Love Letters 5/4 - The Day After

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters 5/4 - The Day After

I cannot express how good this cup of coffee tastes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Re: Love Letters 5/4 - The Day After

MMmmmmm....Honeydew.

Large.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

mmmm.... large

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

What a night; Bruins, Celtics,and Red Sox all win. The only downer was my son's little league team lost, hmmm, bummer, bummer...

Glad to hear the fluids are flowing again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Morning Everyone!  I have a grande starbucks iced AND a medium hot french vanilla dunkin in front of me.  I think it's going to be a good day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh, no!  Sorry for the Little League loss.  :(  At least the weather is fabulous!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

BIRTHDAY DRINKY!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 5/4 - The Day After:
    BIRTHDAY DRINKY!
    Posted by diamondgirl

I am old today...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Oh, no!  Sorry for the Little League loss.  :(  At least the weather is fabulous!
    Posted by diamondgirl

Thanks DG. We all had fun and the weather was (and still is) fabulouso!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

YOU ARE NOT OLD.

You're awesomer than yesterday :)

I would have stopped and bought a coffee this morning, but I expected the Keurig machine to be up and running in the office.

Not so much.

We're supposed to wait for the vendor to come in and "flush the filtration systems", so there's no cold water either.

I am currently poor and really don't feel like forking over $ for beverages of the non-alcoholic variety.  Grr.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Bruins.. I hear ya.

I feel like CARP.

Morning everyone :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am almost out of this FV.  Is it too early to run over to the World Trade and get another one?  Probably.

Drinky, you are not old. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Broons and Michelle -

So, I assume you guys had a quiet, uneventful evening? :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Thanks Jneen.  I am totally awesome. ;)

Saw the marines outside your office today, I'm strongly suggesting you take the girls for a stroll this afternoon and say hello to the armed forces.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

HAHAHA

SAAAATAAAAAN

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

On this morn, we thank thee, MWRA, for delivering us from the evil of Pond Scum, and all its terrible forms.  Yea, we have been saved from giardia, lake fluke, and that most unholy of unholies, fecal matter.

Praise be to the MWRA, cursed be he who hast made the rubber seal which failed us.

Now let us in our rejoicing slake our thirst and replenish our caffeine levels.

Hallelujah!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Thanks Jneen.  I am totally awesome. ;) Saw the marines outside your office today, I'm strongly suggesting you take the girls for a stroll this afternoon and say hello to the armed forces.  
    Posted by drinky

There was a whole little cadre of hot ones hanging out in the alley next to Hennessey's having a smoke when I was walking home from work last night.  Deelish.

As for the girls, I think I should have gone with a different undergarment today.  I'm wearing a silk blend spring sweater and the chewies could cut glass.  Someone could lose an eye.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good morning all!  I'm looking forward to drinking potable water from the tap this evening after I clear out my pipes.  (Clearing out my pipes sounds kind of wrong, doesn't it?)

And Happy Birthday, Drinky!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, my Marine friend recommends we go scoop up the young and tasty ones before they get all damaged and bitter.

And Lily, you are right; no one can be arrested for Yankee Fan abuse on their birthday.  In fact, tell Tony I said so.  :D

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Bruins, I didn't even get to see you last night!!! BOOO.

Everytime I tried to make my way over to your section. I ran into someone else. and got sidetracked! haha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Doesn't DSS come to your house if they find out you're raising a Yankee fan?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

DRIN-KAAAAAY! Happy birthdaaaay!

TwoCent, very good first post.

And I am single, I need an armed forces man/boy/whatever-there-is-to-offer.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from drinky. Show drinky's posts

Okay maybe I'm not that old. Tony gave me my coffee this morning and I didn't hear a peep out of him, I think the smack down I gave him for DG yesterday may have just worked.