Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

Hey Pippy... I could never keep up lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hey B3 - yeah it was fun! All the men folk are absent from this place of tom-foolery though.

Can't wait to meet you... (next?)!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Pip- You can't go anywhere, We all love you on here. What's going on? Why MIA lately?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings:
    Hey Pippy... I could never keep up lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Everyone is so close now... it's all intimidating and stuff.

I saw there is something going on tonight, but I have to go to the gym...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum I can't keep up with LL anymore. I can't keep up with LL events. I can't keep up with LL OT. It's so sad. I might have to move on...
    Posted by mes3pippo

Pip! I know what you mean... and Mondays are slooooow!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Hey BBB- same as Dim. I can't wait to meet the North Shore LL crew :-)

How was Easter, I saw on FB you were sick. Yuck :-(

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Pip- You can't go anywhere, We all love you on here. What's going on? Why MIA lately?
    Posted by Honeyes

Information overload... and work. (It gets in the way.)

Plus, once I am out of the office, I rarely sign onto FB to see what's going on, and since I am paying so much for the gym, I constantly guilt myself into going, hence me missing all the partays, and what a runon sentence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Pip- I think there's something going on next Monday. It's on FB. I'll be there. I'd luv to meet you :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I am hardly ever on FB! I can definitely never keep up there...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Pip- I think there's something going on next Monday. It's on FB. I'll be there. I'd luv to meet you :-)
    Posted by Honeyes

I thought it was this Monday? Let me check...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

And I feel you on the gym... I use the travel reason even though I work in Quincy. Between work and then going out to an event and having to drive so far home I have to be choosy about the events I make it to.

BTW- You have always been a regular poster, don't be imtimidated. You make the pages so much fun

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

And I feel you on the gym... I use the travel reason even though I work in Quincy. Between work and then going out to an event and having to drive so far home I have to be choosy about the events I make it to. BTW- You have always been a regular poster, don't be imtimidated. You make the pages so much fun
    Posted by Honeyes

Woah... it IS next week. See! I am so busy, I don't even know dates anymore. Ridiculous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

And what is this fantastic sounding shindig you all went out for? Dinner and drinks?! Jealousy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

We did dinner and drinks at Chinese spot...

We spent way too much money, but it was a good time! :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I need city dwellers to play with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Yeah... see... I'm still not on the FB page, and at this point it's rather funny... BUT .. you guys just need to keep me updated on the next gathering :) and Pip, I want to meet you and those luscious lips, so please come.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Ha!  I don't really remember the debate, but i do remember trying to figure out if the tip should be based on the total before or after the 18% they added on.  Which I now understand was the tip.  Wow.  Clearly I drank way too much.  I've never been anywhere where they are so quick to get you a new drink, before your other one is even gone. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Well since I now know it's next week, I can go. I thought it was today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Ha!  I don't really remember the debate, but i do remember trying to figure out if the tip should be based on the total before or after the 18% they added on.  Which I now understand was the tip.  Wow.  Clearly I drank way too much.  I've never been anywhere where they are so quick to get you a new drink, before your other one is even gone. 
    Posted by McBostonrob

Yeah.. she was an amazing waitress... I tried telling everyone the Tip was included LOL .. she must be rich now just from us!!

And McRob, although I already said it 10 times, you're way cuter than your avatar lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Posted by McBostonrob

Hahaha. So did we end up tipping her on her tip, too?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : Hahaha. So did we end up tipping her on her tip, too?
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

big time... lmao...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : Yeah.. she was an amazing waitress... I tried telling everyone the Tip was included LOL .. she must be rich now just from us!! And McRob, although I already said it 10 times, you're way cuter than your avatar lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

You are definitely cute. Innocent

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I think everyone is sick of cheaters...

Nothing doin' on LL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

B-O-R-E-D

Someone talk to me. I will gladly pay you $5.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I think everyone is sick of cheaters... Nothing doin' on LL
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

I love cheaters, keeps the relationship ineresting. Never boring. I want to marry a cheater

Sections
Shortcuts