Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings:
    B-O-R-E-D Someone talk to me. I will gladly pay you $5.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

You know why there really is nothing going on LL? because the DRAMA has left he building.... see, I at least provided entertainment, as did KIO and Sean.... lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : I love cheaters, keeps the relationship ineresting. Never boring. I want to marry a cheater
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Haha - I thought "Date Night" is supposed to keep it interesting. LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : You are definitely cute.

Ladies, you're going to make me blush. 
    I was the lucky one - the one single guy, surrounded by so many lovely ladies. 
    That is, until Bruins and Awesome-o walked in.  The earth shook and the ladies swooned.  Thank god Dread didn't show up or we would have had to call in FEMA. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Where is everyone today lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : Ladies, you're going to make me blush.  I was the lucky one - the one single guy, surrounded by so many lovely ladies.  That is, until Bruins and Awesome-o walked in.  The earth shook and the ladies swooned.  Thank god Dread didn't show up or we would have had to call in FEMA. 
    Posted by McBostonrob

Careful... I think A-O is going to try and induct you in the secret underground society of LL brethren.

He asked me to ask you to meet him by the third lampost fifty southerly yards from the northernmost corner of Great Chow.

Then your spit will cure Autism.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey B3 - yeah it was fun! All the men folk are absent from this place of tom-foolery though. Can't wait to meet you... (next?)!

Hey IDMWIT

anyone getting a group together later tis week or maybe Friday?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : Careful... I think A-O is going to try and induct you in the secret underground society of LL brethren. He asked me to ask you to meet him by the third lampost fifty southerly yards from the northernmost corner of Great Chow. Then your spit will cure Autism.

I don't believe it.  A-O seemed like a decent guy; he'd never to anything that mean to me. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Alright Peeps, back from lunch :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Sup Peeps?  It was great to meet "LL South" on Saturday.  That waitress was both frightened of us, and trying to hit on me ;) McRob, it happens.  Sometimes when Bruins & I walk into a place, the Earth shakes and ladies swoon.  Such is the curse of the flirtmaster. All ridiculousness aside Rob, it was great really great to meet you.  I learned a few things. Next time, we'll have to find a cheaper place - damn!  - Awesom-O
    Posted by -Awesom-o

AO - you were nothing like what I thought you'd be like in person. A very pleasant surprise. No that you are some monster on here, you're actually quite hilarious on here, but also sort of surface (understandably so). Not that we talked long or anything but really, you're a quality guy :)

ANd be careful, we are gonna get Bosseee jealous lol

100% agree on cheaper, that was my fault I guess, since I suggested it but I just LOVE the Chow.. lol and one legged old ladies

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Sup Peeps?  It was great to meet "LL South" on Saturday.  That waitress was both frightened of us, and trying to hit on me ;) McRob, it happens.  Sometimes when Bruins & I walk into a place, the Earth shakes and ladies swoon.  Such is the curse of the flirtmaster. All ridiculousness aside Rob, it was great really great to meet you.  I learned a few things. Next time, we'll have to find a cheaper place - damn!  - Awesom-O
    Posted by -Awesom-o

A-O, considering you arrived well after my sobriety checked out, I'm kinda scared about what you may have learned. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

I loved when A-O told the waitress she couldn't have his number and she just looked at him and walked away hahaha so funny...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

That one legged lady was great. I saw her when they were leaving she was so cute. When the 3 of us were up during Whitney this couple dancing kept pushing me out of their way, I think we ruined the song for them yelling at the top of our lungs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Wow people traveled South? Holy moly. People should travel across the Charles.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

That one legged lady was great. I saw her when they were leaving she was so cute. When the 3 of us were up during Whitney this couple dancing kept pushing me out of their way, I think we ruined the song for them yelling at the top of our lungs
    Posted by Honeyes

I think I just peed my pants "THIS COKE TASTES LIKE PEE!!" hahahahahahaha

I FORGOT we sang to whitney.. HOLY CRAP! hahahahaha I'm laughing so hard right now, my colleagues are probably wondering wth I'm doing.

AO I think your manliness skeeved her out, she was totally into me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Oh yeah and Dim got us a LL shputout after the song was over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Oh yeah and Dim got us a LL shputout after the song was over.
    Posted by Honeyes

NO. SHE. DIDN'T. (SAID in the most ghetto way possible) .. SHUTUP. hahahahahahahahahahhaha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Did you hear that mcRob likes to push little old ladies out of the wheel chairs?

yeah...

(trying to help Rob keep his "prlcky" persona up)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : I think I just peed my pants "THIS COKE TASTES LIKE PEE!!" hahahahahahaha I FORGOT we sang to whitney.. HOLY CRAP! hahahahaha I'm laughing so hard right now, my colleagues are probably wondering wth I'm doing. AO I think your manliness skeeved her out, she was totally into me.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Yet as discussed, only *one* of us actually knows what pee tastes like...

That poor waiter. You'd think it would be a deterent, not an invitation to pull up a chair!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Yes she did haha. Right when we were done Lil Paul said good job Love Letters or something like that

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : Yet as discussed, only *one* of us actually knows what pee tastes like... That poor waiter. You'd think it would be a deterent, not an invitation to pull up a chair!

oh no, this opened his autistic people like to line up firetrucks flood gates. poor man, imagine he probably has no one to talk to when he gets some since "autistic kids cover their ears" when they don't want to hear certain THINGS lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Posted by Honeyes

I will ALWAYS looooooOVEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee YYYYYYYYouooooooooooooUUUUUU

(Maybe Seebell = Whitney Houston)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

There's no way McRob can keep that persona up now. He was such a sweetie along with A-O and Bruins...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : Hey IDMWIT anyone getting a group together later tis week or maybe Friday?
    Posted by backbaybabe

B3 - there's no double boil, toil, or trouble brewing yet...

Keep me on the "in" if anything develops. Please and thank you. :-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Don't forget the sweeping arm movement Dimmy. I swear we almost hit a couple of people in the head a few times

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/5 - Red Sox win and other musings : I will ALWAYS looooooOVEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee YYYYYYYYouooooooooooooUUUUUU (Maybe Seebell = Whitney Houston)

hahahahahahahaha we so should've taken the mic. I'm seriously still laughing..