Love Letters 4/28 Insigrievious Wednesday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/28 Insigrievious Wednesday

Whoever can tell me what 'insigrievious' means wins teh Internet.

In other news, I am extremely tired today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/28 Insigrievious Wednesday

I've seen a lot of speculation that A-O is Bruce Lee.  I don't buy it.  I've found Bruce Lee to be mean; I can't ever remember seeing that side of A-O.  I've found Bruce Lee's "humor" to be long and attenuated (and unfunny IMO); A-O's humor is usually more straightforward and from the hip.  The writing style of Bruce Lee reminds me of some posters i read on LL, but not A-O.  Hopefully A-O will chime in on this soon, but if I were in vegas, I'd be sliding a big pile of chips across the table to bet that it isn't him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sup McRobbie

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Hi, Rob!

I would tend to agree, but I am really awful at figuring that stuff out, so  ... ?!

BTW, Alejandro ruined my eggs this morning.  :(  Saaad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sup DG

A-O is not Bruce Lee.... their tone of writing are, i think very different...what do i really know???

but who knows.... there are several peeps out there with more than one screen name
    what that really accomplishes, i dont know... but if it gets their jolly's off so be it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BBB!  :)

I dreamt about you last night.  We were coworkers.  It was neat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/28 Insigrievious Wednesday:
    BBB!  :) I dreamt about you last night.  We were coworkers.  It was neat.
    Posted by diamondgirl

DG, no way!!! must have been a hoot and holler... I bet we got no work done!!!
    hehehehe

once again, im exhausted today..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

No, no we didn't.  :)

I am so tired, too.  I am really hoping I can get a good night's sleep Saturday morning. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

BBB!  :) I dreamt about you last night.  We were coworkers.  It was neat.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I had a dream about an LL poster too!  The alarm went off at a most inopportune time :(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

No, no we didn't.  :) I am so tired, too.  I am really hoping I can get a good night's sleep Saturday morning. 
    Posted by diamondgirl

i love goofing off at work... case in point... here and LL all day

HA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Is Mr. Diamond a doctor?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/28 Insigrievious Wednesday : I had a dream about an LL poster too!  The alarm went off at a most inopportune time :(
    Posted by McBostonrob

OOOH!!!  I wish my BBB dream was like that!

I don't know, yet, WtW.  They haven't posted his score.  :(

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/28 Insigrievious Wednesday : I had a dream about an LL poster too!  The alarm went off at a most inopportune time :(
    Posted by McBostonrob

ok... so, we dont need to know whom that LL poster was... but what WAS going on in that dream of yours McRobbie??? that the buzzer sounded off at the most inopportune time.... hehehehehehe...wink wink

HA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

you guys are tooooo funny

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

And now a break from our irregularly unscheduled program to bring you this Hockey Prayer:

Our father who art in Boston. Hockey be thy name. Thy will be done. The cup will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks. And forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to victory. In the name of fans, Claude Julien, and da Bruins. Amen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Insigrievious means whatever you want it to mean Wink

I threw A-O out there as speculation.  He's creative enough to pull it off, even if the writing style is different.  We'll probably never know.  I don't care if people do sock-puppets as long as they are entertaining and not used as a shield to give others a hard time.  Some of them are kind of funny.

Love the Hockey prayer.  I'll recite it nightly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

love the avatar PC... havent read BDC article on GCS this morning... but for some reason, i wasnt thinking of traditional GCS when i saw the HEADline.....

hehehehe    giggle

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

good morning, kids :)

I'm a tad discombobulated today as I had to get up at 4am to drop my oldest at the HS for her music trip to VA.

I then went straight back to bed and slept the sleep of the dead.  Which was nice except I forgot to re-set my alarm & woke up 20 mins early.

Hey, I was here in time for our 9am Wednesday product meeting though, so I've got that going for me. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

PC wins ten Internets!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Dictionary.com does not recognize your silly word, DG :)

Ex #2 was really good at creating words out of whole cloth, then getting a bit riled when I didn't know what he was talking about.  It was actualyl one of his more amusing traits.

I think my favorite word he ever invented was "incinuendo", meaning really defamatory rumors being cast about.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

and I didn't mean I woke up early - I meant I woke up 20 mins LATE.

Coffee.  Please.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Insigrievious means whatever you want it to mean I threw A-O out there as speculation.  He's creative enough to pull it off, even if the writing style is different.  We'll probably never know.  I don't care if people do sock-puppets as long as they are entertaining and not used as a shield to give others a hard time.  Some of them are kind of funny. Love the Hockey prayer.  I'll recite it nightly.
    Posted by PowerCord

I'd rather people be genuine but I'm not in charge so it doesn't really matter.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dictionary.com does not recognize your silly word, DG :) Ex #2 was really good at creating words out of whole cloth, then getting a bit riled when I didn't know what he was talking about.  It was actualyl one of his more amusing traits. I think my favorite word he ever invented was "incinuendo", meaning really defamatory rumors being cast about.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Plus, they are inflammatory in nature!  Excellent job, ex!  With that, anyway.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/28 Insigrievious Wednesday : I'd rather people be genuine but I'm not in charge so it doesn't really matter.
    Posted by Dread27

DREAD!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

How did Mr. Diamond feel he did?

Sections
Shortcuts