Love Letters 4/7 Tropical Heat Wave

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 4/7 Tropical Heat Wave

Mind you, it is only 48 degrees out right now.  Are we seriously going to have a 40 degree temperature increase in the next four hours?  Stay tuned...

Also, let me just point out that if I am this upset after 2 baseball games, I have no idea how I am going to live through 160 more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Re: Love Letters 4/7 Tropical Heat Wave

I suggest plenty of fluids and deep breaths.
    Also, avoid watching the bottom of the eighth.  This is a standing rule for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

This is why the first series is supposed to be against someone like Baltimore, so I don't care what happens. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

yahooie - the weather is giving us one good tease, 84 degrees today then back to 55..
    teases are such dirty tactics

i call it a national "let's have class outside day" who's in?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

OOHH!  ME!  ME!  Wait, where is class?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

anywhere that serves refreshing liquid libations!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I'm game.  I haven't had my first ridiculously-shaped spring sunburn yet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

hehehe, with the start of spring/summer one always has some crazy shaped sunburn.. my fav is the raccoon eyes from sunglasses

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like the 'I forgot to wear sunscreen to the ballpark, and now the left half of my body is bright red.'

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

thats always a good one.... one whole side is completely red, while the other is still pasty white....HAHAHAHAHA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Or when you forget to put sunscreen in the part of your hair, and then for a week, you keep forgetting and brushing the sunburn - Ow!  .... Ow!  ....Ow - dammit!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good morning!!  I really hope it does get much warmer today - I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt in anticipation of sweating like a pig in 80 degree weather.  If it doesn't get warm I'm going to annoyed....  And cold.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Hmm...  So in roughly one hour it jumped from 46 to 54.  That's a good sign...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Not a fan of the sweating-like-a-pig weather, nor am I a fan of it being so cold your nose hairs freeze up when you breath.  :-)

Just like Goldilocks, I like Spring and Fall weather best - it's JUST right!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave...

Think I'll drop my pants

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I know, right?  I ran out of the house in a little dress and a half-sleeved jacket all thrilled, and thought - 'oh noes i am cold halp!'  I could see my breath at the train stop!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Wait - it isn't even 9a, and there is pantslessness?!?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OH, DG.. thats a good one as well

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/7 Tropical Heat Wave:
    Posted by diamondgirl

78 degrees in my office, think the shoes come off next...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Posted by diamondgirl

It's a sign of the decline of the American Empire.  Time to stock up on bottled water, weapons, and gold.  Now go build your bunker.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good morning!!  I really hope it does get much warmer today - I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt in anticipation of sweating like a pig in 80 degree weather.  If it doesn't get warm I'm going to annoyed....  And cold.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Sup Two Cent!!!

you are tooo funny!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 4/7 Tropical Heat Wave : It's a sign of the decline of the American Empire.  Time to stock up on bottled water, weapons, and gold.  Now go build your bunker.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Archie Bunker?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sup Lwhitt!!!

so glad to see you back in the sandbox.. we missed you

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yes, I was sad without LWhitt.

Don't laugh, 2cent - I have got my survivalist beans and lettuce seed at the ready!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I almost went with a summery dress today.

Then I heard this weird Emily Post voice in the back of my head saying "but it's not Memorial Day yet!  That's just improper work attire."

Stupid snooty voice.  I will regret that decision when I hit Post Office Sq during lunchtime.

Sections
Shortcuts