Love Letters 5/03 - Coffeegeddon Monday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Love Letters 5/03 - Coffeegeddon Monday

So ah....How you doin'?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Love Letters 5/03 - Coffeegeddon Monday

That was exactly the title I was going to use!  :)

Okay, rant now.  Today's Coffeegeddon Rant brought you by SEEBELL -

I AM A COFFEE ADDICT.  I have not had my DD, and I had to go to Starbucks, where the YANKEE FAN barista LAUGHED AT ME because I didn't have my Dunk Donuts cup I usually have, and I went to the cafeteria, AND THE YANKEE FAN WAS THERE and laughed at me more!  HATEHATEHATE!!!!

Am now drinking nasty Charbucks, so that I don't kill people today.  Everyone has been warned.

Also, showered in water that smelled like a dirty swimming pool.  We are now getting part of our water right from Chestnut Hill Reservoir, which I am very grateful for, but it is pond water with chlorine in it.  My skin itches.

I am a SPOILED COMPLAINING AMERICAN!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I got Honeydew coffee this morning, but I didn't shower.
    I feel happy and dirty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like Honeydew coffee.  MAH!  Or Marylou's!  I want Marylou's!

Luckily, our Starbucks is operated by the same people who operate our cafeteria, so even though they have no lattes (can't steam the milk), they are geetting boiling water for coffee from the caf upstairs.  So we are really very lucky.

Also, people were already buying 4 bottles of Aquafina from the caf this morning at 7:45a.

Really?  REALLY?  You need EIGHTY OUNCES of water today at work, so badly that you are depriving your coworkers of the chance to buy a bottle?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

im having no probs at all as i dont drink coffee, my shower didnt smell, but my only problem is that its raining out!!! and i HATE rain...

so, maybe i can commiserate somewhat with all you coffee drinkers..
    not a good start to the week,, no water for coffee and too much water with rain...

oh, and i almost burned down my condo with the boiling water gig....forgot i had a pot on the stove and left for 6 hours.... stove, pot, condo, and cat all fine...

Bruins and Tennis were awesome

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Were you at the Bs game, too?  It was fantastic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Sup people!!!

Water bad s u c k s but come on we will all survive. Just don't break down and drink the water.

It did s u c k when I went to Dunks yesterday and there was a sign that said no coffee or tea food only.

Other then that how about that weather? I played softball saturday and sunday and played tennis on Sunday too.

So it could have been worse. We could have had no useable water and been stuck inside on a rainy miserable weekend.

So look at the bright side!! We had great weather and the rain held out till Monday!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Bruins, you are a doll.  :) 

Lily, we will find something to complain about.  We are New Englanders.  The weather is usually a safe bet.

I am really only mad because it was too hot to sleep in my house, honestly.  Had I gotten a good night's sleep, I would probably be less irritated.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 5/03 - Coffeegeddon Monday:
    Were you at the Bs game, too?  It was fantastic.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I was at Bruins game with MFZ. ran into Jeeps and a friend of hers... was a total blast

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

It is kind of scary that they had to call out the National Guard to quell the supermarket and coffee shop riots.

Imagine if we had a real emergency.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 5/03 - Coffeegeddon Monday : I was at Bruins game with MFZ. ran into Jeeps and a friend of hers... was a total blast
    Posted by backbaybabe

Hah!  Westiboy & I were drinking with Jeeps before the game!  :)  And her friend, who I swear I know from somewhere....

bossse was there too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

PS.  PC.  I'm okay with you beating DG to starting the thread but don't forget that we've already taken a vote and this Thursday's Avatar Theme is Shemar Moore.  OK?  A girl needs something to look forward to.
    Posted by Lily87

Laughing

Who's Shemar Moore?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

All is fine with the water situation in the western suburbs. Anyone needing a shower is welcome to come on by.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

I am at the B's game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

WalkingtheWalk, that sincerely cracked me up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 5/03 - Coffeegeddon Monday : Hah!  Westiboy & I were drinking with Jeeps before the game!  :)  And her friend, who I swear I know from somewhere.... bossse was there too.
    Posted by diamondgirl

saw Bossse atthe game, but didnt go out drinking with him...

who's Westiboy? new to the group?
    Jeep's friend has been to a couple of LL non sanctions gatherings... seems like a nice guy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I am at the B's game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bruins73

Sup Bruins!!!

ok, now im jealous!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Diamond - I bet the Sox didn't crack you up this weekend.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

BBB - why are you jealous. I should be. You guys went to an amazing game with an outstanding finish.

Savy nets the game winner in OT!! It don't get much better then that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

BBB - why are you jealous. I should be. You guys went to an amazing game with an outstanding finish. Savy nets the game winner in OT!! It don't get much better then that.
    Posted by Bruins73

ok, B, you got that right... couldnt have had a better finish.... love that Savy...

but who knows what he'll pull off tonight?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

WalkingtheWalk, that sincerely cracked me up.
    Posted by diamondgirl

After seeing your bad coffee, dealing with a Yankee fan start to the day I'm glad I could bring a little laughter into your life.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Thanks, buddy.  :)

Yeah, this coffee is awful.  People seriously drink this crap on purpose?  I am considering pouring it out and dealing with the headache.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Good morning, kids!

Oh...and what Broons said.  Glad the rain held off til Monday!

When I drove back home from VT yesterday, I was shocked at how quickly the temp dropped as soon as I got past Danvers.  And the air smelled like heaven.

OK, it smelled like sea salt, but that's heaven to me :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey did anyone hear, or attend birthday girl's partay Sat?

Jeeps and I had all intentions, but by 7:30, i was boozed out....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Jneen - when I visit my relatives in Arizona, stepping off the plane back at Logan in the ocean air is one of the best parts of the trip.  There is nothing like the ocean.  Even when it is faintly scented with jet fuel.  :p