Love Letters 4/6 - Breakfast at the LLL Cafe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/6 - Breakfast at the LLL Cafe

Good morning, gang!  Sup?

I forgot to close the living room window this morning, and saw that there is a slight chance of thunderstorms tomorrow.  Who thinks I will get home and find my living room soaked?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/6 - Breakfast at the LLL Cafe

Never trust the forecast. It's always wrong. You'll be fine.

As you already know, I was up all night. Got all my work done since I figured I might as well (and that's what was keeping me awake to begin with!)

So today I can play on LL but I only have half a brain cell left. This could get interesting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Oh, and I have a new avatar.. what do you think?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

And I had a long and varied weekend which has effectively melted my brain.  So I hope today's letter is an easy one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

HAHAHA - I love it!  :D

Who needs advice, anyway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning Diamond Girl

we have chance of thunderstorms this evening, i dont think tomorrow... tomorrow is supposed to be 84

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

AE - love that avatar

working late last night eh? no fun for sure!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I meant tonight.  I wrote tomorrow because I was thinking 'Dear God, it is going to be 84F tomorrow?!'

By the way, you have me to thank for this warm early spring.  I decided to plant poppies and sweet peas this spring, and of course they require a long, cool rainy spring to germinate.  Who The F Knew we would start getting June weather the second I planted everything?  It was SNOWING when I planted them all a week and a half ago!  ARGH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

wll i hear the weather is going to back the norm of 45- 55 this weekend...

hope those poppies survive

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

B3 - I woke up at 2 AM, started fretting about this project I am working on this week, couldn't get back to sleep. Finally caved, got on computer, and finished all I was supposed to work on today. Figured it was better than lying there in the dark listening to Mr AE snore and unproductively worrying.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Isn't it extra special irritating when you are flopping around in the bed and Mr. Spouse is out like a light?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Yes, it is. Is the new letter up yet? I am catching up on yesterday's.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hiya Ladies!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

HI, IDMWIT!!!

A-E, no new letter yet...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Diamond, I'll cross my fingers for you - with so much precipitation, maybe if it does rain it will be light??

A-E, I like the avatar, hopefully it will draw the LW right to the good advice. LOL!

B3... ugh! Really? :-( I might have to put socks back on these feet? I hate having to go back to shoes after you've cracked out the sandals!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

God, I hate socks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

back fom quick cc

oh AE i hate when that happens...

RAIN IS MY ENEMY!!!! GO AWAY RAIN!!!!!  I DONT DO RAIN!!! get the hint?

I hate RAIN!! hehehe

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

GOOD MORNING!

AE I love the new avatar.

I am sleepy. The trainer decided to work me out outside for the world to see in Gov't Center.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

I think we need a pedicure party. Rite of Spring. But I need to go shoe shopping first. I have not been shopping in ages.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

PIP!!!!!!

A-E, I went shopping Saturday, but found nothing of interest.  I need some flats and some heeled sandals, too.  Plus my feet look horrible.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

G'morning Pip :-) Right outside for all to see, huh? You're a better woman than I...

Pedicure party? I like the sound of that. I, too, have been absent from the retail world for far too long.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

AE - i think that sounds fun

we need to find a place that has lots of chairs that we can take a place down, have pedi's and champagne, then afterwards go for a girlie girl lunch!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I am waiting for the new letter with every atom of my being.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

There is a place in Brookline that has a decent amount of chairs. My hands and feet look horrendous, but I am always in sneakers now so I didn't see the point.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/6 - Breakfast at the LLL Cafe:
    [QUOTE]I am waiting for the new letter with every atom of my being.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha