must now watch msyelf around every corner...

i know this wont last....let me just do this now and burst my own happy bubbble....HA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Coffee = Ambrosia

Good morning everyone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Thank you, DG.  :)

Our mutual friend is playing coy.  I don't think he's into me.

NEXT!  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Good morning! I like coffee, and we have a Kreguer at work and I tried every flavor of the 20 or so flavors we had and found my favorite - Colombian Fair Trade. I'll have one or two in the morning. I was yelled at by the trainer to not drink so much. Today, for example, I have a cup of green tea.

I like tea also - cinnamon apple is great! Again, we have it at work.

Water... eh. I don't like. I do drink it though.

I am going to try to do SO MUCH work today! Booyah! (We'll see if this actually pans out).

And I prefer DD over SB, but I'll buy from where ever is around.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Large Turbo Iced Black every morning.

Sup peeps!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Are we talking about breakfast too?

Well darlings, I'll have two eggs the I turn into scrambled eggs with salsa and hot sauce, or I'll make a two egg omlette with veggies and salsa. Maybe a piece of whole grain toast, maybe some fruit. Today I had yogurt - plain, with fresh fruit (strawberries and blackberries) I mushed up a little and a little Kashi go lean crunch on the top. Fabulous!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Man I was on the ball this morning.  First comment!  D4mn it feels good to be a gangsta.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Wow - letter went up quick this morning!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

and Dread...you're playing my song :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

For breakfast this morning I had a smoothie.

7 ice cubes
    1 banana
    1 scoop of whey protein (I did a leg workout this morning)
    1/4 cup of strawberries
    1/4 cup of blueberries
    1/2 cup of Stoneyfield No Fat Organic French Vanilla Yogurt
    Some lemonade

Its delicious.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

yeah, Pip (good morning!), we have a Keurig at work, and Colombian Fair Trade is my favorite as well, with Sumatran a close second.

The coffee isn't fantastic, but it's serviceable (and free!).  Especially good if you stop it halfway through the brew, pop in a new K-cup, and top it off.

I like my coffee strong.