Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

Happy Rainy Monday, Love Letterers!

Who likes to have breakfast food for dinner?  Me!  Who else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

In Response to Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    Happy Rainy Monday, Love Letterers! Who likes to have breakfast food for dinner?  Me!  Who else?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Good morning! I'm with you on breakfast for dinner, as are my sons. They think it's the bees knees when I serve a plate of french toast, scrambled eggs and sausages for dinner. Now I'm hungry LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I love your little splashy pic! 

I know, right - I am going to go get some scrambled eggs from the caf right now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Good Morning Lovelies

I prefer dinner food for breakfast as i dont like msot breakfast food...

but i'll make scrambledd eggs ever once in awhile for lunch or dinner

lunch is my most fav meal

anyone do anything fun over the weekend?

I went to the Bruins game with Alyssa Jones and McFriendzone....and the Bruins even won.... go figure

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

DG

OMG - too funny...

it was AJ's first B game....i hadnt been in a long time... was a blast

hot tub Friday night with SIL? no men? where was hubby??

how did triple date go? everyone had a nice time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Thats  sounds sooo decadent, but yummilicious!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Good morning all....it's raining.  ::::Sigh::::  And there's bound to be more river flooding.  :::::Sigh:::::

My weekend was nice - Friday night I did exactly what I said I was going to do - watch Jamie Oliver's "Food Revolution" and read PEOPLE Magazine.  :-)

Saturday, I went to Mahoney's Rocky Ledge on Saturday morning and got some dormant rosebushes for a friend's new house (which are supposed to bloom this year!).  And her house is where I went for dinner on Saturday afternoon/evening.  Got to see their new house, including the full Vanna White tour by their 5yo daughter, complete with appropriate arm poses in each room:  "This is the kitchen...OK, wanna see my bathroom?  I have my OWN bathroom!"  Laughing

Lots of wine, lots of talk about repainting rooms and removing pale blue carpeting (WHO the Eff puts down pale blue carpeting???), and good food:

Appetizer:  Grilled Lemon-Wine Shrimp
    Main:  Grilled Key Lime Chicken
    Veg:  Grilled Potato Packets and Grilled Asparagus marinated in Ken's Balsamic and Basil Vinaigrette

Getting the idea that EVERYTHING was grilled?  Well, except dessert - that was store-bought cookies, including Girl Scout Thin Mints and Trefoils.  Works for me.  :-)  And even better, her husband did all the cooking so we could natter on about paint and stuff. 

Sunday - I did diddly squat.  :-)  But I was OK with that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh, God, Girl Scout Cookies.  One of the guys on my floor is selling them.  Stop reminding me!

HAHA - real estate agents should employ five year olds to show houses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    My husband's band practices in his brother's basement... I go along and spend practice with my SIL. Since we don't care to be groupies, we go out for nice Italian dinners and then go back to the hot tub.  :)  Yes, we all went to Bon Savor in JP on Sat.  Awesome restaurant.  For dessert I had - BRACE YOURSELF - Aztec Chocolate Soup .  It was exactly as awesome as it sounds.  It was like drinking Christmas.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I love the "being groupies and then go back to the hot tub" comment.  :D  And the dessert sounds wonderful!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Oh, God, Girl Scout Cookies.  One of the guys on my floor is selling them.  Stop reminding me! HAHA - real estate agents should employ five year olds to show houses.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yeah, my friend kept pushing the plate towards me as we hung out the kitchen:  "Here!  Have more!"  She kept saying "YOU eat them so they're not in my house anymore!"  LOL  Oh geez, thanks a lot, FRIEND.  :-)

And seriously, her daughter was hysterical - I found out that she was asking ALL day "When is LWhitt going to be here?  When is LWhitt going to be here?"  My friend finally had to show her the oven digital clock and said "When that says 3:00, LWhitt will be here!"  Of course, the fact I was 11 minutes late made for more asking when LWhitt was going to be there!  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Good Morning Lovelies I prefer dinner food for breakfast as i dont like msot breakfast food... but i'll make scrambledd eggs ever once in awhile for lunch or dinner lunch is my most fav meal anyone do anything fun over the weekend? I went to the Bruins game with Alyssa Jones and McFriendzone....and the Bruins even won.... go figure
    Posted by backbaybabe

B3, you must be the lucky charm!! Hope you had fun!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey Lwhitt

love that menu...

i had grilled cheese at the Bruins game...HAHAHA

BTW- met Two Cent Donation Friday night... great gal!!! she needs to come out with us more often!!! great addition to our ever (cautiously) growing family

hehehe

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    Happy Rainy Monday, Love Letterers! Who likes to have breakfast food for dinner?  Me!  Who else?
    Posted by diamondgirl

