Love Letters 4/21 Off Topic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/21 Off Topic

Well, it's Wednesday, if that's the kind of thing you like.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -RobsMom-. Show -RobsMom-'s posts

Re: Love Letters 4/21 Off Topic

Good morning- The letter is up.  Alice and BackBayBabe got a shout out from Meredith.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Wow, the letter's up, I've had my say, and it's only 8:30.  I feel like I just gained an extra hour! 
    (Yeah, there's something seriously wrong with that.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, these early letters always throw me.

Of course, then I want to read everyone's advice, and they aren't going to be in for two hours.  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning Lovelies

Sup Robsmom!!!!!

was soo wonderful to meeet you the other night... you sould have stayed longer and met more LL lovelies...

I hope you come to the next LL event.. I ejnoyed chatting with you!!!! you are a wonderfu lady!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning, kids!

I feel all left out when the letter's so early.

Good morning, Zooey ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I went out to watch the game last night, and got the shock of my life when the bartender turned out to the be double of my ex - from the back.  I spent two hours looking at the back of his neck.  I was with my husband and two friends, and have no idea what any of them said all night.  All I could do was watch the back of this guy's neck while he made drinks.

The sad thing is, he thought I was looking at him because I thought he was good-looking, which he seriously wasn't.  I kept mentally begging him to turn around, so I could keep staring at the back of his neck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Hey gang!  Yesterday was very strange for me. 

My Jack left me a voicemail message that she thought she ODed on perkosets or however you spell them.  Then she emailed me and asked how Buttercup and I were.  I stupidly responded and then got a life update from her.  She's doing all sorts of drugs now and is a stripper or not quite a stripper or something and taking "pictures" for websites now.  Then she asked if I wanted some I was like, "No that's very inappropriate," and then I stopped responding.

At least I got to spend the evening with Buttercup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Oh, I hear that DG.

been there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/21 Off Topic:
    I went out to watch the game last night, and got the shock of my life when the bartender turned out to the be double of my ex - from the back.  I spent two hours looking at the back of his neck.  I was with my husband and two friends, and have no idea what any of them said all night.  All I could do was watch the back of this guy's neck while he made drinks. The sad thing is, he thought I was looking at him because I thought he was good-looking, which he seriously wasn't.  I kept mentally begging him to turn around, so I could keep staring at the back of his neck.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yesterday was so flippin' weird!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Dread, that girl is all kinds of crazy. I take pictures for websites too, but I don't tell anyone about it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

thatjeengrrl - just saw your advice.  Good perspective.  You're smart!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Good morning by the way.

I have no advice for the LW today. These letters are either too silly or too intense for my advice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Pip, you DO know one of the reasons we hang out on this forum is the ability to post pictures, right? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Pip, you DO know one of the reasons we hang out on this forum is the ability to post pictures, right? 
    Posted by McBostonrob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I heard there may be a meeting of the minds on Friday. I have no idea about the details. Would someone mind posting it on FB? ...unless it's already there, and in that case can someone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, that girl is all kinds of crazy. I take pictures for websites too, but I don't tell anyone about it!
    Posted by mes3pippo

I'm calling BS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Well MBR, this is one from one of my most recent photo shoots...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Good Morning Everyone :-)

Yeah today's letter is hitting really close to home today. I could have written this letter 6 years ago... I was this letter writer 6 years ago. Le sigh....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Good Morning Everyone :-) Yeah today's letter is hitting really close to home today. I could have written this letter 6 years ago... I was this letter writer 6 years ago. Le sigh....
    Posted by Honeyes

And its worked out for you right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yes, Dread, apparently last night was a Jackfest.

I am completely unstrung by how upset I was by this random guy.

Do you really think Picture-ex is doing that badly, or do you think she is trying to engage your Marine Protector instinct to drag you back?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hi Everyone.
    I am worthless today.
    Dead to the world.
    Wake me when the letter's up.

.......oh...........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh, I hear that DG. been there.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

The horrible thing was trying not to make it obvious to every person in the bar that my strings had just been cut.

I am hoping the boys thought I was upset about the Red Sox.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Yes it did Dread. We've been together for 6 years, our 7 yr anniversary is this August. I just know exactly how the LW feels because that's how I felt in the first year. All of the same emotions and doubts were there but we got through them :-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Thanks, McRob!

Pesky work is getting in the way of my coffee-time this morning...

Sections
Shortcuts