Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Fair enough - I used to get wild copper River Sockeye Salmon once a year - caught and fileted and shipped same day (on dry ice) within a few week period in June.  Would cost me $74.99 for 3 lbs. but it was the BEST salmon I'd ever eaten! http://www.seabear.com/Catalog/Category/A+Summer+of+Fresh+%5E+Wild.aspx Ahhh, I see they're now offering a smaller portion - 1-1/2 lbs. for $45 as well.  I didn't buy any last season because I just couldn't justify the cost what with taking a pay cut, etc.  But boy, did I miss having it!
    Posted by LWhitt58

Ugh. I had to take a paycut last year too. :-(
    But, when everything is cool - I don't mind paying for quality.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Ugh. I had to take a paycut last year too. :-( But, when everything is cool - I don't mind paying for quality.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Bingo.  You get what you pay for.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

I really ticked some people off when I kicked them out of our Facebook group.  I don't mean to offend anyone and again I'm sorry that I had to do that but its for the safety of everyone.
    Posted by Dread27

I would think people would be more understanding. Can they sign up again or are they out out?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I would think people would be more understanding. Can they sign up again or are they out out?
    Posted by adminconsult1

No they can sign up again but I would need to confirm their identity some how.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Thanks, LWhitt, I did see your response. There were a few other comments flagged as well. But from the amount of discussion about this on Friday, it sounded like the problem was much bigger than it actually turned out to be. I just want to make sure everyone knows how to tell us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I went to a psychic/Spirit Guide on Saturday. I was amazed.

What are everyone's opinions on that?

I'm usually just for the "for entertainment purposes only" but then a lady like this, wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I would think people would be more understanding. Can they sign up again or are they out out?
    Posted by adminconsult1

I think some may not have realized the issue from Friday.  They were just summarily removed from the group.  (But I'm talkin' outta my butt right now, since I'm not in the FB group yet <grin />)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I went to a psychic/Spirit Guide on Saturday. I was amazed. What are everyone's opinions on that? I'm usually just for the "for entertainment purposes only" but then a lady like this, wow.

Where did you go??? My friend and I were just saying we want to go. I love them. I think depending where you go you can find some really cool people that are dead on. No pun intended.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Thanks, LWhitt, I did see your response. There were a few other comments flagged as well. But from the amount of discussion about this on Friday, it sounded like the problem was much bigger than it actually turned out to be. I just want to make sure everyone knows how to tell us.
    Posted by BostonDotCom

Fair enough.  But the various threats and claims of having real names to post on public message boards is an issue, IMO.  But hopefully, you Mods have dealt with the person(s) in question.  Would that it is permanent.  But that's just wishful thinking.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

IDMWIT, I don't know much about Spirit Guides, but I do find Tarot helpful as a self-focusing tool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Where did you go??? My friend and I were just saying we want to go. I love them. I think depending where you go you can find some really cool people that are dead on. No pun intended.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

It was a house party. The lady has a shop in WB, tho, I will send you her website.

Regina Russel's Tea Room in Quincy or Open Doors in Braintree - both have been recommended to me. I've been to both, but they are more of the "your next boyfriend will be ridiculously handsome with blonde hair and blue eyes..." sort.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Fair enough.  But the various threats and claims of having real names to post on public message boards is an issue, IMO.  But hopefully, you Mods have dealt with the person(s) in question.  Would that it is permanent.  But that's just wishful thinking.
    Posted by LWhitt58

Agreed. With all due respect, publishing someone's name IS a big deal. At least to the person affected.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Fair enough.  But the various threats and claims of having real names to post on public message boards is an issue, IMO.  But hopefully, you Mods have dealt with the person(s) in question.  Would that it is permanent.  But that's just wishful thinking.
    Posted by LWhitt58

And sure enough, looks like that person is back under a different incarnation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Ryll- is back on LL.

Sorry! :-(

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

IDMWIT, I don't know much about Spirit Guides, but I do find Tarot helpful as a self-focusing tool.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Diamond, do you read the Tarot? Or is it kind of a meditation exercise?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Ryll- is back on LL. Sorry! :-(

I know its awesome.  Again, my name is literally on my profile page.  It doesn't bother me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Ryll- is back on LL. Sorry! :-(

hey - i saw that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I read the cards.  I do readings for my husband sometimes.  It is amazing how having a physical tool in front of you helps you make decisions.  Kind of like writing in to LL.  Just throwing it out there and seeing what the Universe says helps to tell you what you already really know.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Just don't point it out and make it obvious and people that don't already know, won't have a clue.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I read the cards.  I do readings for my husband sometimes.  It is amazing how having a physical tool in front of you helps you make decisions.  Kind of like writing in to LL.  Just throwing it out there and seeing what the Universe says helps to tell you what you already really know.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I love Tarot cards, I can't read them for other people but I've touched on it for myself a bit and it really just helps you question alot of things, which in turn makes you think about them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Nice comment, Dread!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I kind of wish I had my cards today, actually.  It is introspective weather.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

I went to a psychic/Spirit Guide on Saturday. I was amazed. What are everyone's opinions on that? I'm usually just for the "for entertainment purposes only" but then a lady like this, wow.

I often wonder why psychics are unable to predict winning lottery numbers. I guess I want them to be more specific instead of just saying, "I see a lottery win in your future", which more than likely means I'll win $5 on a $5 ticket....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Just don't point it out and make it obvious and people that don't already know, won't have a clue.
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

It really doesn't bother me.  I put my own name out there.  The guy just needs to get a life.  I feel bad for him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

Do you guys ever have those days when you think everyone is just looking at you funny? So you check yourself in the mirror, but you're fine? I had one of those days yesterday.

I once worked with a woman who walked out of the bathroom with the back of her dress completely tucked into her pantyhose. She made it down the hall (not far) and because she felt "funny", she smoothed out her dress and realized her error...
    But I'm sure you looked fine Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts