Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

Good morning everyone :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Did you receive angry messages? Did you kick me out? Just curious. LOL Sorry you had to take flack, but it's for the security and integrity of the community - so IMHO nobody should be too pissed!
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Yeah just a little bit so far.  I just feel bad because it is hindering our growth as a community.  No I didn't kick you out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Dread- I wouldn't worry about it... They need to look at the bigger picture which was what happened on Friday...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I know RobsMom posted on the LL blog on Friday about being kicked out of the FB group with kind of sad face - I'm not sure if she saw my post a page later telling her to look for your post on Page (?) as to the explanation.  So maybe if you have her Email address, you can send her a message why?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Oh and breakfast at any time of day is perfect for me.  I like to call it Dreadfast because it just reeks of awesomeness.
    Posted by Dread27

Love it.  Dreadfast. LaughingCoolLaughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I'll eat breakfast type food whenever it strikes me.
    But, interestingly enough... I will always say I'm having breakfast.

Like, if it's 6PM and I'm at IHOP, I'll say I'm at breakfast. haha

I am going to miss breakfast while I'm on my super diet. No sausages. No bacon. Cry

But on the plus side, I had some delicious lobster last night from my favorite place on the cape. I also took 4 freshly chucked tails home with me for later consumption.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    Who likes to have breakfast food for dinner?  Me!  Who else?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Sometimes I'll have cereal if I don't feel like cooking.  But, every now and then, it's fun to have Eggo's :)  And, growing up, every now and then my grandmother would make corn fritters for dinner.  Yum!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

NO BACON???????????? 

Oh IDMWIT, my condolences.  Cry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Yeah just a little bit so far.  I just feel bad because it is hindering our growth as a community.  No I didn't kick you out.
    Posted by Dread27

...Or maybe it's encouraging the "in real life growth" :-)
    Perhaps we'll just have to throw more parties! Could be a good thing...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

...BTW- met Two Cent Donation Friday night... great gal!!! she needs to come out with us more often!!! great addition to our ever (cautiously) growing family hehehe
    Posted by backbaybabe

Yep - It was great meeting BBB, and Alyssa & Bosse :)  Hopefully after all of Friday's hubub dies down I'll join the FB group so I can come out and play more often.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Yeah I feel bad because I'm sure most of the people that I kicked out are just fine. 

IDMWIT!!!!!!  I want lobsta what the hell?!?!?!?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Sometimes I'll have cereal if I don't feel like cooking.  But, every now and then, it's fun to have Eggo's :)  And, growing up, every now and then my grandmother would make corn fritters for dinner.  Yum!
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Oooo! I have cereal for dessert! I'll walk around the house saying, I want something sweet... and here come the Raisin Bran!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

We eat bacon basically anytime, anywhere.  Bacon is a food group.

Dreadfast.  Hah.  I was wondering what my omelette reeked of.... I thought it was the cheese.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : ...Or maybe it's encouraging the "in real life growth" :-) Perhaps we'll just have to throw more parties! Could be a good thing...

Good point.  I'm going to set up a night for a pub crawl in Worcester.  I know its kind of far for some of you but it has been requested.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

We eat bacon basically anytime, anywhere.  Bacon is a food group. Dreadfast.  Hah.  I was wondering what my omelette reeked of.... I thought it was the cheese.
    Posted by diamondgirl

No that smell was awesome.  It does smell like cheese though because usually anything with cheese on it is awesome.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I almost certainly can't make it to Worcester, unless there is a responsible driver who can ensure I somehow get back to JP in one piece.  I do not drive.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Awesome smells like melted cheese?

Okay.  I can see that.  Win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

NO BACON????????????  Oh IDMWIT, my condolences. 
    Posted by LWhitt58

I know, right?!? It's devastating. I love food. I like to smell it, cook it, taste it.
    And I love bacon. And ham. I don't know what I'm going to do on Easter.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Yep - It was great meeting BBB, and Alyssa & Bosse :)  Hopefully after all of Friday's hubub dies down I'll join the FB group so I can come out and play more often.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

What you said for me too.  Glad you got to meet three very cool peoples.  :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to encourage kids to stay out of the puddles when there's just one giant puddle for what seems like miles? They figured out, too, that if they stomp in the puddle with the inside of the foot coming down first and the outer edge last, the water will arc away from them, soaking anyone who is in that general area.

Oh wait, I taught them that, back when I thought puddle splashing was "cute". LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to encourage kids to stay out of the puddles when there's just one giant puddle for what seems like miles? They figured out, too, that if they stomp in the puddle with the inside of the foot coming down first and the outer edge last, the water will arc away from them, soaking anyone who is in that general area. Oh wait, I taught them that, back when I thought puddle splashing was "cute". LOL
    Posted by adminconsult1

That probably smells like cheese too because its AWESOME!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Awesome smells like melted cheese? Okay.  I can see that.  Win.
    Posted by diamondgirl

LOL!!!  Well done.  :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Yeah I feel bad because I'm sure most of the people that I kicked out are just fine.  IDMWIT!!!!!!  I want lobsta what the hell?!?!?!?!
    Posted by Dread27

I got 4 tails, buddy! More than enough to share.
    I never realized how low in calories lobster was.
    I always knew it had a lot of cholesterol, but I'm good there, so bring it on!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to encourage kids to stay out of the puddles when there's just one giant puddle for what seems like miles?
    Posted by adminconsult1

We once had a cat who loved water.  Whenever it rained she'd come home drenched!  I think she did that in part to get the towel rubdown from us.  But, seriously, she must have rolled around all the puddles she could find.  None of the other cats ever got that soaked.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I got 4 tails, buddy! More than enough to share. I never realized how low in calories lobster was. I always knew it had a lot of cholesterol, but I'm good there, so bring it on!

The only time I've ever had lobster or crab was on Surf and Turf night at the mess hall in Iraq.  I loved it!  So my guess is that it HAS to be better here.