Love Letters 4/23 Seeing You In Apple Blossom Time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/23 Seeing You In Apple Blossom Time

I love apple blossoms more than anything else in the world.  How lucky am I this week?

So, who bets I am going to make it out with the Lovelies (again) tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/23 Seeing You In Apple Blossom Time

Good morning, DG!  We have four trees that are just starting to bloom...I used to think that the previous owner was crazy to have four of the same kind of tree but it is intoxicating to be surrounded by pink fragrant flowers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

There is really nothing like that scent, Joy.  You can't bottle it.  It is springtime.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning Ladies

DG... you looked soooooo pretty last night.... sorry i had to bail... but needed to do some house cleaning... oh so fun. NOT... but managed to go out and meet my friend thats in town... Eastern standard and vino... ok.. im officially hungover... and she's stayingwith me the rest of the weekend.... OUCH

so sweetie... you in for tonight??? and lil miss JoelNoel will you join us???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BBB!  I loved your coral nails! 

I am in for tonight UNLESS sister in law invites me out for Italian and hot tub.  :)  I haven't seen her in a while, and miss her.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Hi BBB! I'm a little jealous that you guys get to go out all the time, but that phase of my life is over, for now.  I only went out with bdc people before because someone started the nasty rumor that I was unattractive and I wanted to prove otherwise.  But I did have a really good time when I went and was totally glad I did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/23 Seeing You In Apple Blossom Time:
    BBB!  I loved your coral nails!  I am in for tonight UNLESS sister in law invites me out for Italian and hot tub.  :)  I haven't seen her in a while, and miss her.
    Posted by diamondgirl

hey gorgeous!!! DG

i hope you can make it... even if its for a short bit.... so, how was last ngiht... you kiddies burn the midnight oil or what????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/23 Seeing You In Apple Blossom Time:
    Hi BBB! I'm a little jealous that you guys get to go out all the time, but that phase of my life is over, for now.  I only went out with bdc people before because someone started the nasty rumor that I was unattractive and I wanted to prove otherwise.  But I did have a really good time when I went and was totally glad I did.
    Posted by JoyNoel

ok, lil miss Joy!!!!!

what in fri ggin gods name do you mean, going out is a phase that is in you past....
    Us Lovelies would be very honored to meet you!!! so, you went out once, but that is all???

i dont think so.....get that tushie out to the next LL event...sanctioned if need be... otherwise... we have gatherings every 24 hours or so....wow, did i just say that... what a bunch of... ahhhh im not going there as im included in whatever i was going to say..

i would love to meet you..you live near Boston or burbs or if Alaska, you have an excuse... otherwise, no..

hehehehe....

im just being silly if you havent noticed... or maybe still drunk.. havent made that determination yet

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I left about 10:15p when Jazzy left. Everyone else was still there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OK.. while im still determining whether im still drunk or not... i thought i would give a HUGE shout out to our very own McRobbie...

what a total HOTTIE!!! ok, i thought you were 25.....well, you look 25...

ladies, go get that tushie will you all please????????????????

oh.. and btw, McRobbie.... that smile will work on me every time....

just saying.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OMG... Jazzy didnt even make the 8 train...

oh. i bet she's feeling all sorts of wonderful today...she looked so cute last night... her eyes, OMG, how hot are they....

ok, we def have a good looking group of lovelies... DG you are on the top of the list

Can i suggest Mimosas for the group???

who's in?.... cuz im about to break open a bottle...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Isn't he adorable?  And he had his sleeves rolled up!  Made of win!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Jazzy has the mesmerizing baby blues, for sure....

I'll just dump some of this Gosling's in my French Vanilla, how's that?  :D

Yeah, JazzyJ made the 10:30 instead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

McRobbie=McHottie

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok... DG, now im officially jealous of all your beauty.... and smahts......

Goslings????? toss a nip my way will you please

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Gosling's reminds me of Dark & Stormy, which reminds me of Bermuda. Good times...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

HAHA - you swanned in all blonde and swanky with your hotazz perfume and your fabulous nails for 'just one drink...'  You have nothing to be jealous of.  :D  I was so psyched when you walked in.

Here - take the bottle.  Just don't finish it.  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Love Bermuda

where do you stay? i go to Elbow Beach...

what an awesome beach

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

JOY!  JEALOUS! 

Bermuda was where I got hooked on the stuff.  You know you can hardly get it anywhere except in Boston, because everyone goes on the Bermuda cruise and then demands it when they get home.  I love it.  I have a six of ginger beer on my kitchen counter next to the bottle.  All I need is some limes.  Mmmm...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning, kids!

I kinda had fun last night, I guess...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Morning Lovelies, sounds like I missed a good time last night! 

And DG I agree about the apple blossoms - Spring really makes me happy.  I wish it would last longer than it does.  

Can you pass over a mimosa please? Thanks. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

BBB-We stay very close to that, but I don't want to say where.  It's pure heaven.  I just have to be so careful of the sun.  My suggestion of going to Ireland was rejected, 3-1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Good Morning :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

What?!?  Ireland?  I want to go there so badly, it makes me squeaky!  Bermuda is pretty awesome, though.  We might be going back this summer.

drinky, aren't they the best?  I stuck my face right in the pink and white crabapple tree at the train staton this morning.  Heaven.

JNEEN!  KAPOW!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Hi Michelle - who is the hottie in your picture? Is that Lucic?

Sections
Shortcuts