Love Letters 4/19 - Marathon Monday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Love Letters 4/19 - Marathon Monday

Good Morning Kiddies

So, who's in the office today? or who's logging in from home...

im at work and still tired from Saturday's party in the burbs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/19 - Marathon Monday

In Response to Love Letters 4/19 - Marathon Monday:
    Good Morning Kiddies So, who's in the office today? or who's logging in from home... im at work and still tired from Saturday's party in the burbs
    Posted by backbaybabe

Morning woman. I'm working from home today. I went in on Saturday to redeem myself from missing Friday and I had to circle the building like 3 times just to get inside. They have baracaded all the flipping buildings. Personally I find nothing exciting about the marathon, so I was quite annoyed when I finally got in the building and was soaked lol.

Had a good time saturday?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Good morning you two! Tired, but yes - at work.... blech blech blech

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/19 - Marathon Monday:
    Good morning you two! Tired, but yes - at work.... blech blech blech
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

it's gonna be a long day huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning Ladies

Jazzy, i know exactly what you're talking about....i find nothing fun about Marathon Monday....more of  hassle than anything else...
    good for you that you're not in today....what makes matters worse, its going to be a beautiful day, so all the spectators and the red sox fans will be converging in BB....this is the only time i do not like living in BB..

saturday was fun...im still tired... ugh

Dimmy, you in town for work?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Wow not many people in here.

Listen ladies, if need a Monday pick up, I suggest you watch "Untitled (How does it feel)" by D'Angelo.

Just the song its self is enough for me, but the video is out of this world.

You can thank me later.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

@ Pip!! hahahahahahahahahahahah... AWESOME

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Yeah BBB, I don't blame you. This is the first year in 8 that I don't have to commute to town today. I'm excited about this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Jazzy, have you ever seen that video? It's like.... it's indescribable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Jazzy, have you ever seen that video? It's like.... it's indescribable.
    Posted by mes3pippo

He is hot I'll give you that. I couldn't sit through the whole song though. Definitely not my taste in tunes, but I could look at him all day lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Listen Jazz, you have GOT to learn the lyrics...

Then you will sit through the whole song.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good morning all!  I'm in the office - we don't get today off.  The wheels of capitalism must grind on...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning, kids!

Yep, at wirk tday, but over by Faneuil Hall, so away from most of the crowds...until later on anyway.

Pip...can't view vids at work, but is that the one where he's just standing there nekkid and you can see where his hipbones just meld toward his stomach muscles ever so nicely that it makes the insides of your thighs do the happy happy macarena?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey JneenGirl

how you feeling today?

Im soooo wiped still.... gonna take all week to re-coup....hehehehe

hey, i know its only monday... but im having a girlfriend coming in from DC on friday...we're going to the new Joe's on Newbury around 5pm

anyone and all are welcome to join us. should be fun

just tossing out idea...i will put something up on FB tomorrow or Wed...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh, and Miss Conduct has given her answer to the One Employee One Cup problem: http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/missconduct/2010/04/response_to_one.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Jneen, that is the very one.

Mmmmmm

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

oh, really? 

Honeyes was looking to do something either Thurs or Fri, and I think we were leaning toward Thurs...but your idea sounds kind of awesome :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

and I am back to myself today, thank goodness.

I think I horrified poor Awesome-O.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Good Morning Ladies Jazzy, i know exactly what you're talking about....i find nothing fun about Marathon Monday....more of  hassle than anything else... good for you that you're not in today....what makes matters worse, its going to be a beautiful day, so all the spectators and the red sox fans will be converging in BB....this is the only time i do not like living in BB.. saturday was fun...im still tired... ugh Dimmy, you in town for work?
    Posted by backbaybabe

B3, sadly I live AND work on the south shore which is one of the reasons I'm not generally available for in-town-after-work drinks :-(

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I haven't seen that vid in years, Pip. 

I will have to post it on FB when I get home, if you haven't done so already :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/19 - Marathon Monday : it's gonna be a long day huh?
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

I already feel like it should be 3:30 and I seriously, seriously don't think I'll be doing much today.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Dimmy, you will simply need to find an excuse to make it in on Friday, then :)

Oh...and that baby is totally creeping me out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Wow not many people in here. Listen ladies, if need a Monday pick up, I suggest you watch "Untitled (How does it feel)" by D'Angelo. Just the song its self is enough for me, but the video is out of this world. You can thank me later.
    Posted by mes3pippo

D'Angelo? The delicious singer notorious for serenading nakkey?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Jneen - I've a feeling it's hard to horrify AO lol .. I think he's a pretty laid back guy.

I might be down for a Friday gig, not sure about a Thursday again, at least definitely not at the rate I was this past Thursday. Plus I can't be spending money like that again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Oh, and Good Morning Pip, TwoCent & Jneen!