I'm sorry DG, I didn't response to your query - I *love* breakfast for dinner - I usually go relatively easy - cream cheese-scrambled eggs, toasted English muffin, and bacon.  Yummmmmm.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

'Grilled cheese at the Bruins game.'

snicker snicker snicker

What was Bruins up to?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Hey Lwhitt love that menu... i had grilled cheese at the Bruins game...HAHAHA BTW- met Two Cent Donation Friday night... great gal!!! she needs to come out with us more often!!! great addition to our ever (cautiously) growing family hehehe
    Posted by backbaybabe

You had grilled cheese at the Bruins game.  I'm *SO* not going there, except to say lucky McFriendZone.  Tee hee!

Glad you got to meet TwoCentDonation - I recall you were planning something offline - meeting at a "bah" somewhere.  :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I'm sorry DG, I didn't response to your query - I *love* breakfast for dinner - I usually go relatively easy - cream cheese-scrambled eggs, toasted English muffin, and bacon.  Yummmmmm.......
    Posted by LWhitt58

Cream cheese scrambled eggs? Go on. I'm listening.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : You had grilled cheese at the Bruins game.  I'm *SO* not going there, except to say lucky McFriendZone.  Tee hee! Glad you got to meet TwoCentDonation - I recall you were planning something offline - meeting at a "bah" somewhere.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

Lets just say, I've had better GCS... and i wont go into any further details..JK
    thye had it on the menu, and decided to try it...

def NOT gooey enough for me

MFZ was a lucky man that day.... AJ and I on either of MFZ's arms.... you decide how lucky he was...

yes, Two Cent - met me in BB... surprise surprise!!!!....only my LL Lovelies get me out of my hood

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

'Grilled cheese at the Bruins game.' snicker snicker snicker What was Bruins up to?
    Posted by diamondgirl

I dont know what Bruins was up to.... hmmm

I was with our McFriendzone and Alyssa

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I have to get out to something with you people - it all sounds like so much fun!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Cream cheese scrambled eggs? Go on. I'm listening.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

LOL!  This was my sister and her HS friend's "late night We've-Got-THOSE-Kind-Of-Munchies" quick meal.

Two eggs per person, scrambled in a bowl.  A bit of milk, and then cut up about a Tbsp. or more (to taste) of block cream cheese into the eggs.  Heat a frypan on medium heat (you don't want it blazingly hot) and melt some buddah.  When the buddah is a bit bubbly, add the eggs and cream cheese. 

Let the edges of the eggs begin to set, and then stir with a wooden spoon, flipping so all the eggs get cooked (you don't want the eggs to brown, if possible).  When they're cooked (I like them "just set" but sometimes I'm dealing with the English muffin and forget so they get a little brown in places), plate them, season with salt and pepper, and have at it.  :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : LOL!  This was my sister and her HS friend's "late night We've-Got-THOSE-Kind-Of-Munchies" quick meal. Two eggs per person, scrambled in a bowl.  A bit of milk, and then cut up about a Tbsp. or more (to taste) of block cream cheese into the eggs.  Heat a frypan on medium heat (you don't want it blazingly hot) and melt some buddah.  When the buddah is a bit bubbly, add the eggs and cream cheese.  Let the edges of the eggs begin to set, and then stir with a wooden spoon, flipping so all the eggs get cooked (you don't want the eggs to brown, if possible).  When they're cooked (I like them "just set" but sometimes I'm dealing with the English muffin and forget so they get a little brown in places), plate them, season with salt and pepper, and have at it.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

I wish I was at home right now so I could try that. Sound delish.

Oh, and we call them "buddaz," even when single, it must be referred to in the plural form. LOL, "Please pass the buddaz..."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : MFZ was a lucky man that day.... AJ and I on either of MFZ's arms.... you decide how lucky he was...
    Posted by backbaybabe

Lucky?  He was the envy of the rest of the guys at the game!  :-)

And IKWYM re: the (real) GC not being gooey enough.  When it's more bread than cheese, it's not worth it.  :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I really ticked some people off when I kicked them out of our Facebook group.  I don't mean to offend anyone and again I'm sorry that I had to do that but its for the safety of everyone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Oh and breakfast at any time of day is perfect for me.  I like to call it Dreadfast because it just reeks of awesomeness.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I really ticked some people off when I kicked them out of our Facebook group.  I don't mean to offend anyone and again I'm sorry that I had to do that but its for the safety of everyone.
    Posted by Dread27

Did you receive angry messages? Did you kick me out? Just curious. LOL
    Sorry you had to take flack, but it's for the security and integrity of the community - so IMHO nobody should be too pissed!