Love Letters 5/12 - This is the Blog That Never Ends

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 5/12 - This is the Blog That Never Ends

You can all blame Jazzy for the song now stuck in your head.

:D

So - Cs are up 3-2 on the Cavs, Sox socked the Torontonians again, and the Bs are gearing up for Game 6 tonight.  It's as though the sun were shining.... almost.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Re: Love Letters 5/12 - This is the Blog That Never Ends

Is it bad that upon seeing the info for the June event, my immediate first thought was "man, I can't WAIT to tease all those sports-blog boys!"

Must be the coffee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

tricky!!!

No, not at all.  People are so much fun to tease, how could you be expected to resist?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning ladies

info on the 6/4 event? where is that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I had to go find it on the extra bases page. Sounds great!

It'll be June 4 at Game On! at Fenway Park

The event starts at 6 p.m. We'll provide free appetizers for an hour. Admission is free and there will be a cash bar. The Red Sox-Orioles game in Baltimore starts at 7 p.m. and there will be trivia contests between innings. Prizes!

Plus — and get this — we'll have access to the visiting team batting cages at Fenway Park. So you can go in there and take a few hacks.

Meredith and I will be there. Hopefully you'll ask me about baseball and her about relationships and not the other way around.

Love Letters has hosted a few events before and had a great response. This is the first time we've tried it with Extra Bases. I hope you'll show up, hang out with your fellow Boston.com readers and spend an enjoyable night. Who knows? If you're single you might even meet somebody cool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Lily, I quit coffee when I was having weird nausea every night, but I am having chocolate cravings lately...so when I got to work I threw some hot cocoa in a cup and made coffee. Because the cocoa wouldn't have gone well with my usual green tea.

Guh, this weather is SO ANNOYING. :|

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 5/12 - This is the Blog That Never Ends:
    I had to go find it on the extra bases page. Sounds great! It'll be June 4 at Game On! at Fenway Park The event starts at 6 p.m. We'll provide free appetizers for an hour. Admission is free and there will be a cash bar. The Red Sox-Orioles game in Baltimore starts at 7 p.m. and there will be trivia contests between innings. Prizes! Plus — and get this — we'll have access to the visiting team batting cages at Fenway Park. So you can go in there and take a few hacks. Meredith and I will be there. Hopefully you'll ask me about baseball and her about relationships and not the other way around. Love Letters has hosted a few events before and had a great response. This is the first time we've tried it with Extra Bases. I hope you'll show up, hang out with your fellow Boston.com readers and spend an enjoyable night. Who knows? If you're single you might even meet somebody cool.
    Posted by McBostonrob

ok - color me crazy, is game on a bar?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I may play dumb and pretend I know nothing about sports.
    Posted by Lily87

Oh, Lils, that's CRUEL.  :)  It is also one of my favorite games.

hehehehehehehe

Oh, WAIT!  You guys have never heard my evil laugh, have you?  Oh, you are in for a treat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

hey peeps

what's everyone doing friday? lets get together for cocktails...

i have AJ and Jazzy in so far....DG's dance card is soooo full, that we wont have the pleasure of seeing her... hehehe, just teasing DG

Lils? McRobbie? Val?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok, im going to be a MAJOR wet blanket here... but this old broad is not digging the fact that the 6/4 event will be
    1 on a game day
    2 shared event with extra bases
    3 most probably packed beyond capacity

doesnt sound attractive to me....okey, i said it... im a wet blanket on this gig

just saying

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I'm sure I'll be happy to make an appearance.  I'm on such a sad budget right now though, I'll probably have to bring my own.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I'm sure I'll be happy to make an appearance.  I'm on such a sad budget right now though, I'll probably have to bring my own.
    Posted by McBostonrob

yeah McRobbie!!! will be good to see you again...

i hear ya on the sad budget... just paid the IRS yest... can you say OUCH

i'll be drinking air on friday...oh, that's free isnt it?? hehehe

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Ok, this starts at 6 but access to the batting cages?!?!?!?!?!  I'm so in.

McBRob, I think you're the someone special that I'm going to meet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 5/12 - This is the Blog That Never Ends : I'm a big maybe. 
    Posted by Lily87

Lils????????????

just a maybe????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Friday I have a benefit for a co-worker's daughter who had surgery on a blood clot in her brain and can't work, so I can't go.

In terms of the Game On dealie, I may not stay long but I'll definitely show up. If it's too crowded, as the wise bbb predicts, I won't want to stick around.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

8|

Okay, I am going.  Watching Dread swing the bat...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Friday I have a benefit for a co-worker's daughter who had surgery on a blood clot in her brain and can't work, so I can't go. In terms of the Game On dealie, I may not stay long but I'll definitely show up. If it's too crowded, as the wise bbb predicts, I won't want to stick around.
    Posted by trickycrayon

Tricky, batting cages.  Cages with bats.  Bats in cages.  A metal cage like structure that houses bats for you to swing at balls.  Would you like me to elaborate more?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am 50/50 for Friday.  I may have to ditch you guys for the hot tub again.  Stop going out on Hot Tub Friday!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

8| Okay, I am going.  Watching Dread swing the bat...
    Posted by diamondgirl

Its going to be like this, "Oh another swing and a miss!  What is wrong with this guy?"  I play softball so baseballs are going to seem so small.  I still don't care.  They are batting cages in Fenway!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Friday is a no go for Dreado.  Rehearsal dinner on Friday night.  Stupid wedding.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sup?

Batting cages?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Wonder if they'll let me bring my children to the Fenway thing. My boys would live to take some cuts in the batting cages.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread, I am not going to be watching the ball.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Email Mere WtW.

Bruins.  We're going.  I've already decided that you're going.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I am 50/50 for Friday.  I may have to ditch you guys for the hot tub again.  Stop going out on Hot Tub Friday!
    Posted by diamondgirl

DG you crack me up

Mornin' Dread my dear