Love Letters Off Topic 3/22

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/22

Sup SM!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Did I mention how awesome you guys are for supporting my strike?  If not, you guys are awesome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

hi over hereeee... a guy I'm dating, his butchery supplies the steaks to Davios and Burtons. We went out to Davios one night and got steaks, cost us about 40$$ a peice. We went to his butchery the next week, we bought the same exact cut for $3.50 . It is UNREAL how much they mark up the fee.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

We think you are awesome too Dread. I love ya!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/22:
    Because you have LL Lovelies working near each of them.  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl

that makes sense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Hey Bruins! Whats up?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Nada SM how was the rest of your weekend?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

grill 23

just saying

so, who had the cycling talk last week? i am looking for names of cycling groups, as i would like to participate..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

So I've known my friend for like 10 years. We talk just about every day, etc. Saturday we take a hike together and he tells me he's hanging out with his sister that night. Or taking his kids to a movie. He isn't sure which yet, but if he doesn't see his sister, he'll call me. He also had an odd compulsion to get to the store before it closed to buy a new shirt.

But anyways - I go to a late movie myself, and as I'm heading back home about 3AM, my route happens to take me by a mutual friend's house, where I see his truck backing out. So I just keep driving and laughing to myself, okay, well, busted - he lied again. He lies all the time about the stupidest stuff, so I'm just gonna let it go. But then I get a text, and the following conversation:

(I would like to point out that normally I don't ask questions like, What are you doing? Who are you with? But he will come over to my house and knock on my window if I don't pick up the phone, so I figured what's good for the goose is good for the gander)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

It was great!!!! You?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

HIM: Did I really just c u?
    ME: Sure did :-D
    What you up to? Wanna have a drink?
    HIM: Wow!?
    ME: Whose over? Can I come up?
    HIM: I’m good
    ME: Just a quick one. I wanna meet your friend.
    HIM: U serious?
    ME: Of course
    J
    ME: I’m bored and buzzed a
    nd I’m just gonna keep bothering you
    HIM: I think we done if u gana get crazy like that.
    ME: Oh baby I know we’re done. Have fun with your s_lut. :-*
    ME: Seriously tho – I love you and I want you to be happy. But you’ll always try to hide something from me, and I deserve better than that. I wish you a great future even if I can’t be a part of it. Take care of yourself.
    HIM: I don’t know what ur talkiig about, u got ur life I got mine
    ME: Good since we got lives – we won’t miss each other

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

BBB - Someone suggested I do the ride for the brain tumor society because I was talking about my father. I didn't get to look into it this weekend though.

SM - it was fantastic thanks. We gotta talk about those charity runs and rides.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

At first I was serious about wanting to come up for a drink, and I had no idea who was up in his apt. with him. But I will admit as it became obvious he had lied, blown me off, all for some random chick, I became a little pissed and pushed more than I should have thus propelling me into psycho mode. He hadn't been able to "go out" for a while either, and he has been promising to take me out now for almost a year for his "first night back," so I started getting mad for way too many reasons to count.

So am I totally psycho?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread, far be it from me to not support people when they decide to take stands on things.  Of course I support you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

IDMWIT, that is weird.  I will leave it to the menfolk to help you out w that one. 

I am going to a dr.'s appt.  I will see you all later...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

IDMWIT - That's pretty rough. Sorry to hear that.

Were you guys "offical" or "just friends" that you thought might become more?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

http://www.yardhouse.com/beer.asp

170 beers on the wall
    170 beers
    you take one down, pass it around
    169 beers on the wall!

And they're not too shabby in the wine department either!

As for RW - http://www.bostonusa.com/visit/restaurantweek - ends this week.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Jesus have you guys noticed this thing counts how many posts you've made?? Wow!

Gotta grab lunch.
    Later

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

BBB - Someone suggested I do the ride for the brain tumor society because I was talking about my father. I didn't get to look into it this weekend though. SM - it was fantastic thanks. We gotta talk about those charity runs and rides.
    Posted by Bruins73

Thanks Bruins - im looking to do something on a regualr basis... need to keep this old hag in shape somehow or another... figured cycling would be a great alternative to my squash, esp with the weather changing

i just found this site... gonna call them today

http://www.crw.org/index.htm

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

IDMWIT, is there more to that conversation or something but it doesn't seem to me like you were too psycho.

Lunch time for me.  Be back in a half.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

there are multiple rides you can do throughout the year. MS ride is in May. PMC is in August, there's an Aids ride in September. There's a kids with special needs ride sometime in the summer too (I forget the date).

There are tons of meetup groups on meetup.com for cyclers too

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Bruins - Yes, we do need to figure out a charity thing soon...I know a lot of them are in the Spring, so I don't want to miss out on it!

IDMWIT - Was this one of those nights that the next morning you reread the texts and though "crap, I can't believe that conversation happened????"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Oh yeah - IDMWIT - I agree with Dread, doesn't sound psycho. Someone lied and you wanted answers. But give us some more info after lunch.

Be back in an hour.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

there are multiple rides you can do throughout the year. MS ride is in May. PMC is in August, there's an Aids ride in September. There's a kids with special needs ride sometime in the summer too (I forget the date). There are tons of meetup groups on meetup.com for cyclers too
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

thank you Jazzy - i'll check out meetup.com... never checked that site out before

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Did I mention how awesome you guys are for supporting my strike?  If not, you guys are awesome!
    Posted by Dread27

U B awesome, too...  not like A-o awesome, but definitely awesome in your own right.

That's 5 (now 6) "awesomes" in one post.

Sections
Shortcuts