Love Letters 4/14 - Theme Thursday of DOOM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/14 - Theme Thursday of DOOM

That's right, LLers - Alice won the poll.  Please give her a shout out by recognizing the Great Equalizer.  Profile pics that pay homage to Death are today's Theme for Thursday. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/14 - Theme Thursday of DOOM

I don't know if I can do this one. I am surfing images, and grossing myself out...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

OMG, a-e, you didn't just Google 'Death,' did you?  That is not for the faint-hearted.

Well, then, stick to what you like best.  No one has to do anything that makes them feel cruddy.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

I have a great pic of me smoking a cig and standing next to the grim reaper... but it's the real me, so I can't use it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

So just photoshop a box over your head.  :D

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

I don't do photoshop. How is this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Oh wait... I just remembered ....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

good morning kiddies

i wil not partake in this death theme thingy as i think its gross and morbid in each and every way...

will stand true to my puppy pics as they give off a much happier theme

just saying

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

That's better - from Paris catacombs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

B3... isn't org   asm known as the Little Death? Maybe you could roll with that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey AE - Good Morning

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BBB, how is The English Patient puppy-related?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

hey DG

i had English patient yest when Dread said fav movie.... this morning i switched back to puppy

do you not see the puppy this morning? i see him....mooshable lug

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Good morning!  I hope everyone is feeling chipper today, even though the theme is death.  "Without death, there can be no life."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

B3 I went with Jack.  You could be Sally.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Oh and good morning.  I'm at work early today.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Heeeeeeeey yo! I think me as Randy Moss represents death to other NFL teams. So I aint changing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Or you could do Zero, the ghost puppy from Nightmare Before Christmas.  I too think Death is a little gruesome but I'm an easy going guy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Death is half of Life.  Ask the chicken salad I ate for dinner last night.

We may just as well have as our pictures a vase of cut flowers, or someone using antibacterial soap.

Anyway.  We don't have to TALK about Death all day.  Just acknowledge it, and move on to talking about Shemar Moore or chocolate syrup or..... um..... both....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey Dread... who is Jack, and Sally?

i know nothing about death, other than that is final....not familiar with movies, themes or anything as such based on  taht topic

sorry, wont play along on this theme... i think its disturbing...

i was ready to play along on fav movie.... but death, im out...

see isnt interesting how we learn about eachother, even its its something so minor, as themes...

like i wont nor will i do death....

love blogs....just saying

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

One can survive everything nowadays, except death, and live down anything, except a good reputation.

Oscar Wilde

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Totally understand, BBB - don't do anything you don't like.  Next week, we will have a more cheerful theme.  I personally appreciate Alice's darker take on things, but understand why people wouldn't.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the dark stuff.  It reminds me of bad times in the life of Dread.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/14 - Theme Thursday of DOOM:
    Hey Dread... who is Jack, and Sally? i know nothing about death, other than that is final....not familiar with movies, themes or anything as such based on  taht topic sorry, wont play along on this theme... i think its disturbing... i was ready to play along on fav movie.... but death, im out... see isnt interesting how we learn about eachother, even its its something so minor, as themes... like i wont nor will i do death.... love blogs....just saying
    Posted by backbaybabe

Jack and Sally are from the Disney movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas".  Its my favorite Disney movie.  The message of the movie is to be yourself and not try to be someone else.  I love it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

The prospect of death is what keeps me living each day to its fullest.