Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : And this is why I'm loving LL.  I've never been anywhere else where the ladies are flattered when I openly ponder how to get them to wrap their legs around me!
    Posted by McBostonrob

oh... just you wait McRob....wikn wink....
    i might not be hot enough for you though....but i'll know exactly what to do to get your attention...wink wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : By the way, BBB, your limerick was in part inspired by my avatar.  I think I discovered the Doors when I was a freshman in highschool.  I'll never forget the day I brought home their live double cd.  And I didn't have my own cd player yet, so I was playing it in the living room and my mom was in the next room.  All of a sudden, at the top of his lungs, Jim shouts "WRAP YOUR LEGS AROUND MY NECK!"  Yeah, I was a bit mortified. 
    Posted by McBostonrob

if you look anything like your avatar - trust me i'll be wrapping my legs around you in no time...

just sayin' sweetie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : if you look anything like your avatar - trust me i'll be wrapping my legs around you in no time... just sayin' sweetie
    Posted by backbaybabe

I wish.  I think Morrison was about 24 when that picture was taken.  I'm pretty sure you can sympathize when I say 24 was a long long time ago.  I'm no shiny penny.  More like a quarter that shows signs of wear, but has aged well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : I wish.  I think Morrison was about 24 when that picture was taken.  I'm pretty sure you can sympathize when I say 24 was a long long time ago.  I'm no shiny penny.  More like a quarter that shows signs of wear, but has aged well.
    Posted by McBostonrob

how old are we McRob??/ my curiousity has now piqued...

i thought you were a little shiny penny....hmmm, now im completely perplexed... in a good way...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Wow there's some spiciness going on over here between BBB and Mcrobbers. OW OW Chica Chica yeah...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : how old are we McRob??/ my curiousity has now piqued... i thought you were a little shiny penny....hmmm, now im completely perplexed... in a good way...
    Posted by backbaybabe

I'm 36, BBB, and if you think that's shiny, I'm flattered and you're full of crap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : I'm 36, BBB, and if you think that's shiny, I'm flattered and you're full of crap.
    Posted by McBostonrob

no McRobster - have to admit, not too shiny at 36 typically... i mean, YOU could be potentially shiny.but at 36 most are NOT...

just sayin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

I totally need some cheering up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

What wrong A-E????? I'm full of cheer and love to spread it around :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

This guy always cheers me up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

McRob

i love his brother Jim.... i am sooo warm for his form.....not typically my type, but he gets me all hot n bothered

just F'n saying

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

A-E

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

McRob i love his brother Jim.... i am sooo warm for his form.....not typically my type, but he gets me all hot n bothered just F'n saying
    Posted by backbaybabe

I suppose Jim's in better shape than John was, at least for most of his adult life.  But talentwise, charisma, presence, there's no contest.  I mean Jim has some talent, but John was brilliant. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

LOL... thanks guys! Perking up. New motto is "sh*t happens." 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : I suppose Jim's in better shape than John was, at least for most of his adult life.  But talentwise, charisma, presence, there's no contest.  I mean Jim has some talent, but John was brilliant. 
    Posted by McBostonrob

wow - McRob is wise and observant as well.... nice

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

What's going on over here? The other page is boring me...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

New motto is "sh*t happens." 
    Posted by anecdotal-evidence
    My motto for today is "family happens".   And when I say family, I mean extended family. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I killed Flirt Friday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

I killed Flirt Friday.
    Posted by Dread27
    No, Dread, it was doomed from the start.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Flirt Friday was doomed from the start. Hard to flirt it up with todays letter topic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

What did you do Dread? Your comment is gone!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/16 Flirt Friday Returns : My motto for today is "family happens".   And when I say family, I mean extended family. 
    Posted by JoyNoel

You having a bad day too? What's going on?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Que paso?  Just so I don't have to wade through oodles of comments... I was in a meeting doing, you know, work stuff.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

What did you do Dread? Your comment is gone!
    Posted by anecdotal-evidence

Which one?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

How did you kill FF, Dread?

Sections
Shortcuts