Love Letters 4/26 Hot Mess Monday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/26 Hot Mess Monday

ella moss has some nice stuff

ever checked out Boston proper website...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/26 Hot Mess Monday:
    Thanks Drinky...I think I need to reward myself for it by getting this top: http://www.ellamoss.com/Monaco_One_Shoulder_Top/pd/np/-1/p/2089.html
    Posted by JoyNoel

Love that top!!! That is a great reward. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Bruins, you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Bruins, I am tired and bleary-eyed.  But at least I don't have to have a root canal!  YAY!  You still owe me a drink, buddy. Hi, drinky!  I am going to go see if Alejandro has a hangover cure for me.  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl

Alejandro has seen me through many a hangover...his egg sandwiches are delish. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Alejandro has seen me through many a hangover...his egg sandwiches are delish. 

Who is this Alejandro and where can I get these excellent egg sandwiches. Making me very hungry now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Joy - no worries.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

drinky, I just had one.... mmmm....

Bruins, he is the grill cook at our work caf.  He rescues us from ourselves on a daily basis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Alejandro has seen me through many a hangover...his egg sandwiches are delish.  Who is this Alejandro and where can I get these excellent egg sandwiches. Making me very hungry now.
    Posted by Bruins73

DG and I happen to work together (random, huh?) We are blessed to know an amazing grill cook in our caf.   
    I'm hungry too.  Guess I'll have to visit him too! :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

DG and I happen to work together (random, huh?) We are blessed to know an amazing grill cook in our caf.   
    I'm hungry too.  Guess I'll have to visit him too! :)

Nah not random. It's a small world. You wouldn't believe how many people on LL know eachother or work with eachother in real life.

I worked in the same building for 5 years and went to the same gym as another LL poster. And I know of a few others who found out they knew eachother.

It's kinda funny actually.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning, kids!

I am envious of you girls and your egg sammiches.

I can't wait to meet Bruins so that I, too, can write inappropriate things on his FB wall.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am always suspicious of people on the street now, because I think they might secretly be LLers.

Jneen!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Good morning everyone!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Hi, Dread!  :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Morning Jneen and Dread!

It is crazy how many people do have connections beyond this site - the small world thing continually amazes me.  

Bruins, I haven't seen your tushie - but even if it is as epic as the lovelies say I promise I won't say anything.  It'll be hard because I do appreciate a fine tush. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Hey Dread how was the weekend buddy?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hey BBB, Sorry for trying to give your purse away to Drinky on Friday night. I thought it was hers because you guys have the same. I didn't want you to think I was trying to steal it or something...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

aww Bruins.

I would never do that to you.

I will only do it to April :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Dready...

do you have something a little closer up?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

didnt think that saying you were a cutie patootie or havent seen your tushie around was considered offensive...
    i'll remind myself not to post to your FB site anything other than hello

sorry

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I can't find the one that I wanted JNeen.  I have one of me in Iraq geting my Good Conduct Medal and that's close up.  The only other option is of me in my blues.  I think they can crop that anyways.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

RE:  Connections

My friend Kev saw that I had friended Drinky and related the story of how he had one time asked her out  when they worked together at Stop & Shop or something like a bajillion years ago, and she shot him down :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Good Morning Everyone!!! Hey BBB, Sorry for trying to give your purse away to Drinky on Friday night. I thought it was hers because you guys have the same. I didn't want you to think I was trying to steal it or something...
    Posted by Honeyes

OMG...I only vaguely remember this...oh boy, starting to drink at 4:30 w/co-workers and then meeting Lovelies out for even more drinks was probably not my best idea. 

And to think I missed out on Honeyes getting me a bigger version of my purse, I bet BBB had some good stuff in it too ;) 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BLUES!!!!  I VOTE BLUES, DREAD!!!!

Of course I do.  Hah.  :)

Bruins, I will never say anything wicked to you in writing.

Jneen, I just have to be handy with the 'remove' button, I guess.  Sigh.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

RE:  Connections My friend Kev saw that I had friended Drinky and related the story of how he had one time asked her out  when they worked together at Stop & Shop or something like a bajillion years ago, and she shot him down :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Whoa...what? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning Everyone!!! Hey BBB, Sorry for trying to give your purse away to Drinky on Friday night. I thought it was hers because you guys have the same. I didn't want you to think I was trying to steal it or something...
    Posted by Honeyes

Hey Honeyes....

OMG, silly, of course i would never have thought you were taking it!!!!! as you were grabbing for mine,there was another woman, that s l u t t y blonde who was going in for our prime realestate.... so , i saw you both there, and just figured i should bring it closer to where i was sitting as she brazenly barged in... the tramp she was a being...but i never thought you were grabbing mine... i did notice Drinky's was like mine, just smaller....

Hey Drinky - nice taste in bags... hehehehehe

btw - was a real pleasure to finally meet you!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts