Love Letters Off Topic 3/22

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/22

Now that's thinking with ya dip stick!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Love Letters Off Topic 3/22:
    question? i may recall a discussion last week on this forum about cycling in and around Boston. is that correct? im looking to get invovled in a weekly cycling group any suggestions?
    Posted by backbaybabe

I didn't seet it, BBB, but I would like to join a LL cycling group.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/22:
    Dread wrote: IDMWIT, with this new information you could have been violating the FWB agreement a little bit on your own there. Like as in, I was messing up his game? When I said we had a FWB agreement, it's because we actually had one. We were supposed to be sexually exclusive. I'm all for free love, but for health reasons, I refuse to sleep with someone who's freely dipping the stick.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

That's smart man.  What I meant by violating the agreement was that you might have been prying into his life too much or what HE felt like was too much.

I still don't think you really did anything wrong unless you count the time at which this all occurred.  He did text you first though.  I think you're in the clear.  If you want to stay friends then just tell him to keep his wang away from you and everything will be kosher.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

You can change your screen name on FB at anytime. I do it sometimes just to be funny.
    Posted by Bruins73

Cool!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Hey Reindeer girl

this is the only link i have to a social cycling club... but would love to get a LL group together

http://www.crw.org/index.htm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

reindeergirl  - I wrote that cuz someone was aking how to sign up and if they had to use a real name.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Well, thanks everyone. I'm not really as screwed up as the dysfunctional relationship I described would indicate.
    Sometimes you just want to believe what people say and continue to give them the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't always like this. It was once a friendship that someone accidentally spilled nuclear waste all over about a year ago.

I'm just going to maintain radio silence. He said we were done. I agreed. There's nothing left to say.

May I reserve the right to respectfully ask for more opinion should I get that, "What's up" text Wed or Thurs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Is LL kind of boring today or is it just me???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

And Two-Sheds, I probably would have waited to say something, but it was almost as if he baited me with his first text, I couldn't let it go with no reply.

Is there any non-psycho thing I can do for closure?

Oops, I misread.  Sorry.

Still my advice is the same.  This is F'd up, and you need to run.  He is looking more and more crazy the more you discribe him.  It could be that the situation is making him crazy, and if you two actually were together, he could settle down.  You either need to actually date him, or you need to get away.  (I vote for getting away, but I'm not you).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

two-sheds,
    I feel your pain. I have to give the sitters at least a few days notice, as my sitters work other FT jobs nights and weekends. Just a couple of more years and my daughter won't need that and this summer, her first at overnight camp.

For medical stuff (for example, I have a sleep apnea study next month), I'll ask another parent to take her, but I'm uneasy asking other parents to sit because I want a social life, medical is different though.

As for the OT stuff, is whats-its-name going to come in and praise us for a job well done in stay on-topic in LL? Or will it just gloat?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

reindeergirl   - I wrote that cuz someone was aking how to sign up and if they had to use a real name.
    Posted by Bruins73

Me.  Dumb me.  Who knows diddly-squat about FB.  And wants it to be as shut-down as possible.  :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

SM - I haven't played at all over there today, so I can't say.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

May I reserve the right to respectfully ask for more opinion should I get that, "What's up" text Wed or Thurs?

ABSOLUTELY.  But I think you know what JBar would say.  MRS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Mondays have seemed slow over there for a while

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Is LL kind of boring today or is it just me???
    Posted by sm1231

Not just you.  Only 242 posts at 2:15?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sm

I totally agree... LL is a little slow today

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Well without me posting like a quarter of the posts are going away.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/22 : Oops, I misread.  Sorry. Still my advice is the same.  This is F'd up, and you need to run.  He is looking more and more crazy the more you discribe him.  It could be that the situation is making him crazy, and if you two actually were together, he could settle down.  You either need to actually date him, or you need to get away.  (I vote for getting away, but I'm not you).
    Posted by two-sheds

It definitely has been making ME crazy - and that's all I need to know.

I'm starting to act in a way where I don't recognize myself and I gotta bail.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

As for the OT stuff, is whats-its-name going to come in and praise us for a job well done in stay on-topic in LL? Or will it just gloat?
    Posted by reindeergirl

I do believe IT has been banished yet again, so perhaps it cannot make any comments (although it is rather easy to sign up for another account - unless TPTB were able to block it's IP address).  And it's not *quite* staying on-topic there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Dread wrote: IDMWIT, with this new information you could have been violating the FWB agreement a little bit on your own there. Like as in, I was messing up his game? When I said we had a FWB agreement, it's because we actually had one. We were supposed to be sexually exclusive. I'm all for free love, but for health reasons, I refuse to sleep with someone who's freely dipping the stick.

hi IDMWIT,
    You said you want / need some tough love, so I think I have to agree that this r/l is very dysfunctional for you, and the big question you have to ask yourself and be brutally honest about is : 
    What are you getting out of it?  What do you want in the long run / big picture of your life?
    Do you want to wake up in another 5 years still doing this dance with this guy? Does this r/l bring you any happiness at all?  It doesn't sound like it.  It sounds like a place holder for real happiness.

From what I see of you on the board, and from what you've said here, you don't seem to be the type of person who "does feelings" very well.  You use your humor and your sarcasm to a great advantage to get yourself out of having to face your feelings.  Don't get me wrong, I think you're HILARIOUS and quick witted, but I can see if you're like this with him, you've made it very easy him b/c he can always say he has no clue how you really feel.   That's why you've made it so easy for this guy to take advantage of you.  You helped him move and this is how he thanks you? 

I don't know about you, but my real friends do not lie to me.  He's not a friend.  He is a bad habit.  You need to drop him.  Walk away.  It's painful to see you hurt this way.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

two-sheds, I feel your pain. I have to give the sitters at least a few days notice, as my sitters work other FT jobs nights and weekends. Just a couple of more years and my daughter won't need that and this summer, her first at overnight camp. For medical stuff (for example, I have a sleep apnea study next month), I'll ask another parent to take her, but I'm uneasy asking other parents to sit because I want a social life, medical is different though. As for the OT stuff, is whats-its-name going to come in and praise us for a job well done in stay on-topic in LL? Or will it just gloat?
    Posted by reindeergirl

Hey RDG,
    Did you leave me a message last night?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Hey Reindeer girl this is the only link i have to a social cycling club... but would love to get a LL group together http://www.crw.org/index.htm
    Posted by backbaybabe

Oh, BBB, thank you! I didn't know they were still around. I belonged to them when I was in my 20s, and they were very sweet and welcoming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

No, thanks, please ante-up everyone! This is some of that "tough lurve" I need. And Two-Sheds, I probably would have waited to say something, but it was almost as if he baited me with his first text, I couldn't let it go with no reply. I would have a conversation, but he just doesn't get it. He thinks there's nothing wrong with lying, apparently. So, I think we said it all in that convo. I know for sure he was not joking, and he is incapable of sarcasm. Is there any non-psycho thing I can do for closure?

My take is that when he saw you drive by, he thought you were stalking him.

Otherwise, I'm nodding along with two-sheds and JBar and Lwhitt.... you do deserve better! Also may I add, the guy can't spell in his texts. Find someone who has better command of the english language, like you do!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milfit. Show Milfit's posts

Ug, we are here again today?   I don't feel well enough to play anyway.  Sinus infection.

Chat with you all tomorrow.