Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

Dolls.... I don' think I've ever heard of it. I'm gonna look it up. Where is B73 today.. HAHAHAHA he was hurting this morning.

I am swamped today. UGH.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings:
    Did you guys ever see the horror movie dolls? I used to watch it all the time as a kid. That's what your avatar reminds me of Jazzy
    Posted by Honeyes

I think I saw that one...

But Puppetmaster was WAY creepier... those little dolls were nutso!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Haha DG- I can see it now:

Dear Meredith- I am sleeping with a co-worker who is female. Inter-office dating here is ok but the problem I have is she talks in baby talk all day long to coworkers, me, and her current BF. What do you think? Should I dump her...

Meredith's response- My biggest concern here isn't the baby talk but the fact your sleeping/dating a co-worker that is another relationship etc etc etc

hahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

How did Bruins get home the other night? I know SM left early and he drove with her. I never thought to ask when we were leaving if we needed a ride home ooopps...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Dolls.... I don' think I've ever heard of it. I'm gonna look it up. Where is B73 today.. HAHAHAHA he was hurting this morning. I am swamped today. UGH.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Yeah, I've heard your body reacts to alcohol like it's poison, especially after three solid nights of drinking. LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Half the commenters would blast you for squashing her right to free speech, half of them would blast your GF for dating someone at work, and you would be left wondering WTH happened to the point of your letter.

I say GO for it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Never seen Puppetmaster. I'll have to rent it... but like I said the other night, I see scary movies and close my eyes at all of the bad parts haha. So I might miss the good stuff

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

LOL - yeah, it's tame by today's standards.

But when you're 8, that stuff creeps you out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

I however want to see the new Friday the 13th movie. I've seen all of them. My dad used to rent them every Sunday and make us all watch because he was a horror movie junky. I remember him making us watch Arachnaphobia and ever since then I've had an insane fear of spiders.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I gave B73 a ride home. Told SM I would. Apparently I told Dimmy I HAD to talk to him... LMAO... probably not a good idea to have driven. ugh

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Dimmy - yes.... 3 nights of solid drinking really can put a drain on your Monday work activities. lol...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

That's awesome Jazzy lol. I say we go back there again and you made a new friend in the waitress... I think that was one of the funniest parts of the night. She only liked you and sooo hated the rest of us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am completely convinced that the reason a lot of 30-50 year olds have a pathological fear of clowns instead of finding them amusing is the clown doll in Poltergeist and Pennywise in It.

Stuff you watch when you are little will totally warp you forever.  It is part of the magic of childhood.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hahaha, that was funny, Jazz! You were all serious, too.
    "I have something I need to talk to Bruins about... I'll drive him home."

And yo, what was up with that bill? Haha! I seriously feel like I owe someone money.... I put in $60 or $80, I can't remember.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Oh, my favorite part of the night was definitely the itemized bill.
    Seriously? It can't sub-total 6 Raz Stoli & Sprite?

I wonder if our waitress never brought us fortune cookies because she saw me grab 20 ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Oh, my favorite part of the night was definitely the itemized bill. Seriously? It can't sub-total 6 Raz Stoli & Sprite? I wonder if our waitress never brought us fortune cookies because she saw me grab 20 ...
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

OMG!!! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW... I seriously had so much fun. but yeah, we both drank ALOT of stoli that night. We probably polished off two bottles lol.. nah not that much. Bruins and I were joking about taking said waitress home LOL..she was so cute.. omg, and here I was dancing CIRCLES around that couple... holy crap.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Dimmy- Was thinking the same thing. The bill was outrageous and I didn't think anyone really drank that much. Brett put in 70 and I thought it was too much but he didn't care.

It was so funny when Jazzy and McRob were arguing over the check when the tip was included. That was going on for a good 10 min haha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Dimmy- Was thinking the same thing. The bill was outrageous and I didn't think anyone really drank that much. Brett put in 70 and I thought it was too much but he didn't care. It was so funny when Jazzy and McRob were arguing over the check when the tip was included. That was going on for a good 10 min haha
    Posted by Honeyes

Brett put in 70!!!! HOLY CRAP. HE did not need to do that. The gratuity was included lol that's the point, NO ONE needed to add a tip. They included the tip and I think we all over paid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

I wanted you to get on the mic. I think Lil Paul would have let you too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : OMG!!! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW... I seriously had so much fun. but yeah, we both drank ALOT of stoli that night. We probably polished off two bottles lol.. nah not that much. Bruins and I were joking about taking said waitress home LOL..she was so cute.. omg, and here I was dancing CIRCLES around that couple... holy crap.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

She looked like a little doll. I would never want to do anything with her except put her on my shelf and look at her.

And Honey! That wa WAY too much for Brett to put in! He only drank beer and you guys didn't get any food! At least now I know who I need to buy a couple drinks for....!!!!

And yeah, I hope we left a good time. We needed to make it $400 at least for that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Ooo.h.... didn't realize they included the tip already. That explains why it was so tall to begin with.

I feel bad, gotta buy everyone a couple drinks!
    Honey, I'll get you some protein bars!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

He didn't care and he ate some of the food. He knew the tip was included but didn't want to leave a bad tip on such a big bill. I told him I would pay since he went out for me but he said no so whatever.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

I can't keep up with LL anymore. I can't keep up with LL events. I can't keep up with LL OT. It's so sad. I might have to move on...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Haha Dimmy and no you guys do not need to buy Brett any drinks or me protein bars. In July I can drink again so watch out, I'll be the one dancing on the table after a sip...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey kiddies

looks like you peeps has a blast over the weekend... nice!!!