Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe

Hmm.... then it's the weather. Definitely the weather.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe:
    I don't understand what's going on anywhere today... LOL I think perhaps, maybe I didn't have enough coffee.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Sorry, I know many people like her, but there are certain posts on LL that just give me a headache.

They're just so RANDOM. 

ETA:  And I really just can't find them funny.  Maybe I don't have as finely tuned a sense of humor as others seem to.  Dunno.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Sorry, I know many people like her, but there are certain posts on LL that just give me a headache. They're just so RANDOM.  ETA:  And I really just can't find them funny.
    Posted by LWhitt58

:( I hope I don't still annoy you. lol... and my static remark was from IDMWIT's question lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : :( I hope I don't still annoy you. lol... and my static remark was from IDMWIT's question lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

No, my most pertinent comment was "They're so RANDOM."  I think you can guess to whom I'm referencing.  Foot in mouth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : No, my most pertinent comment was "They're so RANDOM."  I think you can guess to whom I'm referencing. 
    Posted by LWhitt58

Guess I'm NO so alone on THAT one lol ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : No, my most pertinent comment was "They're so RANDOM."  I think you can guess to whom I'm referencing. 
    Posted by LWhitt58

Honestly, I wasn't kidding last week when I said I couldn't get through a post. I want to, I just can't. It's like.. woah, are my eyes playing tricks on me. sigh... guess I'm getting old ;) lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Honestly, I wasn't kidding last week when I said I couldn't get through a post. I want to, I just can't. It's like.. woah, are my eyes playing tricks on me. sigh... guess I'm getting old ;) lol
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

Yeah, just wait until you get to be my age.  Believe me.  Ten times worse trying to read them.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Sorry, I know many people like her, but there are certain posts on LL that just give me a headache. They're just so RANDOM.  ETA:  And I really just can't find them funny.  Maybe I don't have as finely tuned a sense of humor as others seem to.  Dunno.
    Posted by LWhitt58

I think I know who you mean, LW :-)
    And I think I may agree with you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : I think I know who you mean, LW :-) And I think I may agree with you

Laughing  On a gray and gloomy and rain-soaked day, when the head is already heavy, trying to make sense of utter nonsense is just too much for my poor brain.  I've already lost too many brain cells; asking those that are left to work triple-time is just plain mean.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe :   On a gray and gloomy and rain-soaked day, when the head is already heavy, trying to make sense of utter nonsense is just too much for my poor brain.  I've already lost too many brain cells; asking those that are left to work triple-time is just plain mean.
    Posted by LWhitt58

I know what you mean.
    Since we got booted over here 2 weeks ago, it just doesn't feel the same anyway.
    I often don't keep up over there anymore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Ladies, couldn't agree more. I spend more time over here now and when I do check in over there I can't follow or feel silly jumping in...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Personally, and it's not my call, but I like it over here better. it's less violating and vulnerable. And you can edit, delete and add fun pictures :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Cute cats... and I agree. It's easier to follow along over here I think

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Ladies, couldn't agree more. I spend more time over here now and when I do check in over there I can't follow or feel silly jumping in...
    Posted by Honeyes

I do try and follow both, as LL is our "first home".  :-) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I do like fun pictures, and Jazzy, you've got some beautiful cats!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

LW58, are you leaving here too?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thanks I love them.. lol and I can't wait to get home and play with them. rain stinks

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

LW58, are you leaving here too?

No, here I can stay.  But what's going on the LL blog....ummm, yeah, really don't need to have that on my screen.  Too close to month-end and too many people in and out of my office.

Not sure what "set people off" but the last few hours have been WAY beyond what I've seen in the past. I'm actually surprised it's remained up there, compared to other stuff that's been removed!

I'm sure those that are "going off" don't care that I'm not there.  I just really don't need to read that at work.

P.S.  If that makes me a prude, well okey-dokey then.  :::shrug:::

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

Jazzy- Is one of them a mankoon cat? The one striped one looks like one of mine that I rescued from being a stray :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

What's happening over "there"? I just read it and sounds like it always does.
    Posted by Sally-

Nah, a couple of them have taken it a bit far, IMO with what they've been writing.  Perhaps everyone else doesn't think so.  Obviously everyone else doesn't think so.  But I really don't want to see written se-x acts on my monitor while at work.

I save those for home. :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Here are fun pictures for IDMWIT
    Posted by Sally-

Nice shot, Sal. Makes me want to propose to you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Lovelies' 3/29 Breakfast Cafe : Nice shot, Sal. Makes me want to propose to you.

PLEASE don't tell me that's a real proposal pic!  LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

No, she's a bengal. She's amazing ... she's flipping NUTS though

Sections
Shortcuts