Love Letters 4/22 Theme Thursday!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/22 Theme Thursday!

So.... what, exactly, is our theme today?  We promised BBB something cheerful and sweet to make up for Death last week. 

Raindrops on roses?
    Whiskers on kittens?
    Cake?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/22 Theme Thursday!

Today's theme should be Satan.

As in Miroslav Satan...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am so thoroughly pleased 1. with the Bruins, 2. that there is a Bruins jersey that says 'Satan.'   I might want one, and I almost never buy jerseys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning DG

arent you sweet...so, what do you want to make today's theme?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

We should thank the Pittsburgh Penguins for letting that little devil go. Their loss is our gain.

Plus, him scoring the winning goal is karmic payback for all of those that would like to bring up the point with BabyMcNamara - ha, ha, ha...

Satan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BBB - I always vote for charming Pre Raphaelite women in impractical dresses, personally.

WtW - I am no way going to tease BabyM today.  If she is sincere, it would be cruel.  If she is a troll, we should ignore her.  But ... ... tempted... ...

Well, it is Satan's job to tempt people, right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Wait - maybe beautiful pictures of scenery, since it is Earth Day?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Good morning, everyone!  My son made coffee today and it's actually good!  Blueberry...very appropriate for a beautiful spring day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

An Earth Day theme would be appropriate and you're right DG we should ignore BabyM but that little devil in me says engage - phasers on stun

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

who is this bible thumper baby mccheese?

he drives me crazy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Earth Day it is!  Let's see flowers and rocks and trees and things, then.  I may keep 'Windflowers.'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

I got my avatar!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

... except I have to bust my butt at work today, so I don't know how much time I'll have to play. (pouty face)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok.. i'll give up puppies for you lovelies...

did a daisy, but i need to do something else...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

A-E, that is FANTASTIC.

On a non-Earth-related note, I am beginning to be concerned that I have too many black dresses.  As in, maybe 10-15.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

DG, a woman can never have too many black dresses because there can be so many types:  casual, dressy, funky, work, in-between, beachy, etc.  I may go count my black dresses now.  Plus, as everyone knows, black is truly slimming!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

So, Joy, I can totally justify the cheap little black sheath I am on the verge of buying right now?  Throw on a big Breakfast-at-Tiffany's necklace and some sparkly pumps, and I look awesome, right?  Or throw on my jean jacket and some flats. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i have too many shoes, esp summer shoes

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

there is no such thing as too many black dresses.

Good morning, kids!

I can't decide on an avatar.  I am quite enamored of my KAPOW!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Of course!  But make sure you don't own something similar first.  Sometimes I forget what's in the back of my closets. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

and I thought it was supposed to be "favorite movie" day today, anyhow...wasn't it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

I couldn't pick just one favorite movie, I'd have to switch avatars all day.  Just to be fair to all my favs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

"Something similar...."

That is where the dilemma lies.  It is not EXACTLY like my black low cut cocktail dress, my black peasant dress, my black v neck swing dress, my black cotton surplice comfy dress, my tight black wiggle dress, my 3/4 sleeve black Lauren Bacall dress, my black beach cover up dress, my black silk ballgown, or my black velvet halter.  Wait - that is only 9 black dresses.  Okey dokey, I am going for it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I'm doing SATAN.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Hey Ladies! I don't usually post over here, but I'm not in the mood to work yet so I thought I'd come by and have my coffee with you and see what the gossip is today.

So what are we chatting about?