Love Letters 4/2 PEEP! PEEP!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/2 PEEP! PEEP!

Later dude!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Jazz, for you my booblover:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/2 PEEP! PEEP!:
    My hair looks like shampoo commercial hair right now.  It is glossy, wavy, chocolate brown, tousled soap opera bedhead awesomeness.  I wish there were a photographer here.  I don't think my hair have ever looked this good, ever. If it is windy when I go out this afternoon, I am going to cry.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Work it girlfriend! LOL - got a web cam? Take a pic!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Diamond, LOVE it. I gotta go shower now. I have a call at 1:00 then its hair time at 2!! so I won't be back after this. Someone let me know what the deal is for tomorrow? Like Time wise? DIMmmy.. if you find yourself needing "something" tonight, give me a ring or text me. I'd keep ya company.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Jazz, for you my booblover:
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

tease lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Diamond, LOVE it. I gotta go shower now. I have a call at 1:00 then its hair time at 2!! so I won't be back after this. Someone let me know what the deal is for tomorrow? Like Time wise? DIMmmy.. if you find yourself needing "something" tonight, give me a ring or text me. I'd keep ya company.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

I know nothing. LOL You mean you'd go with me later over there to Patriot Place?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I triiieeeed.... my skin is so pale and my hair is so dark, it blows the contrast on any camera I can afford.  haha.

Sorry - I'll just have to get it done again next time we go out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Ok all... I'm outta here for the rest of the day.  Everyone have a fun weekend!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

For bluedaisy:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/2 PEEP! PEEP! : I know nothing. LOL You mean you'd go with me later over there to Patriot Place?
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

yah dude, just let me know! adios

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluedaisy1. Show bluedaisy1's posts

For bluedaisy:
    Posted by Dread27

Oh my Goodness! Its.... Breathtaking!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Ok all... I'm outta here for the rest of the day.  Everyone have a fun weekend!
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Bye! Have a great weekend!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/2 PEEP! PEEP! : Oh my Goodness! Its.... Breathtaking!!
    Posted by bluedaisy1

I was looking for a flower made out of blue peeps for you but this is what I ended up with.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I triiieeeed.... my skin is so pale and my hair is so dark, it blows the contrast on any camera I can afford.  haha. Sorry - I'll just have to get it done again next time we go out.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Sounds like a great reason to me!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

If someone brought that to my room, I would take *their* breath away immediately.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Okay.  Dread just took my breath away.  Damn you, Dread.  I am all melty again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

You can see my seats in that photo!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluedaisy1. Show bluedaisy1's posts

Yaay I'm so excited for opening day!! Except I'm bummed that its on Easter and I'll be in CT :(

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Great photo Dread. Opening Night is going to be crazy!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I'm debating on where to watch it.  Depending on how it ends up I'll probably be watching it at Buttercup's place.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

My favorite is easily the wicked peep witch and the peep monkeys. 
    Oh and jazzy, i like the blond with the red highlights.  I'm not sure if I dislike the red or if I just dislike ashlee simpson.  Maybe both?  Hard to say.  Has her career recovered from that saturday night live debacle?  Did she ever have a career?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

The Romans celebrated the New Year in April.  I considered writing a thesis on the parallels between religions with resurrection myths and Red Sox fanhood.  It dies in the Fall, around Samhain.  It comes back on Easter.  We have saints and demons, shrines, relics, tokens of worship, practice superstitions, and attend daily rituals.  We raise our children to believe in it.  You can't tell me it isn't a religion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Dread - well look for a screaming idiot behind the bull pen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

You can see my seats in that photo!
    Posted by diamondgirl

You're on a roll today, Diamond - anything else you'd like to rub in? :-)