Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings:
    Jazzy- Brett and I loved you :-) You were hilarious Sat night. Also, the first thing Brett says to me yesterday is "Who's Marco" lol. I explained the story behind me knowing him but he was sooo confused lol.
    Posted by Honeyes

oohhhhh... sorry, yah as I was shooting my mouth,  I thought - crap I wonder if Brett knows who we're talking about lol. Marco and I went to dinner one night, and they called his name for our table and like 4 people yelled "polo!" as if they were he most original folks on the planet. It was quite hilarious with his reaction to it all. I just thought of that for some reason.

All I know is that the highlight of the night was the old lady in the wheelchair, I was drunk enough to not care but not quite enough to still be a little weirded out. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I don't know about you guys but last night made me feel completely justified about hating the Yankees.  During the National Anthem they panned down the Sox line and they all looked respectful of the song and the nation (except JD Drew who always finds a way for me to like him less).  Then they pan down the Yankees line and they're barely paying attention.  They're chewing gum and dip and spitting and looking like they just want that over with.  I think Jeter was the only one that looked respectful of the song.

Man I hate the Yankees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Brett didn't care, he was just curious lol. You were definitely the life of the party for sure. I was more observing everyone which is what I typically do when first meeting people.

BTW- you, IDMWIT, and SM are gorgeous :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Good Morning everyone!! BTW, Bruins & Dread- Still haven't heard back from my boss on those Red Sox tixa but when I do I'll let you know. Is anyone else exhausted from this weekend?
    Posted by Honeyes

Thanks for checking Honeyes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread, it just highlights the difference between the whole too cool for school, 'I've been here before so whatever' attitude that the Yankees cultivate and the Red Sox culture.  In NYC, it might be cool to look like you don't care about what you are doing, but the Dirt Dogs care and that's why we love them.

Plus that Brett Gardner dude looks like a 'true Yankee,' I think.  He looks like a repulsive goon.  I am looking forward to hating his guts properly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, it just highlights the difference between the whole too cool for school, 'I've been here before so whatever' attitude that the Yankees cultivate and the Red Sox culture.  In NYC, it might be cool to look like you don't care about what you are doing, but the Dirt Dogs care and that's why we love them. Plus that Brett Gardner dude looks like a 'true Yankee,' I think.  He looks like a repulsive goon.  I am looking forward to hating his guts properly.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I think you are correct about Gardner.  Blah!  Their bullpen looked horrible and that made me feel good.  Plus, that little kid at the beginning of the game was the best.  I want that as my ring tone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Hey diamondgirl - Glad to hear you had a great birthday!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thanks woman.. "no you are!!!" (said in my specially challenged voice) lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread, I fully support the Yankees being stocked with repulsive goons a la Scott Brosius so that we can love to hate them.  If they were 9 Mark Teixeiras, it would be hard to get really amped about the games. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, I fully support the Yankees being stocked with repulsive goons a la Scott Brosius so that we can love to hate them.  If they were 9 Mark Teixeiras, it would be hard to get really amped about the games. 
    Posted by diamondgirl

I HATE Teixeira!  Like a ridiculous amount.  The guy just exudes the "I'm entitled" vibe that I hate.  I'd like to punch him in his fat head.  Buttercup says I can't hope they die so I'm just hoping they get VDs now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Really?  Okey dokey, then you can imagine 9 Mark Teixeiras.  The one who makes me froth and claw at the barrier of sanity is Jorge Posada.  I HATE that F ING smug BASTID!

"Buttercup says I can't hope they die so I'm just hoping they get veneral diseases now."

What a strangely reasonable lady you have found... I find it helps to mutter curses.  When Jeter gets a cheap hit, I think 'That's all right, Captain Intangiables, you are going to get rear-ended by a Range Rover on your way home tonight, and have to wlak through the Bronx and get mugged.'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Really?  Okey dokey, then you can imagine 9 Mark Teixeiras.  The one who makes me froth and claw at the barrier of sanity is Jorge Posada.  I HATE that F ING smug BASTID! "Buttercup says I can't hope they die so I'm just hoping they get veneral diseases now." What a strangely reasonable lady you have found... I find it helps to mutter curses.  When Jeter gets a cheap hit, I think 'That's all right, Captain Intangiables, you are going to get rear-ended by a Range Rover on your way home tonight, and have to wlak through the Bronx and get mugged.'
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yeah she's very reasonable and logical.  I love it!

I hate A-Rod the most.  He's pretty much every quality that I could hate in a person.  I just want to make him cry.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

All right.  Much as I <3 you wackos, I would be criminally liable if I didn't go lounge on the back porch for at least some of this morning.

I'll be back after getting some Vitamin D.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

All right.  Much as I <3 you wackos, I would be criminally liable if I didn't go lounge on the back porch for at least some of this morning. I'll be back after getting some Vitamin D.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Enjoy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

DG- Jealous lol. While you get the sun I am stuck in a cubicle

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hey everybody! :-)

Diamond - Happy Birthday! I was sending good Birthday wishes your way yesterday. This is why, I believe, the Sox won.

Honey - whaddup, whaddup, whaddup? It was awesome hanging with you (your boyfriend's not too shabby, either! LOL) So glad to meet you! We should all go walking/biking/whatevs...

Dread - but you knew Buttercup was a keeper already, right? ;-)

TwoCent, are you in here? Hello. What's up, Admin?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Ok so right about now I want to scream and rip my hair out. There is the woman in my office that insists on talking in baby talk to everyone and when she's on the phone with her BF. She's so loud that I am 6 cubes back and here her. I want to grab the phone out of her hands and yell shut the F up lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Word Dimmy and I'm always down for biking/walking/whateva lol...

You were great on Saturday... So much fun :-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Ok so right about now I want to scream and rip my hair out. There is the woman in my office that insists on talking in baby talk to everyone and when she's on the phone with her BF. She's so loud that I am 6 cubes back and here her. I want to grab the phone out of her hands and yell shut the F up lol
    Posted by Honeyes

I can't even begin with some of the people I work with. So I won't. LOL...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Posted by Honeyes

Leave a pack of Huggies on her desk

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Jazzy what is your avatar? It is a little scary.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

And I see my typo. I mean hear haha

Please if I leave Huggies she'll take then home to her son and use them thinking it was charitable donation lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

It's a creepy doll... to creep you out...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Did you guys ever see the horror movie dolls? I used to watch it all the time as a kid. That's what your avatar reminds me of Jazzy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Honeyes, you should write in a LL about it.  Pretend you are sleeping w her.