Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I know its awesome.  Again, my name is literally on my profile page.  It doesn't bother me.
    Posted by Dread27

Yeah, but the Mods still haven't done anything about unblocking your profile page.  It still shows as "editors are reviewing this page" - so your donation link isn't available to everyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adminconsult1. Show adminconsult1's posts

If you don't want to pay as much for lobster you can try this trick: get a lobster from a fish market and see if they'll boil it for you.  My grandmother used to do this, and it cost less than what you'd pay in a restaurant.  After all, you can melt your own butter Although you'll want to get the lobster eating implements beforehand...  Maybe Bed Bath & Beyond. Mmmmmm..... lobster...........
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Most places will steam them - I put in the order and walk around the store getting other stuff and in 15 mins., the lobsters are ready, and I don't have to hear them scream as I drop them in boiling water....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Yeah, but the Mods still haven't done anything about unblocking your profile page.  It still shows as "editors are reviewing this page" - so your donation link isn't available to everyone.
    Posted by LWhitt58

I think someone reports it first thing in the morning.  Whatever.  I can only do whatever I can do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I read the cards.  I do readings for my husband sometimes.  It is amazing how having a physical tool in front of you helps you make decisions.  Kind of like writing in to LL.  Just throwing it out there and seeing what the Universe says helps to tell you what you already really know.
    Posted by diamondgirl

That's so cool! I went through a phase where I was heavily into tarot, etc, but I could never quite get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

It's like anything else - all practice.  But I am one of those weird sensitive types.  I pick things up.

Okay, I am off to an appt.  Be good everyone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I think someone reports it first thing in the morning.  Whatever.  I can only do whatever I can do.
    Posted by Dread27

Someone seriously needs to get a life.  Preferably not on this planet. 

Mods, any way that an auto-block of someone's profile page can be avoided just because one person reported it?  Unless there's something specifically written in the Report Abuse (like the Spammers who are trying to sell stuff)?  I usually report the Spammers on their posts and then on their profile page with descriptions of why I'm reporting it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Someone seriously needs to get a life.  Preferably not on this planet.  Mods, any way that an auto-block of someone's profile page can be avoided just because one person reported it?  Unless there's something specifically written in the Report Abuse (like the Spammers who are trying to sell stuff)?  I usually report the Spammers on their posts and then on their profile page with descriptions of why I'm reporting it.
    Posted by LWhitt58

It'd be nice but I'm sure they have enough on their plate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

all i'll say is "poof"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Dread, you can clear your profile page by editing and saving.

Thanks to those of you who reported the imposter a few minutes ago. That's just how it's supposed to work. When you refresh your screen, those comments will be gone.

I would caution all again about assuming who is doing what. You could be wrong. Please work with us by filing abuse reports and telling us what's going on rather than commenting on LL or the forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I once worked with a woman who walked out of the bathroom with the back of her dress completely tucked into her pantyhose. She made it down the hall (not far) and because she felt "funny", she smoothed out her dress and realized her error... But I'm sure you looked fine
    Posted by adminconsult1

I haven't done that since I was 4!! Hahaha... more Easter memories :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Hey BostonDotCom, if you're reading this is it against the TOS to post that link to my fund raising page?  If it is I'll take it down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

all i'll say is "poof"
    Posted by backbaybabe

And we're not talkin' a Beehive hairdo "poof", either!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Dread, you can clear your profile page by editing and saving. Thanks to those of you who reported the imposter a few minutes ago. That's just how it's supposed to work. When you refresh your screen, those comments will be gone. I would caution all again about assuming who is doing what. You could be wrong. Please work with us by filing abuse reports and telling us what's going on rather than commenting on LL or the forum.
    Posted by BostonDotCom

Cool.  Thanks!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, you can clear your profile page by editing and saving. Thanks to those of you who reported the imposter a few minutes ago. That's just how it's supposed to work. When you refresh your screen, those comments will be gone. I would caution all again about assuming who is doing what. You could be wrong. Please work with us by filing abuse reports and telling us what's going on rather than commenting on LL or the forum.
    Posted by BostonDotCom

That's a good Protip!  Thanks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

LWhitt, can you see it now?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : And we're not talkin' a Beehive hairdo "poof", either!
    Posted by LWhitt58

ROFLMAO

ok sweetie, you'e job is complete for the day!!!!! take the rest of the day off

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

LWhitt, can you see it now?
    Posted by Dread27

Dread27's page

Our editors are reviewing this community member's Page.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's what I see.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Dread27's page Recommend (20) Our editors are reviewing this community member's Page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That's what I see.
    Posted by LWhitt58

I tried.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : ROFLMAO ok sweetie, you'e job is complete for the day!!!!! take the rest of the day off
    Posted by backbaybabe

ROFLMAO!  yeah, but I think my coworkers would REALLY like me to submit payroll so they get paid on Wednesday.  If I take the day off, we're all screwed.  Or transferring money from savings to checking to cover the checks already written.  :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Dread27's page Recommend (20) Our editors are reviewing this community member's Page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That's what I see.
    Posted by LWhitt58

You may need to clear your browser's cache.  If it's Internet Explorer, go to Tools -- /> Internet Options.  Under Temporary Internet Files, click "Delete Files."  Then try viewing Dread's profile again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Dread, you asked Meredith's permission in the chat last week and she said yes, so I have left it up on LL. On your profile page, I think you can post a link as long as it's not commercial, obscene, illegal, etc. Yours is charitable.

I'm answering you publicly in hopes that whoever is reporting your page will cease. But if anyone has questions about posting links online, send a message to feedback@boston.com (customer service dept.) or ask Meredith to check into it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : You may need to clear your browser's cache.  If it's Internet Explorer, go to Tools -- /> Internet Options.  Under Temporary Internet Files, click "Delete Files."  Then try viewing Dread's profile again.

TwoCent in the house!!!!!

What's up TwoCent?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, you asked Meredith's permission in the chat last week and she said yes, so I have left it up on LL. On your profile page, I think you can post a link as long as it's not commercial, obscene, illegal, etc. Yours is charitable. I'm answering you publicly in hopes that whoever is reporting your page will cease. But if anyone has questions about posting links online, send a message to feedback@boston.com (customer service dept.) or ask Meredith to check into it.
    Posted by BostonDotCom

Thanks!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

LWhitt -- Thanks for reporting spammers. We have about a zillion of them all over the website every morning, and the vigilance of our readers on this is wonderful. Better not to report the profile page, though, as that doesn't do much. Reporting the comment is all we need.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : You may need to clear your browser's cache.  If it's Internet Explorer, go to Tools -- /> Internet Options.  Under Temporary Internet Files, click "Delete Files."  Then try viewing Dread's profile again.

Tried that last week (and just did it again).  I'm using Firefox, but the process is still the same.  Maybe I have to get OUT of BDC and come back in?  Dunno.  But it still shows as reviewing Dread's page.  :-(